PDA

View Full Version : western mass riders.. beter think twice

THEbluYFZ450
05-18-2004, 01:16 PM
Discovery of Body Being Treated as a Homicide
HATFIELD, MASSACHUSETTS (WWLP) - The discovery of a body in the town of Hatfield is being treated as a homicide. Investigators are awaiting the results of an autopsy that was scheduled to be performed this morning. The body was found last night on main street near the sewage treatment plant. Police are handling that area as a crime scene and were still active there this morning.

that iis only a few miels from my moms house and that si where i ride.. i don;t think i will be riding there anymore

05-18-2004, 02:30 PM
Was the guy riding a quad or sumthing???:eek2:

THEbluYFZ450
05-18-2004, 02:36 PM
it was a girl and she was found burned to death and there was quad tires in the placer where she was found

05-18-2004, 02:42 PM
dAM! so r they tryin to blame someone on a quad for this???:confused:

THEbluYFZ450
05-18-2004, 04:12 PM
no, but if you ride down there you might wanna be careful of possibly being killed is what i ment

THEbluYFZ450
05-19-2004, 09:06 PM
Body Identifield in Hatfield Murder
HATFIELD, MASSACHUSETTS (WWLP) - The murder of a young woman is causing concern in Hatfield. Just 2 days ago, a body was discovered near the Connecticut River in the tight knit town of Hatfield. Police have tentatively identified the young woman murdered as Laura Ann Skinner. Skinner was 21-years-old and an active member the United States Navy and was stationed on the U.S.S. Roosevelt. She was reported missing from Virginia Beach, Virginia. The woman was last seen at her home on Sunday, May 16th around 4am. Based on physical evidence gathered at her residence, Virginia police think that she was killed in her home town and then transported to Hatfield. Police have the name of a suspect, Jarred Swartzmiller age 21. He is a member of the navy and was a housemate of the victim. He is wanted in connection with the Hatfield murder and is still at large. Swartzmiller drives a red 2003 Ford Ranger pick-up truck with a Virginia license plate: JEZ 1662.