PDA

View Full Version : My thought of the night.

steveatv3
05-13-2004, 08:50 PM
Folks.

It seems in this world today that people have absolutly NO morals. You cant trust anyone not even your local deliership or your sponsor NO BODY.

I ordered a pipe off of a fellow on this site i know i am not the only one to ever get burned, but he has sold the same pipe to 3 people and just kept the money. And says he has parts that he does not. Then when you think you can trust your sponsor you end up waiting 8 months for parts, and i am hoping i get it this friday. On ebay people bid without paying, scams are only a click away. I am proud of my reputation as a good seller on this site, and i like when people say thank you. Maybe i am old fashiond.

Well i only trust a few people on this site and that is because i have lots of experience with those people.

LTandRaptorider
05-13-2004, 09:20 PM
Who's the dirtbag that keeps selling the same pipe?

There's still some good people out there... but caution is the word of the day.;)

steveatv3
05-13-2004, 09:22 PM
ok LtandRaptorrider

Be cautious of 250x4life.......thats all i am saying but if you got ript by him pm me.

SmokinEX
05-13-2004, 09:32 PM
i hear lots of chit about this guy in the last few days, it's sad the things that ppl pull off

440exnacsracer
05-13-2004, 09:52 PM
i just bought a cd player off ebay and was extremely skeptical about it, especially with the money order, but i mailed the money order last thursday and got my cd player today! its supposedly used, but looks great. ive had good luck so far, but ill prolly get burned one day:( :rolleyes: