PDA

View Full Version : IF you ever delt with 250X4LIFE.......post hear

steveatv3
05-13-2004, 08:24 PM
We are having a bit of dilemma.

This guy is simply taking our money and not compinsating us. if you have been ript by this guy or had good experience wiht him. We are possibly starting a law suit and more the marryer!

ZSK
05-13-2004, 10:02 PM
Try the trader feedback section:)

steveatv3
05-14-2004, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by cleanshave300ex
Try the trader feedback section:)

there is nothing on this guy

250rrr
05-14-2004, 06:12 AM
i bought a motor from him he got payment about 2 weeks ago and i never recevied anythign ...not even tracking number ..i used a post office money order so i am probably gonna caontact them soon if i don't hear back ...They handle these situations very well!!!

S-BACK#1
05-14-2004, 08:21 AM
GUYS,

THINK ABOUT IT! THIS IS WHY EVERYONE USING THIS FORUM TO PURCHASE OR SELL PARTS SHOULD BE USING PAYPAL. PAYPAL CONFIRMS YOUR ADDRESS AS WELL AS THE PERSON YOU ARE HAVING A TRANSACTION WITH. IT ALSO GIVES YOU PROTECTION AGAINST THEFT AND CAN RETURN MONEY TO YOU. WITH ALL PAYPAL TRANSACTIONS YOU HAVE THE ADDED OPTION OF INSURING YOUR TRANSACTION. YOUR GIVEN THE PERSONS ADDRESS AND INFO WHEN THE TRANSACTION IS MADE.

USING PAYPAL TO MAKE PAYMENTS IS FREE! YOU CAN SET IT UP TO COME OUT OF A CHECKING ACCOUNT, CREDIT CARD, OR OTHER FUNDING OPTIONS. RECIVEING PAYMENTS IS GREAT AS WELL. YOU CAN RECEIVE PAYMENTS FROM ANYONE ANYWHERE ANYTIME. AND THE FEE TO RECEIVE THEM IS MINIMAL. LIKE AROUND %3. YOU CAN ALSO GET A DEBIT CARD FROM PAYPAL THAT YOU CAN USE AROUND TOWN OR WHEREVER YOU LIVE TO MAKE PURCHASES FROM YOUR ACCOUNT. IT'S AWESOME!!

IT'S NICE TO ACTUALLY US PAYPAL FOR BUYING AND SELLING. WHEN YOU GET MONEY FROM SOMEONES PAYMENT, YOU CAN TURN RIGHT AROUND AND PURCHASE WITH THAT MONEY.

I'M NOT JUST PLUGGING!! I JUST THINK USING A CONTROLED PAYMENT FORMAT LIKE PAYPAL REDUCES THE RISK OF LOSING OUT, OR GETTING SCREWED AND IT KEEPS THE PERSON SELLING HONEST.

EVERYONE SHOULD TRY IT!

IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT PAYPAL, FEEL FREE TO ASK ME! I USE IT TO MAKE AND RECEIVE PAYMENTS AND I HAVE A DEBIT CARD ACCOUNT WITH THEM ALSO ALLOWING PEOPLE TO PAY ME WITH A CREDIT CARD.

SBACKS@LISCO.COM

S-BACK....

S-BACK#1
05-14-2004, 08:51 AM
DO A 100 DAY SEARCH ON THE LAST POSTS WITH IN THE "FOR SALE" FORUM.

HE IS ON PAGE 13!

FLOOD HIM WITH EMAILS ABOUT THIS CONCERN GUYS!!!!!

S-BACK......

dawnchris
05-14-2004, 11:43 AM
I emailed him. Who's next?

steveatv3
05-14-2004, 02:20 PM
i just called him.........he says he will ship it out tomarrow

We will see

spudss
05-14-2004, 02:29 PM
This site is about honest people..Paypal sucks in my mind..and it doesnt matter if you use paypal or not it is about the people you do bussiness with...I have had a bunch of greaat transactions without problems and without paypal and that is the way its suppose to be...JMO and I hope all involved get there money and/or parts from this SCUM....

250rrr
05-14-2004, 02:50 PM
can i get his number from you ???
thanks

300exdragracer
05-14-2004, 07:35 PM
i got a pair of workshocks well i ordered a pair n he got the money 2 weeks ago n hmm guesss what NO SHOCKS

mrnate400ex
05-14-2004, 11:54 PM
i read in the other forum that this guys name was brandon george. he used to be badbran on this site, and got banned!!! look that name up in the feedback forum. i bought a lt250r motor from him over two months ago, and all i have seen is the jug and i just got that about a week or so ago. he tells me that he shipped out, but i haven't seen anything. he also tells me that he will get me the tracking numbers, but when i am talking to him on messenger he always has some excuse that he either doesn't have them or can't find them. if you want to find him, his name is badbran on yahoo messenger. every time he is on, give him a holler, and make him talk to you!!! he usually ignores me, but if we get enough people bugging him he will finally get the point that he either needs to pay up, or we are filing a lawsuit against him!!!

fast250x
05-16-2004, 08:21 PM
i almost traded this guy my plastics for his swingarm and he told me he was looking on exriders and couldnt find any feedback on me so he didnt trust me lol but he said when we traded if we didnt get eachotehrs tracking numbers the next day we would cancel the delivery but i dont think you can cancel the delivery after it was shipped can you? and i was ignoring his ims for a few days and he started cursing at me and stuff cause i wouldnt trade him lol

250rrr
05-16-2004, 08:50 PM
hey steve ...could i please have his number from you ?
thanks ...

250rrr
05-21-2004, 05:57 PM
anyone ??

KASCHAK
05-21-2004, 07:23 PM
not to burst anyone s bubble but dont put to much money in your paypal account.. and dont put it on chekcing or savings make a new account my parents friend had it in there saving account and somehow someong get there into there account and drained there savings... and paypal coudlnt do a thing about it.. they never caught the guy either.. and they had a very good password to it was 12 random letters and numbers..

like trg4lemi5g

i forget they showed me.. i though i could help

i mean i use paypal its great fast payment and you can ship stuff out the next day or get stuff within the week.. but dont put alot of money in the account just to be sure..

KASCHAK
05-21-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by 250rrr
i bought a motor from him he got payment about 2 weeks ago and i never recevied anythign ...not even tracking number ..i used a post office money order so i am probably gonna caontact them soon if i don't hear back ...They handle these situations very well!!!

my grandfather bought something off of someone once and used a postal money order.. and they wont track it to see if it was cashed or anything for 60 days.. and if costs 5$

by then the guy could move out of his appartment or rented house.. whatever..

my grandfather tried callling the guy and sent tons of emails..]

he gives everyone the benifit of the doubt.. he said maybe they guy was in the reserves and went to iraq..

im like noo common pop get the postoffice to find it.. hes like naww im not spending 5$ im like you got burnted 100$

i dont think he ever did do anything about it

250rrr
05-24-2004, 09:09 AM
at the top please if you read it ....i sent brandon george a postal money order for 150$ and never got anything in return
i then informed the post office of what he did ...they consider it mail fraud . he could get fined and also spen some time in the big house ...they don;t play games . this happened to me before and they took care of it . the guy ended up paying about 7,000$ in fines !

250rrr
05-24-2004, 12:25 PM
http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/welcome.htm
hey guys ...anyone that sent him money through the post office can fill this form out ...go to this site and check it out .
it was and is considered mail fraud and i guess someone already complained about this guy also . they take it pretty seriously and they also had me contact a FBI SITE ...anyone who wants it can email me for the site address . anyone who got screwed should fill one of these out . ITS NOT A WASTE OF TIME !!
THANKS

250rrr
05-27-2004, 12:04 PM
i talked to him and hes supposed to be sending my money back ...half wednesday and half sat
we'll see if he does

longie
05-27-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by 250rrr
i talked to him and hes supposed to be sending my money back ...half wednesday and half sat
we'll see if he does

That is B.S., why not all of it at once?

250rrr
05-27-2004, 05:23 PM
i guess he said he doesn;t have all money ....we'll see

steveatv3
05-27-2004, 05:28 PM
I just called him he said that he shipped my pipe and he will email me the tracking number:rolleyes:

250rrr
06-27-2004, 07:46 AM
bump

mrnate400ex
06-27-2004, 10:56 AM
anybody got anything back from him?? i bought a complete lt250r motor from him back in march. all i have gotten was the jug. i have been sending him emails telling him to send me back my money and i would send him back his jug, or i would sell the jug and he could pay me the difference. of course, i have gotten no response.

250rrr
06-27-2004, 05:36 PM
back ...75$ ...i put a mail fraud complaint in and i urge you to do the same .
thanks