PDA

View Full Version : CBS news on ATV's anti ATV stuff

Ericthered rdr
05-13-2004, 05:09 PM
watch CBS tonight good old Liberal Dan and his know better then you news crew are doing a spot on anti atv stuff again. D1cks! call them afterwards and let them know what aholes they are

JUSTINcredible
05-13-2004, 05:14 PM
what time??

greghall
05-13-2004, 05:17 PM
Right now EST CBS .more liberal CRAP!!!!

SRH
05-13-2004, 05:18 PM
hes such a ***, if i see him im going to jump him and rip his hair off, i wish that ****er would go do a interview in iraq and get hit with a bomb

greghall
05-13-2004, 05:34 PM
Again Kids get hurt or killed buy parents who let them ride full size Quads with out any supervision,& then BLAME it on the quad when they need to blame themselves,Don't get me wrong here your kids can get hurt if you do everything right butplaying football is just as dangerous,DON'T LET YOUR KIDS RIDE WITHOUT SUPERVISION OR ON FULL SIZE QUADS,that just ads to the banning of our sport!!

Ericthered rdr
05-13-2004, 06:02 PM
i love how they tell everyone that if there was a law that the kid would not have been killed...um sorry but letting the kid ride alone is what got there kid killed. Mabey they are in denial of the fact that they were horrible parents and bough the quad to be a babby sitter! I have 4 kids and would never let any one of them ride alone. I don't even like going out alone. There are to many what-ifs. I wrecked in '87 on my atc250r and luckily was with friends. If was wasn't with them I wouldn't be typing this rant. The know better for yous should try to preach rider and parent education before trying to enact more restictive legislation. Also the manufactures need to start making a new set of quads in the intermediate range ie 125 of 150cc. My kids can go from a TRX 90 to a 250 EX and that is just to big of a jump. Well when quads are outlawed like 3wheelers thank you liberal know better then you buddy. Or just kick his ***** for me:devil:

chucked
05-13-2004, 07:00 PM
this reminds me of something I read the other day, The water taxi that sank and the few people that died's family is trying to sue, they are saying the the taxi was ordered to go even though they could "Clearly see an impeding storm" well if the taxi drive could see it I bet every single person on that boat could too! Their own stupid fault for going out on there! People are stupid.

chucked
05-13-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Ericthered rdr
Also the manufactures need to start making a new set of quads in the intermediate range ie 125 of 150cc. My kids can go from a TRX 90 to a 250 EX and that is just to big of a jump. Well when quads are outlawed like 3wheelers thank you liberal know better then you buddy. Or just kick his ***** for me:devil:

YES! my cousin is 13 and he can control his suzuki lt-160 fine, even though its against the manufactures reccomendations.

400exrules
05-13-2004, 07:36 PM
i see 10 year old kids drag racin 400ex's all the time, some of them can actually ride better then the old farts too lol

also see 11-13 y/o's on screamin shee's too......they all do fine

but it just takes one person to have an accident to get the word all over the news that ATV's ARE BAD.....wtf:huh

batgeek
05-13-2004, 07:40 PM
hey! don't blame Dan the Man!!!

blame the American media that likes to sensationalize everything to get the cool "shock value" to up their ratings...

Dan is just reporting what someone else wrote for him to say in front of the camera.

now if Dan researched the story and wrote the editorial...then yeah, i'd blame him. but in this case, he didn't.

redrunner
05-13-2004, 07:59 PM
Yeo it was a 10 year old riding what looked to be a 250 - 400 artic cat, by himself all over their farmland and up a steep trail, took 15 minutes plus to get him from under it, sad very sad.:(

xr50layke
05-13-2004, 08:03 PM
wow there goes bat again with his wise stuff :p

funny how all their slogans are the same. Your NUMBER ONE news crew. Does that include the bull****, or the nice tie?

SRH
05-13-2004, 08:44 PM
dans a sell out

bulkdriverlp
05-13-2004, 08:52 PM
these a hole parents should be shot at n hit:mad: these stupid parents are giving atvs a bad name, well worse than it is. notice nobody interviewed the parents and asked wtf are you doing letting your 10 year old daughter rida a full size quad. theyre just finger pointing to cover up their stupidity:grr: there will be more on tomorrow nite about it i will be spitting on myself, will need a napkin!!:devil: ed

z400ACDC
05-14-2004, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by greghall
Again Kids get hurt or killed buy parents who let them ride full size Quads with out any supervision,& then BLAME it on the quad when they need to blame themselves,Don't get me wrong here your kids can get hurt if you do everything right butplaying football is just as dangerous,DON'T LET YOUR KIDS RIDE WITHOUT SUPERVISION OR ON FULL SIZE QUADS,that just ads to the banning of our sport!!
You said it! My daughters (5 and 7) ride a E-TON 90. They sould be 12, but there knees would be over the handlebars by then. I would not let them ride my wifes Trail Blazer, even though they think they can because it is a auto also.

PHIL_B54
05-14-2004, 07:59 AM
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/05/13/eveningnews/consumer/main617362.shtml

and a related story

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/10/23/entertainment/main579681.shtml

"Osbourne, 55, fractured his collarbone, eight ribs and a neck vertebra when the 600-pound vehicle he was riding flipped and landed on top of him"

the banshee must have put on a few pounds

at the bottom of the page there is a "Contact Us" link. let them know what you think. Warning to you kids, dont reply unless you have something worth saying. telling them that they suck or something of the sort will do no good

chucked
05-14-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by PHIL_B54
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/05/13/eveningnews/consumer/main617362.shtml

and a related story

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/10/23/entertainment/main579681.shtml

"Osbourne, 55, fractured his collarbone, eight ribs and a neck vertebra when the 600-pound vehicle he was riding flipped and landed on top of him"

the banshee must have put on a few pounds

at the bottom of the page there is a "Contact Us" link. let them know what you think. Warning to you kids, dont reply unless you have something worth saying. telling them that they suck or something of the sort will do no good

"She said he woke up from a coma and had no sense of smell or taste for a while. She also said he was convinced he had been on tour and had been in New Zealand and in Amsterdam, and in a bomb blast in Wales, for some reason.

Ozzy was also convinced he had bought a sheep dog and was asking about it."

lmao, damn druggie.

kbass24emtp
05-14-2004, 11:30 AM
I like the statement the parents made towards the end stating that if there was a law they would not have let him ride the quad. BULL S_ITT!!!!! Law or no law they would have let him ride it. Let them make the law. So when a nother kid is killed, the cops can say sorry for your loss, but your both under arrest! Making a law will solve nothing. How are the police going to enforce this law, when most accidents occure on pirvate land. There is a saying that us Firefighters say all the time that best describes the whole parents letting kids ride oversized quads.
"YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID"

JLanphear
05-14-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by chucked
Ozzy was also convinced he had bought a sheep dog and was asking about it."

LOL!!!!! Sorry, I know this is a very serious topic, but I almost fell over laughing when I read that.

Again, sorry for the interuption....carry on.... ;)