PDA

View Full Version : 250x4life..........if you delt wiht him POST HEAR

steveatv3
05-13-2004, 09:18 PM
this person has been ripping people off if you were ript post ur info hear we are going to file a law suit on him

Thanks
steve

br549
05-15-2004, 11:27 AM
My name is Phil also known as br549. A couple of weeks ago. He e-mailed me & asked for my ph.#
I gave to him & he called me & wanted me to sell him a swing arm I had & ship it C.O.D. So I did.
then he called back & asked what else I had & said he had some 400ex parts he would trade me. We
decided I would ship him a Amp Link, & send him
the tracking #, & on the same day he would ship me a web cam for a 400ex, & send me the tracking #. Like a dummy I shipped his stuff, & e-mailed him the tracking #. It's been about 2 1/2
weeks since I shipped his parts, & I haven't heard
from him since! I e-mailed him & pmed him MANY times w/ no luck! THANKS Phil
P.S. I have all my UPS. records!

Ridinred02
05-17-2004, 06:28 AM
about 2 months ago i made a deal with him that i would give him my durablue axle, and my fmf exhaust system...and he would give me his Dualrate front shocks, and stock axle

i sent my stuff out about a month and a half ago...and he told me he would send it out when he gets it...and like i fool i accepted that about 2 weeks ago he called and said he accidently sent it to the wrong address and that he would send it to me using USPS and he did, he gave me the code, and i checked and it said it was accepted at 1:44 pm may 14th. and i havnt got it yet...

but we'll have to wait and see what happens..i am very erritated that its taking this long...

-Josh