PDA

View Full Version : The New Issue of ATV Sport

450rboy
05-17-2004, 10:07 PM
did you hear that redline will be making and atv too. and there is that thing about the backflip to that was pretty good. and for one thing i have never herd of redline. but i do like the quads in it. but i want the 450r still. lol

thanks bye

PhilMoore
05-17-2004, 10:26 PM
I think Redline makes some sick-***** snowmobiles. Chromoly chassis, insane horsepower, light weight.

http://www.redlinesnowmobiles.com/pages/models.html

skunk
05-18-2004, 01:19 AM
redline is the biggest joke of the snowmobile industry. they are dam near out of business, and have been that way since they developed their revolt. 5 years ago the revolt would have been something. today it's out dated. they have numberous outstanding orders for their revolt and can't fill them. They just secured new financing (750g's) to try and stay in business and fill some of the pre-orders they recieved.

I wouldn't hold my breath for a redline atv.

skunk
05-18-2004, 01:22 AM
btw their dyno numbers are sick except in a different way. if i paid what the people who bought a revolt and got the hp that they have i'd puke.

redroost85
05-18-2004, 08:11 AM
:rolleyes: Mostly I enjoyed reading about the 2 pimped out 450R's!:devil:

05-18-2004, 08:42 AM
did you also see the write ups on Johnny C's and TLC's quads? pretty nice. I am trying to figure how much johnny had to pay to get in there so much this month! article on his quad, talks about him in one of the write up about preparing your self for long races and has his pic in the race coverage!!!!!! way to go johnny!

LTandRaptorider
05-18-2004, 09:53 AM
The Redline 450rboy is referring to is Redline Performance Machines-RPM. Maker of fine axles, and a-arms. They will now put together a quad to the customers specifications...

05-18-2004, 09:57 AM
actually LT the article in ATV sport is refering to Redline Performance Products the snowmobile manufacture. AND the article states " look to see a sport ATV from them in the nere future if their new line of snowmobiles takes off in sales!!!! i beleave this is one of the companies that was looking into purchasing Cannondale when they went under.

LTandRaptorider
05-18-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by GNCCer
actually LT the article in ATV sport is refering to Redline Performance Products the snowmobile manufacture. AND the article states " look to see a sport ATV from them in the nere future if their new line of snowmobiles takes off in sales!!!! i beleave this is one of the companies that was looking into purchasing Cannondale when they went under.

Oh, ok.:o Sounds like they better take care of their own problems, before buying someone else's! :p

05-18-2004, 10:35 AM
yeah i don't think thes is anything to get too excited about!

markeg192
05-18-2004, 08:33 PM
Is this the same Redline that makes pedal bikes?

SRH
05-18-2004, 08:50 PM
sure rpm is building quads and they cant make a brake plate ofr my quad that works

RMX500
05-18-2004, 10:13 PM
rpm will prolly just make some $10,000 race ready quad with a bunch of aftermarket already on it like Cannondale did with their top end machines.

cannondale is a plethora of parts sitting in dinli and atk garages right now.

:devil:

4punksdad
05-20-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by RMX500
rpm will prolly just make some $10,000 race ready quad with a bunch of aftermarket already on it like Cannondale did with their top end machines.

cannondale is a plethora of parts sitting in dinli and atk garages right now.

:devil:

my c-dale runs fine and wil dust anything made today. Stock for stock. C-dale and redlines problems will be similar. There aren't enough deep pocketed buyers to support the product. Most folks rely on their honda card.

Scottie Mac
05-20-2004, 09:01 PM
4punks,

where in Va are you located? Do you guys go to any of the D13 races?

Scott

4punksdad
05-20-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Scottie Mac
4punks,

where in Va are you located? Do you guys go to any of the D13 races?

Scott

we are trail riders for the most part. I am in front royal..........60 minutes from dc