PDA

View Full Version : 440ex FULL RACE READY

Knips178
05-17-2004, 10:12 AM
2000 440ex freshly built by Total Performance, LLC
Http://www.totalperformance-llc.com

This quad is ready for the mx track and hasn't even been raced yet!
-Wiseco 440 big bore kit with 12.5 high comp piston (yes, it's exactly the compression) (new)
-heavy duty springs w/ titanium retainers(new)
-hotcam stage 2 (new)
-heavy duty cam chain(new)
-hotrod crank and connecting rod, new bearings and seals(new)
-fcr 39mm carb (new)
-full curtis sparks exhaust (new)
-silver maier racing plastics
-rear razr 6ply on red label .190
-front douglas on stock rim (new)
-Elka Long travel quad rate front shocks with remote rez (top of the line)ssd
-Elka rear dual rate ssd shock with remote rez(top of the line)
-ASR +3 +1 long travel a-arms (life time warranty) with steel braided break lines
-custom billet handle bar bracket for key and neutral lite plus laser light nock offs mounted on bracket (looks sweet!)
-LSR +4 axle(new)
-PEP steering stabalizer
-E brake block off(new)
-AC Propeg nerfs
-AC stadium bumper (new)
-gusseted front shock mounts, where most frames crack
-new stock oil tank with welded neck for reinforcement and then Powder coated
-renthal bars and new scott grips

i'm probably forgetting stuff, but I had a baby and we're moving so I need to sell it. I live near Madison, WI and want to sell for $5500 obo

Right now i'm not interested in parting it out, i have to much other stuff to do with the baby and moving, unless you want to buy a bunch of stuff at once and can make arrangements to pick it up.

Here are some pics
http://domino.newvisionnet.com/joey/atv/new/index.html

westcoastmxer
05-17-2004, 05:16 PM
hey man im very interested in this quad..please send email and pics to quadfmx12@aol.com please..thanx ben

Knips178
05-17-2004, 05:28 PM
Sorry, i forgot to post that i will post pics when it comes back from getting completed wed. the 19th. Total performance is just finishing up the work and should have it done so i can take pics wed.

Gary, the head guy there, has basically built a brand new motor for me (crank, rod, piston, sleeve, cam, cam chain, bearings, stator, fly wheel, valves, valve retainers, etc) and checked everything to spec. (the tranny he said looks like brand new, still has the cross hatching from the manufacturer like it was straight off the assembly line) he even said that he would warranty the motor for me if anything ever broke! I'm not saying that it carries over to anyone that buys this, but just so you know how new this motor is. This is a no bull$&*t quad that will please, infact i don't even want to get rid of it, but have to.:grr:

so leave your email address if you want pics.

Knips178
05-17-2004, 08:57 PM
bump

starky
05-18-2004, 09:15 AM
i know your probably not interested, but i can trade you a race ready 89 250r. later

Knips178
05-19-2004, 09:33 AM
bummp

Revs660r
05-20-2004, 09:30 AM
trade for an 03 raptor with $1000 in mods?

PM me because i dont check this forum alot.

Knips178
05-20-2004, 09:32 AM
no thanks, i don't really care for raptors. I'm a smaller guy so it feels to big for me. I'm really looking to get cash out of this.
thanks

300_14_racer
05-20-2004, 07:13 PM
email me pics at mholmes@new.rr. com would u go down in price at all or trade for a 2003 kfx 400 with mods

Knips178
05-23-2004, 08:31 AM
HERE are some pics finally,

http://domino.newvisionnet.com/joey/atv/new/index.html

let me know, cause i need to sell it asap!!!!

300_14_racer
05-23-2004, 08:55 AM
email me at mholmes@new.rr.com maybe we can make a deal