PDA

View Full Version : coolest thing ever

Quad Dude
05-14-2004, 09:52 PM
to set the sceen me and my best friend were riding down the rode and my 300 starts to knock we stop and find nothing wrong out side so we thought we would ride home to see what it was. just to say easier said then done. and within the next 200 yard my 300 throws the piston out of my engine along with my conection rod on to road like some one shot it with a shot gun.
and on its way out i took out the part of my engine where the motor mount mounts to. leaving a nice oil train for a good 30 yard. and i found my piston well parts of it and my connecting rod that now look like the letter L an few yards behind me :eek: :eek2: :confused: and to get the heap of junk home we took off the drive chain and and connected the two quads together. O and to make every thing even worse some one stops and chews my friends ***** about terring up the road witch is sealcoated so its more likely to do damage to our tires anyway. some people are dumb

wish i had pictures for ya

ghak99
05-14-2004, 09:56 PM
That has to suck!....Gonna be costly too.
Good luck with the repairs.

xr50layke
05-16-2004, 12:28 PM
i did 4 powerslides right out infront of my driveway on my friends bigred 200 on the gravel road and my neighbour started nagging at me so i said SHUT UR PIE HOLE :devil: and she gave me one of those "im disgusted" old lady looks.

SHOCKER
05-16-2004, 12:34 PM
dude that sucks, make sure you get all the metal out of your engine and change your oil a couple times to get all of it

TC426EX
05-16-2004, 01:13 PM
DUDE, you are almost better off looking for a new engine on ebay or one of these foruns. Sounds like youre gonna have to replace the whole top end and parts of the case too so you might as well get another motor to run and salvage that one for parts. Either way youre lookin at shellin some dough!!

300ex_honda
05-16-2004, 01:43 PM
Man i can't even imagine, that sucks :( , good luck with getting it running again.