05-19-2004, 12:09 PM
how do ya hot wire a warrior. please help

i lost the key so just need to hot wire it for a little bit

Out_Sider
05-19-2004, 03:57 PM
hook the wires that are on the key switch together

Urpoisonddream
05-19-2004, 04:30 PM
I would be pissed if that happened to me, lossing the key... but atleast i know now how to do it so i can hot wire the warrior 350 i saw at this one quad shop. Drive it through the front window and where a mask so no one knows it me. j/k

Punk'd
05-19-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Urpoisonddream
I would be pissed if that happened to me, lossing the key... but atleast i know now how to do it so i can hot wire the warrior 350 i saw at this one quad shop. Drive it through the front window and where a mask so no one knows it me. j/k

Well in my dealerships all have keys in there quads:D

bulkdriverlp
05-20-2004, 09:20 PM
he didnt loose the key just wants to steal one!:mad: ed

RMX500
05-20-2004, 10:12 PM
when someone named 450rboy asks how to hotwire a yamaha...

jesus we have some dumb members.

450rboy
05-22-2004, 11:51 AM
yep you guys are pretty smart. yea i am gonna go steel a warrior. whats so good about stealing one when you already got one and if i was to steal one why would i steel a warrior for. man i thought i was stupid. lol

diesel-mech
05-22-2004, 02:11 PM
yah yah yah... somebody please call a cop!:eek2: :devil:

chucked
05-22-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by 450rboy
yep you guys are pretty smart. yea i am gonna go steel a warrior. whats so good about stealing one when you already got one and if i was to steal one why would i steel a warrior for. man i thought i was stupid. lol

because you dont know how to take care of yours.

Giz400ex
05-23-2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
he didnt loose the key just wants to steal one!:mad: ed I thought the same thing when this thread started a couple of days ago:huh :D

Atreyu
05-23-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by RMX500
jesus we have some dumb members.

Especially those who'd like to remove their seat for the weight loss.

theTman
05-23-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Atreyu
Especially those who'd like to remove their seat for the weight loss.

lmao... very true very true..lol:p

KASCHAK
05-23-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
he didnt loose the key just wants to steal one!:mad: ed

i think thats what happened to.. and if hes that stupid to not know how to hotwire.. letsee there is a place were you turn a key and wires comming out.. uh.. maybe i should touch them together...

i think he wants to steal it :rolleyes:

muddy400EX
05-23-2004, 09:43 AM
i think hes serious. hes got another thread asking about jetting his warrior.

hond_rider52
05-23-2004, 12:58 PM
umm maybe hes stealing a warrior that needs to be rejetted or maybe its a cover up.

all this gives me an idea theres a kfx400 with a full tank a gas sitting on my dealers floor :rolleyes:

450rboy
05-24-2004, 11:49 AM
ok guys i am going to tell you the true. you really want to know why i don't got a key for my warrior. because my mom took it because i got some bad grades on my report card. so she took it for i can't ride. i am only 15. don't believe. i also posted other threads a long time ago to sell my 4 wheeler in the sell forum. but now i changed my mind to keep it because i am getting a truck. whos the *** holes now

chucked
05-24-2004, 01:52 PM
ok guys i am going to tell you the true. you really want to know why i don't got a key for my warrior. because my mom took it because i got some bad grades on my report card. so she took it for i can't ride. i am only 15. don't believe. i also posted other threads a long time ago to sell my 4 wheeler in the sell forum. but now i changed my mind to keep it because i am getting a truck. whos the *** holes now

you are still the *** hole, you are going against your mothers commands, boy if your mom was like mine she would have slapped you silly and you wouldnt know whats up or down right now.

bulkdriverlp
05-24-2004, 05:11 PM
look back of what become of my funny, rediculus post, rofl, he talks about him not being dumb, bad grades on the report card? i just had to laugh.rofl.:o ed

diesel-mech
05-24-2004, 05:24 PM

easy big fella
lets clean it up K?:eek2:

MOFO
05-24-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by chucked
you are still the *** hole, you are going against your mothers commands, boy if your mom was like mine she would have slapped you silly and you wouldnt know whats up or down right now.

:muscle:

250rmike
05-24-2004, 08:24 PM
are you sure its plug the 2 wires together. on my friends blaster we diconnected the wires and it started when he lost his key. i dont know it the warrior is the same but i thought it was

450rboy
05-26-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by 250rmike
are you sure its plug the 2 wires together. on my friends blaster we diconnected the wires and it started when he lost his key. i dont know it the warrior is the same but i thought it was

no its different because that thing is a kickstart and it doesn't got a battery and i do know how to do that to the banshee and blaster because those are both the same. a warrior is electric and there are more wires

250rmike
05-26-2004, 04:56 PM
oh ok the best way to do it is to someone who has done it or get a manual and see what wires to use