PDA

View Full Version : I feel sorry for everyone that lives in MA............MOVE!!!!!!!

sparky450AR
05-16-2004, 11:30 AM
You will now live among gay married couples. It was legallized. If other states follow, im moving out of the US.

sam the brave
05-16-2004, 11:41 AM
pooo now thats gay i live in mass and i think gay marrige is stupid

lilhondagirly
05-16-2004, 11:41 AM
Dude it's not that bad... im not gay but its not bad i mean hello get ova urself your tha one bin gay here...

sparky450AR
05-16-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by lilhondagirly
Dude it's not that bad... im not gay but its not bad i mean hello get ova urself your tha one bin gay here...

you must live in the ghetto...lmao

lilhondagirly
05-16-2004, 11:48 AM
I didn't think north would count as tha "ghetto" but if u say so ... its not that bad you do't havta d3al wit it neway so stuf iight

sparky450AR
05-16-2004, 11:50 AM
I didn't think north would count as tha "ghetto" but if u say so ... its not that bad you do't havta d3al wit it neway so stuf iight

iiiIIght

lilhondagirly
05-16-2004, 11:54 AM
no don't say that and if u have to its iiight or iight

rollie
05-16-2004, 11:58 AM

no morgan north isnt ALL ghetto.....just the part of the town you live in:p ....................

jk hahaha no i think gay marrige is a dumb idea i think we should make them an island of the coast of alsaka so they can live in peace and so can we:D

xr50layke
05-16-2004, 12:14 PM
they should only have like 1 state for gay marriages. that way, it would be called the "GAY" state bcause every gay couple would move there.

05-16-2004, 12:24 PM
Dammit ..I always knew mass "sucked":rolleyes:

TC426EX
05-16-2004, 01:27 PM
call me a bigot I dont care, I am so SICK AND FED UP with this new GAY movement. I DONT have to accept it, I DONT have to live with it, and I DONT have to deal with it. I will be anti-GAY for the rest of my life. Sorry to sound so hateful but this crap REALLY gets under my skin. ROSIE ODONNEL DIE you were never funny and now youre in the carpet business LOL. If I had a gay couple move next to me I would be out there practicing my bowl turns and wheelies on their lawn.

lilhondagirly
05-16-2004, 01:33 PM
we all would be practicin... but yea nik they should get their own lil island... i mean in stickin up 4 them but hello its kinda likes wat if tha states band quadin dnt u think we would do sumthin... think of that but w.e givem their own lil place to live so other ppl dnt kill 'em...well thats it bye noW*

RMX500
05-16-2004, 01:58 PM
it's a bad time to be a teenage boy. look what hip-hop has done to teenage girls :eek:

lilhondagirly
05-16-2004, 02:03 PM
what was that suposed to mean?

RH1N08d9
05-16-2004, 02:31 PM
hey, look on the bright side! now you might have some new naighbors to make fun of! I would point and laugh until they packed up there guchi *****es and moved!

Ryan
05-16-2004, 02:52 PM

What did she say? :confused:

Anyways, instead of sending more troops to iraq, lets send in the human shield of gay people :o :macho .

Bretmd94
05-16-2004, 03:31 PM
I really cant believe what im hearing. Who cares if they are gay? I have freinds that ended up being gay. They dont try to be gay with us. They jsut act normal. I wish they would take all you people that have such a problem with it and send you to some small island. Your not going to get rid of gay people. You probably hate black people too. While were at it lets bring back slavery. The south lost. Gay people are everywhere. If you care that much then leave. You dont have to live here. Go live somewhere else.

sportraxrider10
05-16-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Bretmd94
I really cant believe what im hearing. Who cares if they are gay? I have freinds that ended up being gay. They dont try to be gay with us. They jsut act normal. I wish they would take all you people that have such a problem with it and send you to some small island. Your not going to get rid of gay people. You probably hate black people too. While were at it lets bring back slavery. The south lost. Gay people are everywhere. If you care that much then leave. You dont have to live here. Go live somewhere else.

how about the gays leave and go to a differnt country, we were hear first

DillonTMNT
05-16-2004, 04:10 PM
wow.....Who do yall think yall are? It is their right as a American citizen to do what the hell they want. I dont approve of nor condone homosexuality. That doesnt mean I am going to kick them out of this country that is as much theirs as the "straight" folks. Why not just toss out the whole constitution and become a anarchist goverment? Yall seem like a bunch of Nazi scum to me. Put them on a Island? You know the Nazis did that but the island was a concentration camp. Jesus if yall dont like it leave! One of my best friends is gay and he is a great guy. "we were here first"...sorry but the native americans were here first......yall are a bunch of communists.

-Dillon

K2Snow
05-16-2004, 04:25 PM
lol, I can always count on the immaturity of exriders to humor me. Sounds like half of you are pretty damn insecure if you are so worried. Who the **** cares if they are gay? Half of you hormone driven *****es would pop a boner at the sight of 2 hot chicks making out but as soon as it is two dudes all of a sudden it becomes a huge deal. That just shows how hypocritical all of you are. I know too many guys that would pay money to see two chicks get with each other, and then flame the *** in the room. Go ahead, call me gay for standing up for another person's civil rights. I'm not gay but I am secure enough with myself to not act like a little ***** whenever a gay person is around me. Jesus christ, they're regular human beings they aren't going to rape you! Go ahead, somebody attack me back I ****ing dare you. There is little if any that anyone can say to support hatred towards somebody livng an alternative lifestyle that brings no harm to another.

hondafox440
05-16-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by TC426EX
call me a bigot I dont care, I am so SICK AND FED UP with this new GAY movement. I DONT have to accept it, I DONT have to live with it, and I DONT have to deal with it. I will be anti-GAY for the rest of my life. Sorry to sound so hateful but this crap REALLY gets under my skin. ROSIE ODONNEL DIE you were never funny and now youre in the carpet business LOL. If I had a gay couple move next to me I would be out there practicing my bowl turns and wheelies on their lawn.

.. Best post ever.. :D

K2Snow
05-16-2004, 04:31 PM
They dont try to be gay with us. They jsut act normal. I wish they would take all you people that have such a problem with it and send you to some small island.

Great idea bro. People just hate gays because they feel like they will be targeted as a gay if they defend them. They hate them and despise of them in order to conform with the rest of the population. I'll bet a majority of the people that posted here are under 18. Those 18 and older should really be ashamed and have a lot of growing up to do still.

Tommy 17
05-16-2004, 04:32 PM
i don't agree with it... i hate ***s... and if i knew u were gay i woudln't even talk to u (u could be god himself)...

but it is AMERICA... and its not breakin the amendments or anything else so theres nothing we can do... thats the nice thing about living in america... we are free... i don't agree with them but i don't have the right to stop them either... everyone has their rights...

THEbluYFZ450
05-16-2004, 04:34 PM
i got lesbo's on my street :cuss:

K2Snow
05-16-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
i don't agree with it... i hate ***s... and if i knew u were gay i woudln't even talk to u (u could be god himself)...

give me one legitimate reason why you hate gays

big-guy
05-16-2004, 04:38 PM
I support gay marriage...

...if both chicks are hot.

DillonTMNT
05-16-2004, 04:49 PM

but it is AMERICA... and its not breakin the amendments or anything else so theres nothing we can do... thats the nice thing about living in america... we are free... i don't agree with them but i don't have the right to stop them either... everyone has their rights...

So say we have been online friends for a few years and I told you I was gay. You would throw out all of the good things about me just because I was gay? Even if you dont think it is right that is a little execrable of you. Do you do the same with non-christians (if you are christian)...are you anti-semetic? That is not a great way to live your life. You might as well move up to the mountians in Virginia and not talk to anyone cause I will bet my life you will run into some great people that are gay and of a different religion. As I said before I do not condone homosexuality but that doesnt mean I will not talk to them.

-Dillon

blondie69
05-16-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by THEbluYFZ450

Weird...a guy is complaining bout having lesbians on his street:huh lmao

Gays/Lesbians...I don't *hate*...but I don't excatly want em around me too much. I have suspicions on a few friends of mine..:huh :eek2:

rollie
05-16-2004, 05:04 PM

no im not racist. but i just dont thing gay marrige is a good idea...IMO

Tommy 17
05-16-2004, 05:06 PM
k2snow its not right... it wasn't ment in the begin for same sex stuff... you can't produce a kid so basically its wrong...

dillion yes i probably would stop talkin 2 u... i don't care if u saved my life if u were gay i couldn't talk to u yet alone even look at u... the thought of it would freak me out and drive me crazy... its just wrong... i don't agree nor support it in anyway and i want no part in a persons life that is a ***...

i don't care what religion u are... what color u are... what race u are... i'll talk to u and won't hold a opinion nor discrimnate against u... BUT if u are gay (which is totaly differnt then the others) then i will ignore u forever... i just see it as WRONG and immoral

Chef
05-16-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by THEbluYFZ450

Are they hot? :macho

K2Snow
05-16-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by nacsracer12
but i just dont thing gay marrige is a good idea...IMO

You ahve a right to that opinion, but you oughtta justify it. I can think of one good reason why gay marriage is a bad idea, but I'll see what you have to say first.

K2Snow
05-16-2004, 05:10 PM
k2snow its not right... it wasn't ment in the begin for same sex stuff... you can't produce a kid so basically its wrong...

i just see it as WRONG and immoral

Well people weren't meant to be born as handicapped children. is it normal for little Joey to be born as a retard and essentially a vegetable? Well according to your "reasoning", you must hate handicapped people too! Do you hate albinos? That's not normal. Lying is wrong and immoral, would you ignore and hate a liar? Nice try bro, but you still sound like a shallow dick.

DillonTMNT
05-16-2004, 05:17 PM
Your reasoning is also obtuse k2snow. being handicapped is not a CHOICE...being gay is. People can argue till they are dry in the throat that homosexuality is something you are born with. I dont think it is. I dont see a little mentally ill boy choosing to be ill. There is a big difference there.

_Dillon

K2Snow
05-16-2004, 05:20 PM
And what do you have to back up that being gay is a choice? You honestly think that somebody would choose a hated lifestyle over the normality? Ha, I work with a guy who is gay and he says he wishes more than anything that he were straight because of the hatred that comes with being gay. Unfortunately, he can't help the fact that he likes guys. I'm interested in what your argument is that it is a choice.

rollie
05-16-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by K2Snow
You ahve a right to that opinion, but you oughtta justify it. I can think of one good reason why gay marriage is a bad idea, but I'll see what you have to say first.

true.....very true....ive changed my mind i dont care if they get married........now i think its kinda stupid to care about this....because they arent going to hang around me because they will be haging out with there husband....thats just my opinion........so i dont really care...as long as they dont bother me.....

AtvMxRider
05-16-2004, 05:29 PM
You know I wasn't going to say anything but what the hell. WTf is the difference if gays are married or not? They doesn't make them any more or any less gay. You people would be suprised at who is or isn't gay. You probably hang aroung gay people now and have no idea. Now I am not for or against it, it is thier choice. I choose not but that is my choise. And RH1N08d9 that is the real mature thing to do is point and laugh. One thing you people have to understand is they are still guy's and they "will" kick your ***.

K2Snow
05-16-2004, 05:30 PM
nac and atvmx, good to see others with an open mind :macho:

AtvMxRider
05-16-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by RMX500
look what hip-hop has done to teenage girls :eek:

I think that is the only thing you have ever said that I agree with:macho

DillonTMNT
05-16-2004, 05:34 PM
And what do you have to back up that being gay is a choice? You honestly think that somebody would choose a hated lifestyle over the normality? Ha, I work with a guy who is gay and he says he wishes more than anything that he were straight because of the hatred that comes with being gay. Unfortunately, he can't help the fact that he likes guys. I'm interested in what your argument is that it is a choice.

I have read many case studies on homosexuality and they found nothing genetic or anything scientificaly different between gays and straights. With retarded kids they have actually found the strands on DNA that were corrupt through either drug use or natural genetic malfunctions. They have proven that being gay has nothing to do with your genes. It is a brain thing. a choice..

-Dillon

K2Snow
05-16-2004, 05:35 PM
So you believe that medical science has reached a peak and that what has already been found to be "true" is undoubtedly true? Why doesn't my coworker just choose to be straight and escape his life of torment?

Guy400
05-16-2004, 05:45 PM
Because of my religious convictions I believe that homosexuality is wrong and immoral. However, it's no more wrong than lying, cheating or stealing but in the end it's wrong. I would vote for an amendment to the Constitution in a heartbeat banning gay marriage but if it would pass in my state I'm not going on a witchhunt for gay couples. My belief tells me that at the end I'm going to have to answer for my sins and they'll have to answer for theirs.

Human anatomy also answers the question of what's right. Same sex body parts don't work. Reproduction can't happen so it can't be Mother Nature's plan.

Also, the idea of being born gay can be easily debunked. If being gay was a trait someone was born with evolution would have weeded it out already. Since gay's can't reproduce how is the gay trait being passed on (and in increasing numbers)? The answer is because it's not something a person is born with. It's a choice that's made for a variety of reasons. The idea of a gay person saying "I really wish I was straight..." doesn't carry much weight with me either. If they no longer want to be gay than stop practicing the gay lifestyle. Recovering alcoholics want a drink and their physiology nearly demands a drink but they make a conscious decision to not partake. People who've stopped smoking fight the same battle. Millions battling with any kind of addiction copes successfully everyday--gays can do the same thing if they so choose.

I will do everything within my legal limits to stop gay marriage but I would never go gay bashing if I found myself living next to a gay couple.

Guy400
05-16-2004, 05:48 PM
Why doesn't my coworker just choose to be straight and escape his life of torment? Because he does not want to genuinely give up his gay life. I don't have patience for anyone who wallows in their own self-pity. If you don't want to be gay than stop. If you do than stop crying to me about it and take whatever comes your way.

K2Snow
05-16-2004, 05:51 PM
Guy, the first legit and mature response against gays.... finally. I disagree with a lot of it, but atleast you didn't go bashing and condemning them to the coast of Alaska. Why does being gay have to be a genetic trait in order to be considered innate? As for religion, that's tough. I don't have time to get into it right now, gotta get to Prom. We'll continue this discussion later.

kamikaze_rzrbak
05-16-2004, 05:55 PM
i dont agree with gay's, but if that's what two "free" American's want to do then go ahead. and dillon and guy400 make a really strong point about "gay" being a choice

chucked
05-16-2004, 05:55 PM
yall are ****ing stupid, Do you even know why they want to be allowed to get married?

DillonTMNT
05-16-2004, 05:58 PM
I consider what I said both legit and mature responses. I cant say anything that guy said. I typed out a respone then read what he said and ti was pretty much the exact thing.

-Dillon

sparky450AR
05-16-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by RMX500
it's a bad time to be a teenage boy. look what hip-hop has done to teenage girls :eek:

lmao, i totally agree

sparky450AR
05-16-2004, 06:16 PM
Great idea bro. People just hate gays because they feel like they will be targeted as a gay if they defend them. They hate them and despise of them in order to conform with the rest of the population. I'll bet a majority of the people that posted here are under 18. Those 18 and older should really be ashamed and have a lot of growing up to do still.

WOW, i wish i knew myself as much as you know me!

sparky450AR
05-16-2004, 06:20 PM

dillion yes i probably would stop talkin 2 u... i don't care if u saved my life if u were gay i couldn't talk to u yet alone even look at u... the thought of it would freak me out and drive me crazy... its just wrong... i don't agree nor support it in anyway and i want no part in a persons life that is a ***...

i don't care what religion u are... what color u are... what race u are... i'll talk to u and won't hold a opinion nor discrimnate against u... BUT if u are gay (which is totaly differnt then the others) then i will ignore u forever... i just see it as WRONG and immoral

IM with tommy totally!

sparky450AR
05-16-2004, 06:22 PM
Well people weren't meant to be born as handicapped children. is it normal for little Joey to be born as a retard and essentially a vegetable? Well according to your "reasoning", you must hate handicapped people too! Do you hate albinos? That's not normal. Lying is wrong and immoral, would you ignore and hate a liar? Nice try bro, but you still sound like a shallow dick.

I guess the gays really have warped the californians minds!

oh, and how many proms have you been to this year?

northeast400
05-16-2004, 06:35 PM
You have got to be joking. With all the crap going on in the world THIS is the big concern. I say until they try to convert you don't worry about it.

05-16-2004, 06:36 PM
wow guys we got 4 pages out of this...wtf? I dont agree with gay marrige but there aint chit i can do about so I really dont care anymore. The more we talk about the more people will get out of hand with it. I think gays just wanted to airtime in tv and make everone think about it so much that it will try and change our minds abiout it. but its not..Gayaintright but were in America:rolleyes:

...im done..

Tommy 17
05-16-2004, 06:50 PM

as dillion has said according to ur reasons being born a retard, vegetable, albino etc is not ur choice... u can't do anything about it... being a ***got is ur choice... u can change that... u can't change the others... i was raised exactly to the words of guy400... its not a gene problem... its a personal preference... ITS WRONG

and btw how am i a shallow dick??? bc i don't agree with some guy gettin another guy in the ***... sry but if u wanna stand for that ur the one with the problems... i never said i hated a handicap (they can't help it and trust me i have a few in my family) i stated i hate ***S and ***S only;)

i'm done with this post... its a waste of time...

Bretmd94
05-16-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
You know I wasn't going to say anything but what the hell. WTf is the difference if gays are married or not? They doesn't make them any more or any less gay. You people would be suprised at who is or isn't gay. You probably hang aroung gay people now and have no idea. Now I am not for or against it, it is thier choice. I choose not but that is my choise. And RH1N08d9 that is the real mature thing to do is point and laugh. One thing you people have to understand is they are still guy's and they "will" kick your ***.

Good post. Thats what im saying. Seeing two guys kiss to me makes me want to puke. But they have a right to do it just as much as you have a right to be wahtever religion you want. You dont have to like them either. But to stop them from getting married? Why? its not going to turn them straight. They're never going to marrie a girl, might as well let them get married.

Im not expecting to many guys to get married anyways. What guys really want to get married (gay or not). tons of lesbians will though.

Atreyu
05-16-2004, 07:10 PM
First off, I'm not gay. Love pun-tang too much to go for a brown eye...not my thing. But why must people be close-minded on the subject of gay marriage?Does it really affect the way you live your life? I also do not agree with gays being married for any other reason than love for one another.

Guy400
05-16-2004, 07:15 PM
There's also a movement afoot where adults want to marry their pets and grown men want to have relations with little boys (no, not the Catholic church...I mean NAMBLA:D). I guess we should just allow this too since it doesn't affect me personally.

We've all said what we want to say and in the end none of us are going to be convinced otherwise.

Let's talk about a topic we can all agree on...it was good to invade Iraq:devil:

:D