PDA

View Full Version : Used honda 4x4

ghak99
05-15-2004, 05:35 PM
Looking for a cheap used honda 4x4 quad. Needs to be close to missouri and a fairly cheap price since we are only going to use it to spray with and tear the hell out of on the farm. So shape really doesn't matter, just mechanically sound.

cals400ex
05-15-2004, 05:52 PM
well i got one. it is a 1994 but it is in fairly good shape. of course it has some use to it because it is 10 years old but fairly good condition for the age. i don't know what your wanting to spend and i am not sure if my dad would even sell it. i have a blade for it too. throw me a round-about price and i will see what my pops says. i realize you will want to see it before any final price is given. i am about 30 minutes from st louis missouri

ghak99
05-15-2004, 05:57 PM
I go to school at MU so I could slip that away to pick it up no problem if we work something out. Is there any way you could pm me a ball park price. I hate pricing other peoples stuff. If you get a chance send some pics to garyalbertson@hotmail.com

Thanks

cals400ex
05-16-2004, 12:13 AM
thats cool. if you don't hear from me in a couple days, pm me. i may forget. alot of times when i am on this site my dad is away and then i loose my train of thought later on when i see him. i will try to get pics if i can. my computer has problems sending pics with my hotmail account let alone with dial up connection. i will let you know.

cals400ex
05-17-2004, 02:41 PM
well it doens't look like my dad wants to sell the beast. sorry about that.

rodenberg35
05-17-2004, 09:52 PM
I got a 86 kawasaki I am about 5 minutes away from you as a matter of fact I just saw you about an hour ago