View Full Version : Trick Tips?

Atvsaremylife
05-13-2004, 10:17 PM
Hey fellow riders,
I'm a new member here and enjoying every minute of it! Now that I have said my hellos, I was hoping to get some input and guidance on trick tips. I currently jump 8ft up and about 30ft out; So my questions are...What is approx. a decent height to start doing tricks? How much air should I be shooting for? What are some good starting tricks for a beginner at freestyle?
Thanks,
Atvsaremylife

WOracing
05-14-2004, 02:18 PM
Welcome to the site! I do some tricks off of my double in my backyard....i can do a no hander and no footer (i dont know why but no footers are hard for me???) but i havent had the balls to do any real tricks yet, i can only say dont chicken out at the last second....this will hurt more lol:) just have fun and know your limits.

05-14-2004, 10:23 PM
just remember u cant get hurt in the air....................its when u land that'll kill ya !! lol

i have and ex and my freind has a yfz we frestyle quite a bit
can cans
no footed cans
no footers
no handerlanders
nac nacs
nothings
cordova (not that great)
atempted superman
and alot of made up crap
its alot of funn

Atvsaremylife
05-16-2004, 11:33 PM
Heh, I guess i just have to nut up and give these tricks a go! Thanks for the trick list, your probably right... you really cant get hurt in the air, I just have to keep that in mind when I smash into the ground! No hander/footers sound like a good place to start. Thanks again