PDA

View Full Version : Farr wins first Gncc on a Kawasaki

Dunlap
05-15-2004, 04:35 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid107/pf985a376da621e2a3b3a1a63c3a72fba/f95f7e32.jpg

That got your attention. But it's true Tommy Farr (Tim's older brother) won his first GNCC national today in PA. He was riding a borrowed Four Stroke Tech 785cc Kawasaki Prairie owed by Jim Dahl other wise knowen as "Prairiewrech" on other forums. He won the utility mod. class by about 15 min. Not bad for the first race in over 3 years.

Bill Fuller
05-15-2004, 04:38 PM
You got me Mickey:D Way to go Tommy sounds like those guys know a thing or two about winning.Do you have any other results?Who won the afternoon?

jb500ex
05-15-2004, 05:31 PM
where were you today mick, i was hoping too see you there and talk about doing my 450r

Dunlap
05-15-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by jb500ex
where were you today mick, i was hoping too see you there and talk about doing my 450r

Trying to work with a hurt back. I couldn't even walk mon. so I had to play catch up today.

Bonnie Cook
05-16-2004, 12:17 PM
Mickey, here is Tommy on the gas. Mike pointed him out for me. He was moving it. Guess all Farr's ride alike!!!

jb500ex
05-16-2004, 06:27 PM
sorry to hear that. i hurt my back years ago and it never goes away

K_Fulk
05-16-2004, 06:32 PM
Good weekend for the Farr's tim won pro and pro am at wayne county speedway.

Prairiewrench
05-16-2004, 07:20 PM
This was very good news for me, Mickey called me and told me Tommy had rode my 785 FST Prairie to a 1st place finish. and at the time I was with my race team here in Iowa at our second harescramble with the Prairies we are racing here. We had just finished taking 1st and 2nd place in the utility class when I got the call so it turned out to be a very winning day! I just wish I had been there to see Tommy run it, maybe I will be able to make it to one of the other races!

Bonnie,,, I have tried everything I can and can't get that picture to show up! I would really like to see any pictures I can of Tommy and my Prairie in action. Could you possibley email me the picture at fdracing2004@yahoo.com Thanks,,,, :D

Dunlap
05-16-2004, 09:55 PM
Looks like a good week for the Farr's, mom and dad must be proud, they came to watch Tommy and then drove back to Oh. to see Tim win also.

Bonnie, send some pic my way too if you can.:)

05-17-2004, 10:12 AM
i wish my poor little 715cc (stack speed and custom) honda motor wouldn't have broke a rocker arm.. because i would have wooped you by 15 minutes. any one that was there saw the killer hole shot everyone else got (but me) they where @ the first corner by the time i got mine in gear... ohh did i for get to mention that my tranny is trash it not only grinds it slips too. so to make a long story longer. i passed everyone by the 6 mile and had gone by that big bad 800 on an up hill in some serious rocks and on the straights i didnt see that MoNsTeR out powering me.. and i got him by 2 seconds @ the end of the first lap and started checking out on him until the motor broke.. but i have no complaints i have 3,643 hard hard. miles on the big bore. so we have 4 weeks till virginia i will have the cases split the tranny fixed and a fresh motor so please everyone dont belive all this crazy talk about this MoNsTeR... its all an old wives tale, you know like wearing a hat you go bald its loonacy... so everyone in virginia please tune in....... same bat time, same bat channel because the world knows that virginia is for lovers well im gonna LOVE wooping that little house on the PRARIE!

Dunlap
05-17-2004, 10:49 AM
You have to finnish races to win races:) I heard how you were riding and they just let you go because they knew you wouldn't live long, and they were right. I just got off the phone with Cain Smead from Dirt Wheels he will be riding the 785 in VA. It will be easy to see him, I will be putting yellow plastic on it for that race.

cdalejef
05-17-2004, 11:02 AM
Congrats Mickey......now how about letting me and Rick Cecco race that sucker in the Rausch 6 hour race! :macho

Dunlap
05-17-2004, 11:07 AM
That maybe possible, but I'm not sure I would want it to go back there and I will have to check with the owner. I think it's going back to Ia. before that race to get ready for the 12hr.

cdalejef
05-17-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Mickey Dunlap
That maybe possible, but I'm not sure I would want it to go back there and I will have to check with the owner. I think it's going back to Ia. before that race to get ready for the 12hr. LOL.....can't blame ya there, that place is hard on equipment. I betting they will tame it down for the 6 hour race tho.

465Stroker
05-17-2004, 11:16 AM
Mickey,

Get a 4x4 ready for the 6 hours at Rausch Creek - Pellan said it will NOT be very rocky and will have around 2 miles of European syle MX (Round jumps, hills, etc.).

Give Jeffy and I a solid machine to run and we'll give ya a nice BIG ol'trophy :macho

05-17-2004, 11:34 AM
when you get that many miles on that machine you come talk to me mick and as far as letting me go.. hahaha your really funny i know your a bit older mickey but i also know your not that old your losing your mind. nobody pulls over for nobody i went by him like he was stopped he seen my lines and followed every one. now its true i have had some bad luck @ the last several gncc's... took water on in FL had 2 front flats on my big horns in GA (THE TIRES ARE GREAT but i was told by maxxis there was a bead problem due to shipping and they gave me 2 brand new tires and havent had a problem since) last year loose battery terminal it has been stupid little things but belive me when i get it all together all your gonna see is RED RED RED! and as far as you changing the color of your quad thats cool but chances are i will never see the new plastic . see my HONDA dosen't have a rear view mirror. and im looking forward to the 6 hr @ rausch in fact i want you to put the best 3 riders on that machine in the world and i will run all 6 hours myself if they let me. And if HONZILLA will keep running they will be no match! because im so fast ill do a 6hour race in 4 hours. signed next GNCC mod champ.

05-17-2004, 11:48 AM
Dam we haven't had this much stack talk......I mean smack talk in quite some time on exriders.....:eek:

This should be fun.....:eek2:

465Stroker
05-17-2004, 11:59 AM
Sounds like it's time to call in the "A" Team... :mad:

Dunlap
05-17-2004, 12:05 PM
WOW!:eek2:

Scott Kawi700
05-17-2004, 12:10 PM
Where's that skirt? I think someone might be need ing it soon!!:blah: :p

05-17-2004, 12:16 PM
mickey can youbuild up my timberwolf so I can run that class and hand out some *** kikn's

05-17-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by GNCCer
mickey can youbuild up my timberwolf so I can run that class and hand out some *** kikn's

Listen here missy. You need to get in line. He's buildin up mine and rowlrags bayou's so we can run the class next year and hand out some of our owns *** kikn's...:macho

cdalejef
05-17-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by stack-881
signed next GNCC mod champ. LOL....last time someone made a statement like that before the season was over, there ended up being a pink skirt involved and the person quit racing in shame!:devil:

Am I right XCFaStBoY?

05-17-2004, 12:30 PM
I think I might know were that pink skirt is actually!!!!!

05-17-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
LOL....last time someone made a statement like that before the season was over, there ended up being a pink skirt involved and the person quit racing in shame!:devil:

Am I right XCFaStBoY?

I"m sure a ute rider would look just as good as this unnamed rider did..:devil:

05-17-2004, 12:32 PM
Rico i was serious the all 220ccs of the timberwolf are pretty nimble through the tight stuff. I think all it needs is a cobra exhaust and new springs and it will be good to go. I will even leave the sprayer on the back rack!!!!!

Ryan
05-17-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Rico
I"m sure a ute rider would look just as good as this unnamed rider did..:devil:

Yucccckkkkk!!! :o

05-17-2004, 12:50 PM
im gonna make this easy .... im gonna wear that skirt in VA the whole race and in rausch creek and every race in between .and every race there after until i beat that that big bad BEAST! i wanna race now... right now i race that chump in a parking lot in a parking spot! im gonna go get some measurements for my skirt.. its gonna have to be a long one because i got BIG B@LLS and i dont mean tire balls either.. im gonna look good in that skirt 2 you know why because im pretty im beautiful im gonna be the prettiest utility mod champ of all time (next year its a bit late now.. but im pulling for you scott,...i love you to mike) i got to go shave my legs now bye bye

cdalejef
05-17-2004, 01:01 PM
:confused:

05-17-2004, 01:41 PM
http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/bong.gif

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/crackhead.gif

popo
05-17-2004, 03:02 PM
Pretty interesting for only 3 posts. :rolleyes:

05-17-2004, 03:08 PM
that's cute... but the only thing im smoking is everything and everyone in front of me... (including you)

05-17-2004, 03:11 PM
i am willing to back up every word popo i usually do my talking on the track but its time to let my mighty mouth run.... because its fun and you will soon see im # 1

popo
05-17-2004, 03:12 PM
that's cute... but the only thing im smoking is everything and everyone in front of me... (including you)

Sounds like your motor & tranny smokes too. :p

popo
05-17-2004, 03:14 PM
i am willing to back up every word popo i usually do my talking on the track but its time to let my mighty mouth run.... because its fun and you will soon see im # 1

Ok have fun trying, my money is on Mike Chirdon and Scott Kilby in your class.

05-17-2004, 03:15 PM
its true popo... honzilla took a poo poo but i will get it figured out and when i do were gonna get it on like donkey kong!

05-17-2004, 03:15 PM
actually Rico beat you by almost 100 places this weekend. an neither one of you beat supertrapp! and you are not aloud to talk smack unless you beat him. he is always the cut off line

05-17-2004, 03:26 PM
thats a smart bet for the championship ill agree... i havent hit enough races there both good guys they both deserve it

Prairiewrench
05-17-2004, 04:09 PM
You guys are all funny,,,, LOL!!!! Sorry guys,,, I get my Prairie back from Mickey after the july race in Ohio and my team will run it in a few harescrambles! At the end of July I get to ride it finally, I haven't even got to ride it since it became a 785 but I will be taking it for the last week in July for a atv gathering we are having in South Dakota just outside of Sturgis!!!
My team here went to the six hours race in Texas and won that so we have our spot in the 12 hour race! Mickey will have a team riding mine in the 12 hour and my team (FD Racing) will have one of our Prairies there also!

700 racer
05-17-2004, 06:24 PM
sounds like mickey is sending in a ringer team.. you guys are really gunning for pbr.. i heard he is not even running in utility this year but in the industry class on his v-force..:confused:

ranger400ex
05-17-2004, 08:07 PM
anybody heard the rumor of a 520 punched out husaberg-grizzly? saw a pic the other night...not for sure who is building it...supposed to be a 620 in the end? two wheel drive only

that ain't you is it mickey?

sounded like a nice combo....is their a open or mod utility for something like that?

man, I would have loved to have been on a ute this last weekend at rausch....alot better on the *****

05-18-2004, 07:31 AM

:eek: :eek2:

ROFLMFAO

bradley300
05-18-2004, 08:53 AM
i think jeff and rick could beat you on a recon, you'll be wearing that skirt for a while too, lmgdao

Pappy
05-18-2004, 09:01 AM
smack talk, smoking the chit, pink dresses.....wtf:confused:

i think ill avoid this group of weirdo's:devil: :eek2:

05-18-2004, 09:43 AM
oh mickey your so fine you blow my mind.. HEY mickey! ,HEY mickey!... we all know that verse now the real verse................ oh mickey your so far behind all you see is stacks behind.. BYE mickey! BYE mickey! since this is a jet age & everyone's making such gane predictions i would like to make one on the next race.... when we all hear that famous call 10 seconds ya all... we'll all start up our heaps and away we will creep.. except for 1.. its that handsome young kid whos out there for fun. bye the time he gets it in gear there's nobody near but the boy is confident he has NO FEAR. he heads for the woods and what does he see its mike chirdon and scott kilby. he holds his line and pics his groove and then that pretty boy makes his move. with his skirt flapping and a smile on his face he belives he may win the race. but low and behold what does he see its that big bad 800 in front of me. so i play it cool i bide my time and then i show cain my pretty behind. cain fights back but he is no match he'll finish the race second behind stack......

Scott Kawi700
05-18-2004, 10:51 AM
oh mickey your so fine you blow my mind.. HEY mickey! ,HEY mickey!... we all know that verse now the real verse................ oh mickey your so far behind all you see is stacks behind.. BYE mickey! BYE mickey! since this is a jet age & everyone's making such gane predictions i would like to make one on the next race.... when we all hear that famous call 10 seconds ya all... we'll all start up our heaps and away we will creep.. except for 1.. its that handsome young kid whos out there for fun. bye the time he gets it in gear there's nobody near but the boy is confident he has NO FEAR. he heads for the woods and what does he see its mike chirdon and scott kilby. he holds his line and pics his groove and then that pretty boy makes his move. with his skirt flapping and a smile on his face he belives he may win the race. but low and behold what does he see its that big bad 800 in front of me. so i play it cool i bide my time and then i show cain my pretty behind. cain fights back but he is no match he'll finish the race second in the pack......

:huh :huh :huh

Ryan
05-18-2004, 11:44 AM
oh mickey your so fine you blow my mind.. HEY mickey! ,HEY mickey!... we all know that verse now the real verse................ oh mickey your so far behind all you see is stacks behind.. BYE mickey! BYE mickey! since this is a jet age & everyone's making such gane predictions i would like to make one on the next race.... when we all hear that famous call 10 seconds ya all... we'll all start up our heaps and away we will creep.. except for 1.. its that handsome young kid whos out there for fun. bye the time he gets it in gear there's nobody near but the boy is confident he has NO FEAR. he heads for the woods and what does he see its mike chirdon and scott kilby. he holds his line and pics his groove and then that pretty boy makes his move. with his skirt flapping and a smile on his face he belives he may win the race. but low and behold what does he see its that big bad 800 in front of me. so i play it cool i bide my time and then i show cain my pretty behind. cain fights back but he is no match he'll finish the race second behind stack......

:confused:

05-18-2004, 12:55 PM
I think we all uderstand why he wants to wear the pink dress now!!! a little fruity if you ask me!

Quad Racer 600
05-18-2004, 12:59 PM
Is this guy for real? i can only believe that somone is impersonating this guy to mess around. i cant see someone really talking like that...lol

05-18-2004, 01:21 PM
gnccer what class do u run?..... because im gonna enter that class and just like what would have happened to mickey dunlap and his kawi crew.....i will dun lap you by the end of the race!! sucka...... (of course this is all pure speculation. due to the fact i'm not sure my junk will be running that long) haha

popo
05-18-2004, 01:28 PM
gnccer what class do u run?..... because im gonna enter that class and just like what would have happened to mickey dunlap and his kawi crew.....i will dun laped you by the end of the race!! sucka...... (of course this is all pure speculation. due to the fact i'm not sure my junk will be running that long) haha

I guess Ben has been de-throwned as the *** of smack talking.

cdalejef
05-18-2004, 01:33 PM
The bet is on!

Bonnie Cook
05-18-2004, 01:38 PM
Oh, he'll be wearing too!!!

monkeyboy
05-18-2004, 01:48 PM
gnccer what class do u run?..... because im gonna enter that class and just like what would have happened to mickey dunlap and his kawi crew.....i will dun laped you by the end of the race!! sucka...... (of course this is all pure speculation. due to the fact i'm not sure my junk will be running that long) haha

haaaays gaiboy -----> http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/pics-stfu.gif

05-18-2004, 01:54 PM
I ride in the Jr class. are you old enough to run that class?

i have learned my lesson, no more bets for me!!!!!

Bonnie you stay out of this. I don't think the pink skirt will go to good with FST orange

ranger400ex
05-18-2004, 04:19 PM
man...and I thought I was full of chit....MEEK get in here and check some of this chit.

and Bonnie....you can wear a pink skirt ANYTIME you want...and pics would be nice...lol:D :D (GNCCer is gay....he don't do the whole heterosexual thing)

I will say one thing....if you can talk the talk...you better walk the walk. I think the pink skirt is a good one....maybe at the twelve hour, whoever loses out of Rick and Jeffy, Smacktalker, or Mickey...has to wear the pink. I would go in too, but I ain't good enough to be racing there.

05-18-2004, 07:14 PM
monkey boy let me say this .... that in virginia its gonna be a thriller, and a killer, and a chiller when im racing... you wanna be gorilla

popo
05-18-2004, 07:21 PM
Sounds like with all your rhime and chime.... You better find some time to fix your junk with all the trash talk in your trunk. Boo ya!

05-18-2004, 07:37 PM
popo the pig..... do u race or are you just a parking lot pig @ the GNCC'S races .....wait now i know who you are your that fat' beer bellied' over weight officer who i took the note pad from and wrote out a citation for riding sooooooo slow....now u might not remember because it happened so FAST but thats understandable thats just my nature

Wingnut
05-18-2004, 08:00 PM
http://home.wi.rr.com/ostie/popc1.gif

cdalejef
05-18-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Wingnut
http://home.wi.rr.com/ostie/popc1.gif ROTFLMAO....your a nut Will!

Dan229
05-18-2004, 09:05 PM
stack,

I run in the GNCC utility stock class. Come on out and get you some! The next race I will be at is in Millfield. I also raced the 6 hours race here in GA two weeks ago and I would love to see you do the entire thing by yourself. It is possible, a guy on a Honda 450 did it, course he completed only about half as many laps as the rest of us did.

bradley300
05-18-2004, 09:26 PM
bring your smack talk into the sport class, there are atleast 4 guys that will shut you up, on any quad you want to bring

popo
05-18-2004, 10:38 PM
popo the pig..... do u race or are you just a parking lot pig @ the GNCC'S races .....wait now i know who you are your that fat' beer bellied' over weight officer who i took the note pad from and wrote out a citation for riding sooooooo slow....now u might not remember because it happened so FAST but thats understandable thats just my nature

Doh! you got me there. "Cracka" http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/ugone2far.gif http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/******slap.gif http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/bash.gif

05-19-2004, 06:10 AM
http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/blahblah.gif

05-19-2004, 07:29 AM
well that may be possible. i just may enter some other classes and that may be one of them.....now the real question is are you 1 of the four.......... chances are your not. ohhh and bradley i see your web site is sunshine racing.com well if you run in my class you better change your site to full moon feaver because the only thing your gonna see is my ***** LOL

Pappy
05-19-2004, 07:34 AM
Jim Stack....if your quad runs as well as your mouth then we are in trouble. maybe you need re-jetted!

Lighten up dude, with as much trash as your dishing out I figured you for a garbage man not a Nuclear Welder:huh

05-19-2004, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
Jim Stack....if your quad runs as well as your mouth then we are in trouble. maybe you need re-jetted!

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/hihi.gif http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/rollinonfloor.gif

I think he needs his silencer repacked also pappy.......:blah:

Pappy
05-19-2004, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Rico
http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/hihi.gif http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/rollinonfloor.gif

I think he needs his silencer repacked also pappy.......:blah:

silencer:confused: i figured he was running just a headpipe....but he may enjoy a packing:eek:

05-19-2004, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
but he may enjoy a packing:eek:

:eek:

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/humpin%20smilies.gif

05-19-2004, 07:53 AM
well the truth is.... if i could type as fast as my mouth runs you bums wouldnt get a word in edge wise..... so im just gonna wait till the race and then you'll hear me talking but it may be some what muffled due to my helmet... but it will be easy to understand it will go something like this.. hu hmmm MOVE MOVE!! NEXT UTILITY MOD CHAMP COMING THREW MOVE! and then you'll hear this LAST CHANCE MOVE OR I'LL MOVE YA! but something tells me you bums all ready heard me say this to you.. lol :D

Pappy
05-19-2004, 07:57 AM
2004 GNCC Series ATV a.m.
Utility Modified - Class Points RND 1 RND 2 RND 3 RND 4 RND 5 RND 6 RND 7 RND 8
Place Make Nbr Name Finish Finish Finish Finish Finish Finish Finish Finish Total Points
1 POL 269 Mike Chirdon 3 3 3 3 2 4 4 3 143
2 KAW 205 Scott Kilby 1 1 1 1 DNF 1 1 8 133
3 YAM 271 Brian Guinter 5 9 6 5 6 9 9 98
4 YAM 597 Jason White 2 5 5 3 3 10 98
5 YAM 762 Bobby Gardiner 4 4 8 4 64
6 YAM 296 Timothy Olsen 4 5 5 7 63
7 KAW 363 Dan McConnaughey 1 2 2 58
8 YAM 295 Joseph Jackson 7 10 8 13 46
9 HON 534 Jim Stack 6 4 12 41
10 HON 921 David Reese 2 2 38
11 HON 958 Chad Busha 2 6 DNF 34
12 KAW 339 Thomas Farr 1 20
13 KAW 314 Mark Rambo 2 19
14 YAM 918 Shannon Lewallen 3 DNF 18
15 KAW 328 Charles Rimbey 4 17
16 YAM 340 Todd Pew 5 16
17 KAW 781 Rick Hoover 5 16
18 HON 969 Shane Fisher 6 15
19 HON 495 Cliffton Beasley 6 15
20 KAW 498 Chris Cooper 6 15
21 KAW 774 Jonathan Green 7 14
22 KAW 865 Kenny Mccombs 7 14
23 SUZ 497 Lem Nelson 7 14
24 YAM 883 Benjamin Bush 8 13
25 HON 696 James Jasaitis 11 10
26 YAM 980 Shannon Lewallen 11 10
27 KAW 979 Scott Griffin 12 9

ranked 9th in the class.....piss poor performance from someone calling out racers that would hand you your *** if they raced you on a tricycle:blah: dont worry, i wont be racing you, but i will be watching with camera in hand.

and here comes stack, running midpack...again:devil:

hey...MIDPACK STACK :eek: thats your new name:macho

Pappy
05-19-2004, 08:00 AM
and it appears you had a killer season last year:macho :devil:
2003 GNCC Series ATV a.m.
Utility Modified - Class Points RND 1 RND 2 RND 3 RND 4 RND 5 RND 6 RND 7 RND 8 RND 9 RND 10 RND 11 RND 12 RND 13
Place Make Nbr Name Finish Finish Finish Finish Finish Finish Finish Finish Finish Finish Finish Finish Finish Total Points
1 KAW 204 Scott Kilby DNF 8 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 180
2 HON 498 Trevor Rockwell 3 4 3 2 3 2 2 2 3 7 1 168
3 KAW 508 Ken Robey 2 3 7 5 2 2 2 3 142
4 HON 324 Hans Luenger 3 6 7 6 10 4 7 6 4 13 136
5 KAW 993 Jonathan Green 4 8 4 10 3 3 4 DNF 4 128
6 YAM 406 Joey Parton 9 13 8 6 6 8 7 6 8 6 125
7 YAM 366 Caleb Bailey DNF 3 7 3 5 DNF 3 6 9 111
8 YAM 258 Brian Guinter 11 12 9 8 11 10 9 10 8 5 10 10 110
9 LON 708 Chad Busha 6 5 6 5 9 4 5 107
10 YAM 667 Robert Dougherty 2 12 6 9 5 4 12 97
11 YAM 503 Dale Hiles 7 7 2 2 9 7 92
12 YAM 268 Michael Savage 5 10 14 11 12 13 11 11 13 12 DNF 13 91
13 YAM 278 Joseph Jackson 15 12 12 12 14 11 10 12 11 80
14 POL 260 Timothy Olsen 16 7 DNF 13 11 9 DNF 7 8 76
15 HON 320 Joseph Precht 1 2 9 10 62
16 KAW 215 Michael Shelley 9 1 DNF 4 49
17 HON 357 Scott Johnson 4 5 10 44
18 KAW 814 Mark Rambo 8 4 8 43
19 YAM 483 Andy Clay 9 10 9 35
20 KAW 725 Richard Todd 5 5 32
21 YAM 887 John Mellinger 6 9 27
22 YAM 365 Bobby Gardiner 6 11 25
23 HON 348 Randy Mellinger 10 7 25
24 HON 879 Jim Stack 8 11 23
25 YAM 322 Jason White 3 18
26 YAM 956 Jerry Welch 4 17
27 YAM 675 Jason Elliott 5 16
28 YAM 911 Todd Pew 5 16
29 YAM 539 Dj Kroeschel 7 14
30 HON 857 David Harvey 8 13
31 YAM 445 Robert Greene Jr 8 13
32 YAM 660 Wade Overmyer 10 DNF DNF DNF DNF 11
33 POL 447 Van Hunt Jr 11 10
34 HON 364 Karen Casey 12 9

8, 11 and 23 ...sounds like your a contender:macho

05-19-2004, 08:06 AM
Were are you in this pic Midpack-Stack:confused:

http://www.gnccracing.com/images/04RauschATV/UtilityMod.jpg

Pappy
05-19-2004, 08:08 AM
hahaha...i can hear it now....

there was a big pile up as the REAL riders caught the lappers and Midpack Stack got PACKED! i have a feeling he will learn that just because he is riding a 4wd couch doesnt mean he cant find BARK:devil:

dont worry .....given your talent level BACK of the Pack Stack has a ring to it also so your covered:D

bradley300
05-19-2004, 08:52 AM
well that may be possible. i just may enter some other classes and that may be one of them.....now the real question is are you 1 of the four.......... chances are your not. ohhh and bradley i see your web site is sunshine racing.com well if you run in my class you better change your site to full moon feaver because the only thing your gonna see is my ***** LOL
if its muddy, one of the four is out, and i'm in. like i said, bring what you want, i doubt you have any sport class quad half as fast as mine, bensons, david prices, daves or dustins. your gonna be humbled when you get passed by a swarm of 300ex's (and price on his blaster:blah: )

Ryan
05-19-2004, 09:00 AM
(Jim Stack 1068 396) I'd shut your mouth if I were you. Your points position is not impressing :devil:

bradley300
05-19-2004, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Ryan
(Jim Stack 1068 396) I'd shut your mouth if I were you. Your points position is not impressing :devil:

ouch!, good one ryan:devil:

05-19-2004, 01:38 PM
you must really be stupid... what have i said in past post. im last out of the hole due to hondas wonderful nuetral safety switch & nuetral lock out. and i have all ready admitted 2 having stupid little things keep me from finishing.. but mark my words the finishes are coming soon.. and since i only ran 3 races this year and had problems where do u think i would be in the points.... im glad your on the side lines and not on the track we got enough dumb people out there & we sure do'nt need any more... so get your camera ready... but chances are your cheap wallmart camera wont pic me up you'll need something like a high speed hollywood camera to pick me up. and that might be to slow.

05-19-2004, 01:59 PM
you know who you remind me of brad.... the late great.... martin luther king.. you know why? because he had a dream too! only his dream had a better chance then yours ever did of coming true... boy you ever dream of whooping me you better wake up and apoligise......im like FREDDY KRUGER im your biggest nightmare boy.. one two stack is coming for you... turn three and four hes on your back door... turn five and six he'll pass you in the sticks... turn 7 and 8 never touched the brake.. everyone in ex land knows that im the funniest, prettyiest, most carasmatic, energenic, worst speller thats ever raced GNCC ...and i'm humble and im sooo ready to rumble in the virginia jungle....so please everyone making these responses just relize 1 thing your all imposters, purpatrators, immatators, just rember who is the originator...

popo
05-19-2004, 02:13 PM
You done pissed on youre wheaties boy!

Expect to see a BAM! I mean ban......

WV-V-Force
05-19-2004, 02:15 PM
Sounds like Stack is just expressing himself...you've gotta like him!!:cool:

05-19-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by WV-V-Force
Sounds like Stack is just TOUCHING himself...you've gotta like him!!:cool:

:eek: :huh

popo
05-19-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by WV-V-Force
Sounds like Stack is just expressing himself...you've gotta like him!!:cool:

No whats he doing is dis-respectful with his stupid trash talking.

WV-V-Force
05-19-2004, 02:31 PM
Who ever this guy is, he's got some b@lls! And it has been some interesting reading.

GNCCracer
05-19-2004, 02:32 PM
This guy is hilarious!!!

WV-V-Force
05-19-2004, 02:33 PM
This guy is hilarious!!!

EXACTLY!!!!

Pappy
05-19-2004, 02:49 PM
you must really be stupid... what have i said in past post. im last out of the hole due to hondas wonderful nuetral safety switch & nuetral lock out. and i have all ready admitted 2 having stupid little things keep me from finishing.. but mark my words the finishes are coming soon.. and since i only ran 3 races this year and had problems where do u think i would be in the points.... im glad your on the side lines and not on the track we got enough dumb people out there & we sure do'nt need any more... so get your camera ready... but chances are your cheap wallmart camera wont pic me up you'll need something like a high speed hollywood camera to pick me up. and that might be to slow.

hahahaa..rotflmao

this guy isnt just plain stupid....he is a 1st rate moron. dont take it as a put down, you can now tell people you are #1 in something:eek: :devil:

keep an eye out for me Mr Mouth....I may set the camera down and sign up:blah: and btw.....i will not be handing out excuses if i do bad...sounds like you have that department all to yourself:devil:

remeber, the fellow that expertly guides you off the course maybe one of us;) watch out for that tree:)

Pappy
05-19-2004, 02:52 PM
after some analitical pondering, i can assume you have no clue that we know who you are, and you dont have an inkling of who we are...see ya at sign up:devil: