PDA

View Full Version : I did it! 1st place in the Mens class!!!

QuadJunkies
05-15-2004, 12:45 AM
WHOOHOOO!!! I took my first 1st place in the Mens class tonight!!!!There was 6 of us tonight,my quad felt sooooo much better with the rear shock cut(just for flattrack) and my front needed to be lower for this track...I took 1st in the heat and first in the main.....Troy unfortunaly flipped the Predator, the HPD sway bar cracked at the Mount!!!!!!He couldnt figure why he was tippin so bad in the heat race, he looked over at the Sway bar, and it was cracked and coming off!!He didnt have much he cold do but run it like that:( I fell soooooooo badfor him tonight, he was riding aweome!! took the holeshot both weeks in a row,and bam!!!!!!!flips it then he hits a hole on the corner a few tiems sending him on two wheels......:( He went from being first in the heat and main,to taking last.....Hes not liking his quad very much right now.......lol
Congrats to Fastbikes once again..... You done great in the main!! Austin took home another 1st place on the mini Predator and my Son took 3rd on the mini viper;)

pairanutz
05-15-2004, 12:49 AM
nice job -congrates-too you and the boys

ILGNCC400EX
05-15-2004, 07:44 PM
good job Q J i dont think i could get first in the womans class

roostin_dale
05-15-2004, 07:48 PM
nice job QJ!!! congrats

Lil - Braff
05-15-2004, 07:52 PM
Way to go!! How mad were they? lol Keep it up girl!

LTandRaptorider
05-15-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by ILGNCC400EX
good job Q J i dont think i could get first in the womans class

yeah... what he said!:o :D

QuadJunkies
05-15-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Lil - Braff
Way to go!! How mad were they? lol Keep it up girl! lol........Thanks :D
WEll, they all pouted a bit.....:o talked about stuffing me into walls:eek: and denting my Yoshi...Ect.......I told him..........

Gotta catch me first............:D :macho ;)

JOEX
05-15-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
lol........Thanks :D
WEll, they all pouted a bit.....:o talked about stuffing me into walls:eek: and denting my Yoshi...Ect.......I told him..........

Gotta catch me first............:D :macho ;)
LMAO! Great job Tina!:)

Bill Fuller
05-16-2004, 12:29 AM
You da Man(cough,clears throat) er Woman QJ way to go!!!

Tina strong like King Kong :muscle:

BlueZ440
05-16-2004, 02:18 AM
WHOOHOOO!!! I took my first 1st place in the Mens class tonight!!!!There was 6 of us tonight,my quad felt sooooo much better with the rear shock cut(just for flattrack) and my front needed to be lower for this track...I took 1st in the heat and first in the main.....Troy unfortunaly flipped the Predator, the HPD sway bar cracked at the Mount!!!!!!He couldnt figure why he was tippin so bad in the heat race, he looked over at the Sway bar, and it was cracked and coming off!!He didnt have much he cold do but run it like that:( I fell soooooooo badfor him tonight, he was riding aweome!! took the holeshot both weeks in a row,and bam!!!!!!!flips it then he hits a hole on the corner a few tiems sending him on two wheels......:( He went from being first in the heat and main,to taking last.....Hes not liking his quad very much right now.......lol
Congrats to Fastbikes once again..... You done great in the main!! Austin took home another 1st place on the mini Predator and my Son took 3rd on the mini viper;)

Good Job Tina...Damn Troy when are you going to learn how to ride that PRETENDER??:D That's the new name we learn at camp for the Predator...Well If it makes you fell better I got my ***** handed to me out on Thunder by a Pretender...:mad: Homeboy claim that he only hand a pipe...yeah right...

RobbRacer
05-16-2004, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by pairanutz
nice job -congrates-too you and the boys

QuadJunkies
05-16-2004, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
You da Man(cough,clears throat) er Woman QJ way to go!!!

Tina strong like King Kong :muscle: LOL!!!!!:p :macho

QuadJunkies
05-16-2004, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
Good Job Tina...Damn Troy when are you going to learn how to ride that PRETENDER??:D That's the new name we learn at camp for the Predator...Well If it makes you fell better I got my ***** handed to me out on Thunder by a Pretender...:mad: Homeboy claim that he only hand a pipe...yeah right... Wait until you see the vids! TRoy pulled away from ALL of them like you wouldnt believe!!!:eek2: :eek2: I think he was just running WAY TOO HOT for that short of a Corner...But the Sway Bar breaking in the race played a big part I think also........:grr:

Ryan
05-16-2004, 08:32 AM
Great job, Tina!

fastbikes
05-16-2004, 09:07 AM
Congrats Tina and Brandon!!!

BlueZ440
05-16-2004, 12:25 PM
Wait until you see the vids! TRoy pulled away from ALL of them like you wouldnt believe!!!:eek2: :eek2: I think he was just running WAY TOO HOT for that short of a Corner...But the Sway Bar breaking in the race played a big part I think also........:grr:

Yeah I need to see this...I love seeing people fliping their Quad.:devil: BTW when is the next race??

QuadJunkies
05-16-2004, 04:54 PM
Yeah I need to see this...I love seeing people fliping their Quad.:devil: BTW when is the next race?? June 11th:rolleyes:

QuadJunkies
05-16-2004, 04:55 PM
VTW...you missed the first OMC MX today.Ill have pics and vids if anyone would be kind to host them for me..........:D

BlueZ440
05-16-2004, 06:09 PM
VTW...you missed the first OMC MX today.Ill have pics and vids if anyone would be kind to host them for me..........:D

Did you guys race?? So are quads racing out at OMC?? are you guys still doing 4 stroke national??

QuadJunkies
05-16-2004, 09:05 PM
Did you guys race?? So are quads racing out at OMC?? are you guys still doing 4 stroke national?? http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=107494

dirtmomma
05-17-2004, 08:27 AM
HAHA CONGRATS GIRLIE!!!! That is AWESOME you handed them thier azzes hehehe, would of liked to seen that!! OH man if I would of heard them saying chit about stuffing me into a wall I would of been right in thier face :mad: :grr: I HATE sore losers!! We're slowing our summer series down, tired of the BS that some of the people are pulling & saying about DJ, when they have someone saying he intentionally tried to take that kid out then thats BS :grr: we just don't need it!! I should say I don't LOL I'm afraid I may get myself into trouble haha, but anyway we'll just have to seee how things go. Right now the blaster is tore down waiting on rings & gaskets needs to be freshened up a little till about Sept. then we'll tear it down for the winter series!! As for mine IT'S STILL DOWN :( Ron's calling Tues. to see whats going on w/ it, man I'm jonesing BAAAADDDDD to ride that thing, rode my Kodiak this weekend :blah: boy is taht thing GUTLESS LOL but I guess it's a ride!! WELL CONGRATS again now you have to wait till June to race :huh that's a long wait!! Sorry to hear about Troy hope he'll be getting a swaybar soon!! He didn't get hurt at all did he (well besides his pride ;)) Congrats to the boy too, guess Sis's quad isn't done yet huh :( I KNOW how she feels tell her I'm in the same boat LOL Well I'll be chatting at ya later!!

seatec
05-17-2004, 08:42 AM
TIna , Congrats on your win! The best compliment i can give you is by not saying that you as a woman wono in a mens class but you as a rider won in a riders class. We shouldnt see gender anymore when we look at a rider and when the rider wins or looses or whatever.

By saying that you as girl won in the mens class you are selling yourself short.

Please dont take this the wrong way. Just ride and kick ***** no matter who or what it is. Good luck for the next one.

400exmom
05-17-2004, 09:04 AM
GREAT job tina:cool:

Silverfox@C&DRacing
05-17-2004, 09:20 AM
Congrats on the win. I see you got the lowering kit on :D

QuadJunkies
05-17-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
!! Sorry to hear about Troy hope he'll be getting a swaybar soon!! He didn't get hurt at all did he (well besides his pride ;)) Congrats to the boy too, guess Sis's quad isn't done yet huh :( I KNOW how she feels tell her I'm in the same boat LOL Well I'll be chatting at ya later!! Were just going to Weld the Brackets with a Heavier Aluminum,no biggie...Hes pretty down and out about his racing lst night:( He Tries TOO HARD,and pushes harder with VERY VERY good riders,his key right now is to find some Traction!!!! His tires were crap yeasterday,I need to grow a money tree ASAP...:o :p Have you seen the thread on Kelseys Mini I have in the mini section.......They got it fired up Fri:D OMG.......That thing sounds sooooooooooooo FAST..Sounds like a 125 dirt bike:cool: Its almost ready.She should have it for here next race!!

QuadJunkies
05-17-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by seatec
TIna , Congrats on your win! The best compliment i can give you is by not saying that you as a woman wono in a mens class but you as a rider won in a riders class. We shouldnt see gender anymore when we look at a rider and when the rider wins or looses or whatever.

By saying that you as girl won in the mens class you are selling yourself short.

Please dont take this the wrong way. Just ride and kick ***** no matter who or what it is. Good luck for the next one. I couldnt agree with you more.Thanks you for saying that!! Thats ALL Ive EVER asked....To be treated equal..nothing more...... nothing less......;)
But your alsways going to have a HUGe majority that will still see it as a girl beating a Guy:rolleyes: ..When are people goin to look at it that as just a Rider???:confused: Its OK with me, at least most we ride with are freinds and respect each other.the other ones can just shove it if they dont like it....I had to do this for me

QuadJunkies
05-17-2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Silverfox@C&DRacing
Congrats on the win. I see you got the lowering kit on :D I sure did.Thanks Girl. It was nice talking to you as well....;) Between the shorter rear spring and the front and rear lowering,it was a BIG difference......

QuadJunkies
05-17-2004, 09:53 AM
DirtMomma~~ Heres a link to Sis's mini project......:cool: http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=102891&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

QuadJunkies
05-21-2004, 12:43 PM
Troy unfortunaly flipped the Predator, the HPD sway bar cracked at the Mount!!!!!!He couldnt figure why he was tippin so bad in the heat race, he looked over at the Sway bar, and it was cracked and coming off!!He didnt have much he cold do but run it like that:( I fell soooooooo badfor him tonight, he was riding aweome!! took the holeshot both weeks in a row,and bam!!!!!!!flips it then he hits a hole on the corner a few tiems sending him on two wheels......:( He went from being first in the heat and main,to taking last

WEll, here was a pic of what cause last weeks wreck........:huh
Thank goodness HPD is so nice to deal with,they are replacing it ....... Looks like another Sway bar is underway......:D

wilkin250r
05-21-2004, 06:36 PM
So, you have a front lowering kit, and the rear spring cut?

QuadJunkies
05-21-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
So, you have a front lowering kit, and the rear spring cut? on mine.....yes front,and rear lowering kit PLUS the rear sping cut.......:D It work Sooooooo much better now...

QuadJunkies
05-21-2004, 08:32 PM
OH, and we removed approx 2 coils off the spring

wilkin250r
05-21-2004, 09:47 PM
Rear lowering kit AND the 2 coils off the spring? :eek2: Probably feels like you're riding in a shifter cart 4 inches off the ground :)

QuadJunkies
05-21-2004, 09:51 PM
Rear lowering kit AND the 2 coils off the spring? :eek2: Probably feels like you're riding in a shifter cart 4 inches off the ground :) Its Slammin for sure..... All I was missing was some fuzzy dice:eek2: :o

dirtmomma
05-22-2004, 09:23 AM
Rear lowering kit AND the 2 coils off the spring? :eek2: Probably feels like you're riding in a shifter cart 4 inches off the ground :) YEAH BABEEE THATS what it should feel like :blah: :blah: thats how low mine is, I'm curious I take it you have a different shock for mx Tina?? WE NEED A PIC :):)

QuadJunkies
05-22-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
YEAH BABEEE THATS what it should feel like :blah: :blah: thats how low mine is, I'm curious I take it you have a different shock for mx Tina?? WE NEED A PIC :):) yeah, this was the shock that was blown(that bucked me off the Dealers challenge) I have another shock for MX........:)

pnut420
05-23-2004, 02:47 PM
Im getting into doing some MX racing, but havent messed with flat track much. How do you guys and girls think it compares to MX, it seems pretty fun, but I just dont want to spend $2,000 more on something that might not be for me.

Chef
05-23-2004, 03:20 PM
I had to raise the back of my 400 back up about an inch-the sprocket bolts were grinding on the subframe again. :mad:

QuadJunkies
05-23-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by pnut420
Im getting into doing some MX racing, but havent messed with flat track much. How do you guys and girls think it compares to MX, it seems pretty fun, but I just dont want to spend $2,000 more on something that might not be for me. Its COMPLETLY different thats for sure!!!I dont think there is a way to compare them...Its like comparing apples to oranges.;)
you dont have to go spend a ton of money just to try it out...Just do a fwe small basics to even see if its for you....Not everyone likes it and everyone has there own favorite type of racing......:)