PDA

View Full Version : TC Racing Pipe

Ryan300exRider
05-16-2004, 08:38 PM
I just bought a TC racing pipe off ebay and I figured I'd ask you guys about it.....Put any comments or facts about the pipe that I can read about before I recieve it !!

TC426EX
05-16-2004, 08:47 PM
I saw that pipe, looks good. TC pipes SCREAM. What you should know about it is that it produces the best power in alot of racers' opinions along with the sparks X-6 and the LRD. The thing you should really know is that one of the LOUDEST pipes EVER so I hope noise isnt an issue with you!!! Although I dont have a TC pipe on mine, I DO have a full TC motor and tom is one or the BEST at finding power on quads. I have friends with that pipe and I have ridden their bikes and they haul. That pipe produces a little more torque than the sparks since you are using the stock headpipe with a narrower diameter, but it oulls HARD all the way through. I have to ask my friends, but if I'm not mistaken I think you have to cut like 4-5" off the stock headpipe to run that but DONT do it until youre sure!! You can always call Tom Carlson to find out if noone posts the answer. Congrats on your purchase man, I know youll LOVE that pipe as long as noise is not an issue like I said!!!

KY Woods Rider
05-16-2004, 10:59 PM
- It's loud.
- You have to shorten the stock headpipe to run it.
- Has very good low-end, a ton of midrange torque, good top-end, and keeps pulling pretty well even during overrev.
- Overall, it's my favorite exhaust for the 400EX, mostly because I like the excellent midrange power.

Ryan300exRider
05-17-2004, 05:32 AM
Sweet guys keep them comin.....I cant wait to hear this thing !!

redroost85
05-17-2004, 07:49 AM
Yeah man, what all these guys said is true. My sponsor just put a full TC on his 450R and it freaking rips.....the sound is what I remember most......good gosh!:devil:

Ryan300exRider
05-17-2004, 04:22 PM
TTT