PDA

View Full Version : Good trails in the nh area????

Snow
05-19-2004, 01:15 PM
hey does anyone ride in nh or mass, i have been going up to hopkington...

kilabeez0
05-26-2004, 04:47 PM
i go to maine but as of last weekend they shut it down. Dayton sand pits, 85 acres of the best riding in new england. now i just ride some small local crap. i'm also looking for something good. what's in hopkington?

400exracer
06-08-2004, 08:03 AM
dows pit in NH is the greatest place to ride , race , climb , all that good stuff

Snow
06-08-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by kilabeez0
i go to maine but as of last weekend they shut it down. Dayton sand pits, 85 acres of the best riding in new england. now i just ride some small local crap. i'm also looking for something good. what's in hopkington?

hopkingtons pretty fun not for jumps but everything else is great. alot of straights, rocky trails, hill climbs trails, and some dunes. the majority is trail riding though. very fast, i go 4th gear through most of them:devil:

kilabeez0
06-09-2004, 07:55 PM
how do u get there?

400-416EX
06-16-2004, 02:04 PM
I ride in southwick mass. If you get caught it is 250 ticket. They have 4 wheelers now. Polaris 4x4 so they cant really catch us. ANd we know one of the cops so we call him before we go and find out where they are hangin. Also Tony Laruso has a track to ride in Rocky Hill CT. 25 bucks on the weekday and 30 on the weekend, Kinda small track but gives a place to ride. www.ctmotocross.com

400exrider555
06-18-2004, 05:50 PM
Sanford, ME they got a pit, trails, climbs and some sweet sanded trails,,,its really nice out there to

hollis ME--its all climbs, its a sand and gravel pit open only to atvs/dirtbikes on SUNDAYS, they are open everyother day, the guy who owns the place comes out and rides with us.

sandown ME--hills upon hills all sand

Tilton NH-- some nice trails scattered around down near the yammi dealership

Georgetown/Groveland-- state forest, like 8 miles of trails, not big but its really fun if ur close by, gotta be regestered in mass hto

kilabeez0
06-18-2004, 06:37 PM
I ride groveland every week cuz it's local, but not the state trail, a tiny sand pit and some power lines. Sanford is shut down if u mean the dayton sand pits.

i'd like to check out the other places tho, especially hill climbs! could u give directions?

400exrider555
06-19-2004, 09:28 AM
the big sand pit at sanford is shut down yes, but there is another pit, you know the river you cross wen comming out of the big pit, it takes u to the culvasack and u go to the main road go left and go down the street and take your first left again and go down that road and take a rite and your at the other pit, it takes you to the power lines and that is sandown, and ill get directions when i can i dont drive yet so i gotta get em from my brother....even tho i shud know

ill get back soon

quadryda
06-27-2004, 03:08 PM
i live in ri and ride power lines and harlaston sand and gravel some sweet trails and stuff i aslo rode at route 102 in mass but half the track got dozed down i think i am going to register in mass to go to the state parks are any of em good?

400exrider555
06-27-2004, 08:04 PM
rowley is ok if u wanan jsut screw around there is NOT alot of riding area but i dont think reg'stin in MA is all that worth it