PDA

View Full Version : New Killswitch Engage CD

Cole Trane
05-15-2004, 03:39 AM
Anyone heard it yet? It's the chit!!!!!!!! I like the new lead singer better too. He can scream like a mofo. Definately better than Alive or Just Breathing.

05-15-2004, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by 400exrider2002
Anyone heard it yet? It's the chit!!!!!!!! I like the new lead singer better too. He can scream like a mofo. Definately better than Alive or Just Breathing. wtf are u talking about a killswitch is on my bike and its a game

xr50layke
05-15-2004, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by xr50Justin
wtf are u tslking about

its pretty clear :rolleyes: wow you cant type OR read.

400EX_Kid_03
05-15-2004, 06:55 AM
I just listned to it yesterday at Hot Topic... pretty damn good, but instead of that, i picked up the new Mushroomhead cd (not very new, but I didnt have it yet) AWSOME cd...

For those of you who like killswitch engage and mushroomhead, let me hear a hell yeah...

ShiftFMX
05-15-2004, 07:07 AM
Yeah, i went out and bought the KsE on tuesday, i like it alot. They've had howard as their singer for over almost 2 years. I guess jesse screwed up his voice and couldnt sing much nemore. :confused: But Jesse is in a few of the songs on the new cd. I think howard sounds alot like jesse tho so its all good!

I bought mushroomhead cd when it came out too, thats still one of my favorites!

But right now, i am so anxious for the release of "Vol 3: THE SUBLIMINAL VERSES" by SlipKnoT!!!

you can hear the entire KsE cd here (http://www.flashenhanced.com/killswitchengage/)

thursday
05-15-2004, 07:20 AM
Jesse Leach(ex-singer) was so much better then the new dude, alive or just breathing was an amazing CD, the guy is way to deep in the melodic parts

ShiftFMX
05-15-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by thursday
Jesse Leach(ex-singer) was so much better then the new dude, alive or just breathing was an amazing CD, the guy is way to deep in the melodic parts

Ditto :(

But you gotta admit, there are sum parts where howard sound pretty similar to Jesse ;)

thursday
05-15-2004, 07:40 AM
he does sound a bit like jesse, but not live:(

ShiftFMX
05-15-2004, 07:44 AM
Hey do u know exactly wut songs Jesse sings in on the new album? Im pretty sure he sings on, "the end of heartache" do u know the other ones, it doesnt say in the jacket.

blondie69
05-15-2004, 08:59 AM
Damn, I wish I had of known this like...4 days ago...cuz I was debating weather or not to get KSE's new one, Atreyu's newest, or Disturbed's newest...and I got Disturbed. Oh well...maybe next month:D

400EX_Kid_03
05-15-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
Damn, I wish I had of known this like...4 days ago...cuz I was debating weather or not to get KSE's new one, Atreyu's newest, or Disturbed's newest...and I got Disturbed. Oh well...maybe next month:D

R U talking about "believe"? wow... thats been out for ALONG time.... but good choice either way.. good cd!

muddy400EX
05-15-2004, 02:38 PM
i got the killswitch cd on tuesday. its really good.

blondie69
05-15-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by 400EX_Kid_03
R U talking about "believe"? wow... thats been out for ALONG time.... but good choice either way.. good cd!

Yea, that's the one I was talkin bout. I know its not "new" but its their "newest" and I like them...so yea:)

black box films
05-15-2004, 05:57 PM
Has anyone heard Jesse's new band yet? They sound nothing like KSE, but still kick ***.

http://www.seemlessband.com

-Bo

ShiftFMX
05-15-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by 400EX_Kid_03

Yeah, i got that the day it came out, did you get the Leather case with the giant disturbed logo on it?

Cole Trane
05-15-2004, 06:40 PM
Yeah I think Jesse sings on the End of heartache. I like Howard better, he makes me wanna stand like superman when he's singing all deep and chit. :o :o :o

But for real, they didn't go wrong with Howard!! It's a little different, more singing, but I like it a lot.

05-15-2004, 06:48 PM
KSE are awesome ive seen them live twice they rockhttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/musik/music-smiley-005.gif

blondie69
05-15-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Killa250ex
Yeah, i got that the day it came out, did you get the Leather case with the giant disturbed logo on it?

Nah, even if it was there I wouldn't have bothered...too much money probably if it were nice:huh :(

ShiftFMX
05-15-2004, 07:15 PM
It was regular price

ShiftFMX
05-15-2004, 07:18 PM
And it came with a dvd :D

blondie69
05-15-2004, 07:32 PM
And it came with a dvd :D

Oh wow...damn haha. No that was not there, if it was I woulda got it then:p It's probably just cuz its been out for awhile, none left. Oh well.

Greg Z
05-15-2004, 07:42 PM
Yeah, i went out and bought the KsE on tuesday, i like it alot. They've had howard as their singer for over almost 2 years. I guess jesse screwed up his voice and couldnt sing much nemore. :confused: But Jesse is in a few of the songs on the new cd. I think howard sounds alot like jesse tho so its all good!

I bought mushroomhead cd when it came out too, thats still one of my favorites!

But right now, i am so anxious for the release of "Vol 3: THE SUBLIMINAL VERSES" by SlipKnoT!!!

you can hear the entire KsE cd here (http://www.flashenhanced.com/killswitchengage/) jesse messed up his vocals by screaming to much and he just tore them apart

Greg Z
05-15-2004, 07:51 PM
inm really impressed with the new cd

this album is better then the first, Which is pretty rare

400EX_Kid_03
05-16-2004, 09:14 PM

Yea I did!!!

...and b/c all you deushe bags gotta be on here talking about how good the new KSE cd is... i dun had to go spend another $10 and went and picked it up today! KICK ASZ... really had to question to get that or In Flames though... i am gonna get In Flames new one next weekend (soundtrack to your escape)