PDA

View Full Version : Crf450r Hybrid

blakefoote
05-18-2004, 12:20 PM
Crf 450 QUAD.. Lsr axle, lsr hubs, lsr carrier, lrs locknut, fab-tech +1.25 swingarm, aluminum air box, k&n filter with outerwear, dream polished water pump cover, rarz mx's frt & back with 8in champion beads on the back and 10in rolled lip fronts,PEP shocks front and rear with rezzies, arens oversized radiator with 7 fin inline cooler, easy pull clutch system, tag 2 bars, arens antivibe stem, houser +2 a-arms with chrome uppers, chrome tie-rods, wave rotors, 250r rear brake system, ac grab bar, ac front bumper, quad-tech carbon fiber hood, fx racing graphics with not slip seat cover, twist throttle with baldwin cable, ac pro peg nerf bars, maier plastic, walsh kick start extender, decompresion release, custom made quad tech shorty race pipe, denton steering stablizer, fastway case saver & chain glider, oury grips, ect.ect.ect . There had been alot of time and a whole lot of $$$ out into this bike and I can say its the fastest best handling bike I have ever sat on. For picts go to www.freewebs.com/wideopenatvs go to quad for sale. And also that is it on the home page. Im not the real owner the guy in the pict is. I no that it is really fast and it is set up for MX. Hes wanting to sell it because he wants a 450R or a YFZ450. It is very cheap for wut it is too.

ralph2
05-18-2004, 05:10 PM
how much do you want...:rolleyes: