PDA

View Full Version : hoggr9

212racing
05-17-2004, 10:33 AM
where do you guys race at? we race all over cental il. and nothern il. plus some other places. we are always looking to race other places or have people race with us. if interested post, anybody else in il. racing. my son races tt,mx, and super-cross.

thanks

212racing

Hoggr9
05-18-2004, 11:28 AM
We race in southern IL.
Usually at Casey.
Havent been yet this year because i can't seem to keep
the boy out of trouble and making passing grades.

Check Casey out at www.ltmoffroad.com.

212racing
05-18-2004, 04:50 PM
yeah we had to keep our son out of a few races last year, that did wonders for his attitude. are there any other tracks down there , maybe a super-cross? we raced casey last year at both grass tracks and on july 12. we are going to run the atva naionals down there next month. are you guys running that race?

Hoggr9
05-18-2004, 07:45 PM
We wont be racing at the nationals at casey but we will be there to watch.
I'll make sure and look u up.
I thought i might have luck peaking his interest since were building a cr80 powered blaster.But it hasnt done the trick yet.
I guess that calls for another week of grounding him to his room and me doing laps past his window.:devil:
He just loves that.
There arent many places that race the mini down this way that i've found yet.

212racing
05-18-2004, 11:58 PM
the blaster sounds cool. i have a 250x i just stripped and am going to be installing a cr80 in. if you get a chance and want to come up north i have a bunch of places to race at. post if you guys want to race . there are a couple super-crosses that are great.

Bergy
05-31-2004, 10:41 PM
212: you guys come up to some of the WI quad series don't you? I am thinking that # sounds familiar. Probably a good drive for you guys but well worth it for quality tracks and good competition.

212racing
06-01-2004, 12:51 AM
yes we do

we will be up for the quadlympics again this year. we were going to be up sooner but dan-o broke his arm at red bud.
i dont want to guess wrong but does your son ride a mod 70
everyone reading this post try to make it up to chilton wi. on
aug 20,21,and 22 some of the best mini-quad racing is going on that weekend.
last year the kids photo made into atv sport magazine.
d.j. spurling,nick crowell, and dan-o up front
finishing order:
d.j. 1st
dan-o 2nd
nick 3rd

this is a must for anyone who can make it

212racing
06-01-2004, 12:54 AM
my bad mrs spurling

i didnt see the red rocket in time

you guys have been tearing up the 70 mod class. congrats

Bergy
06-01-2004, 08:35 PM
Actually I am a good family friend of the Spurlings. My name is actually in my sig. "Bradley B". I also help with there website. That's why it's also in my sig. Yeah, DJ is doing very well this season at the National level. He also decided to park the LT-80 this year and focus on the mod bike. They built a 300ex/CR80 for a practice bike as well. We are all going down to Casey this weekend. I hope Dan heals up quickly and we'll see you guys in WI later this season.

LT80
06-05-2004, 05:12 AM
He parked the LT for a expieremental-too heavy 300ex dud eh?GEESH!:confused:
I guess brain freeze can happen even tho your not eating ice cream :)

Bergy
06-07-2004, 06:24 PM
I should have known you'd have a reply for that LT-80. Where you been hiding at lately?