PDA

View Full Version : Mesh in the Carbon Fiber Hood Scoop...

JhallettEX
03-20-2002, 08:13 AM
I have looked and can not find any of that Mesh you can put in the scoop of the Carbon Fiber Hood. Does anyone have anymore left that I can buy from you? If not does anyone know where I can buy some at? So far I have looked at Menards, Home Depot, Ace Hardware and a few other small town bussinesses. Thanks alot for any help. Got a big ride comin up in a few weeks and I am just gettin the last minute details done to my quad.

PsychoDave
03-20-2002, 10:41 AM
goto a hardware store....they have to have something.......use chicken coop wire mesh or something like that!!!

Moto92
03-20-2002, 11:41 AM
I went to Lowes and bought gutter guard....perfect
That is a quadtech hood isnt it?
If you really cant find any I have some pieces left that should work. I dont have a scoop so I cant say they will fit for sure but Im pretty sure they are big enough. The pieces are 3''X 5.5''
I used them in the headrest on my acura integra

LRD_27
10-15-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by JhallettEX
I have looked and can not find any of that Mesh you can put in the scoop of the Carbon Fiber Hood. Does anyone have anymore left that I can buy from you? If not does anyone know where I can buy some at? So far I have looked at Menards, Home Depot, Ace Hardware and a few other small town bussinesses. Thanks alot for any help. Got a big ride comin up in a few weeks and I am just gettin the last minute details done to my quad.

It is the OMF scoop????