PDA

View Full Version : Very Important MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ridinred02
05-13-2004, 02:43 PM
hello all,

i made a deal with a member of this website and the deal was that i would send him my FMF exhaust system and my Durablue Axle, and he would send me some work's front shocks, and his stock axle....

he recieved my stuff a good 2 weeks ago, and is avoiding me

he suposidly senty my stuff out when he got mine, but wouldnt give me the code to track it.

then he claims he accidently sent it to the wrong address, and got it back on the 3rd and would send it to me this time with the right address.....

i had called UPS and they said there was never anything sent out and if their was, it would be here by now, ....Michigan to PA

then went on to map quest and there is no such address as what he gave me....

i had got a green card verifying that he recieved my stuff...

is their anything i can do to get my stuff or...get him to send my stuff back? like calling a lawyer .....

Please help me out....
This member's name is Brandon George ( 250x4life)

-Josh P.S. PLEASE HELP

what can i do!?!?!

HondaMan222
05-13-2004, 05:42 PM
i bought dirt tires from that guy about 3 weeks ago, no tires yet.... and i did have this happen to me, i bought a cam, and he said he sent it to the wrong adress i did get it about a month and a half late, and the lobs where all messed up so i could not use it, and he said he would give me my money back, i have not seen any money

steveatv3
05-13-2004, 05:44 PM

GUYS ............i just bought a power core 4 off of him......PM me i got his cell number!!

Ridinred02
05-13-2004, 06:02 PM
He isnt getting away with this

fast250x
05-13-2004, 06:18 PM
i almost traded this guy my 250x plastics for like a 250r swingarm or somethign like 3 weeks ago i have his cell phone number in my cell phone il see if its still here... i talked to him on the phone too

fast250x
05-13-2004, 06:18 PM
i think i have his aim too

Ridinred02
05-13-2004, 06:19 PM
this is really ticing me off...how do i report it to a moderator

steveatv3
05-13-2004, 06:19 PM
i got his cell # and i got his AIM he isnt on very much

fast250x
05-13-2004, 06:21 PM
exriders has nothing to do with transactions on the site they cant do anything about it, read the bottom. lol they guy told me he was going to leave me bad feedback on exriders cause i wouldnt trade

fast250x
05-13-2004, 06:23 PM
you have to get your stuff back some how

400ex4rick
05-13-2004, 07:38 PM
steve bought same power core 4 off this guy he said it's on the way I have a funny feeling it's not

steveatv3
05-13-2004, 07:43 PM
so what are we giong to do about this?

steveatv3
05-13-2004, 07:48 PM
Damn, why do people have to be such Awholes...........its our own fault every single one of us for being SO stupid. he has NO feed back at all! I have never been ript ware i never got ANYthing back. I pmed you^

300exdragracer
05-13-2004, 07:50 PM
ut oh i just bought a pair of shocks of this guy for a 300ex i sent the money out 2 weeks ago n i'm waitin for um

300exdragracer
05-13-2004, 08:08 PM
its these ppl that make this stuff so it doesn't work out and theres the many good ppl that you can trust to actually send it out

Rescueme
05-13-2004, 08:12 PM
Put his AIM & cell# up on the site so everyone can call and harrass him.

steveatv3
05-13-2004, 08:13 PM
buddy.........^^^^.......keep incontact with me, because the odds are you are going to get F'ed over too. and i am going ot go get everyones name down and RedRidn is going to get a law suit

Thanks
steve

Yamaha350x
05-13-2004, 08:27 PM
Seems like hes selling the same parts to different people and just taking their money..

blu89ford
05-13-2004, 08:28 PM
KILL' EM

steveatv3
05-13-2004, 08:29 PM
hear is his cell # 863-245-****

there is his sell........your PM box is full 300ex guy

EDIT JOEX~ Please take it to the proper authorities;)

S-BACK#1
05-13-2004, 09:00 PM
GUYS,

THINK ABOUT IT! THIS IS WHY EVERYONE USING THIS FORUM TO PURCHASE OR SELL PARTS SHOULD BE USING PAYPAL. PAYPAL CONFIRMS YOUR ADDRESS AS WELL AS THE PERSON YOU ARE HAVING A TRANSACTION WITH. IT ALSO GIVES YOU PROTECTION AGAINST THEFT AND CAN RETURN MONEY TO YOU. WITH ALL PAYPAL TRANSACTIONS YOU HAVE THE ADDED OPTION OF INSURING YOUR TRANSACTION. YOUR GIVEN THE PERSONS ADDRESS AND INFO WHEN THE TRANSACTION IS MADE.

USING PAYPAL TO MAKE PAYMENTS IS FREE! YOU CAN SET IT UP TO COME OUT OF A CHECKING ACCOUNT, CREDIT CARD, OR OTHER FUNDING OPTIONS. RECIVEING PAYMENTS IS GREAT AS WELL. YOU CAN RECEIVE PAYMENTS FROM ANYONE ANYWHERE ANYTIME. AND THE FEE TO RECEIVE THEM IS MINIMAL. LIKE AROUND %3. YOU CAN ALSO GET A DEBIT CARD FROM PAYPAL THAT YOU CAN USE AROUND TOWN OR WHEREVER YOU LIVE TO MAKE PURCHASES FROM YOUR ACCOUNT. IT'S AWESOME!!

IT'S NICE TO ACTUALLY US PAYPAL FOR BUYING AND SELLING. WHEN YOU GET MONEY FROM SOMEONES PAYMENT, YOU CAN TURN RIGHT AROUND AND PURCHASE WITH THAT MONEY.

I'M NOT JUST PLUGGING!! I JUST THINK USING A CONTROLED PAYMENT FORMAT LIKE PAYPAL REDUCES THE RISK OF LOSING OUT, OR GETTING SCREWED AND IT KEEPS THE PERSON SELLING HONEST.

EVERYONE SHOULD TRY IT!

IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT PAYPAL, FEEL FREE TO ASK ME! I USE IT TO MAKE AND RECEIVE PAYMENTS AND I HAVE A DEBIT CARD ACCOUNT WITH THEM ALSO ALLOWING PEOPLE TO PAY ME WITH A CREDIT CARD.

SBACKS@LISCO.COM

S-BACK....

Ridinred02
05-14-2004, 08:28 AM
wait one second....im trading this guy

my durablue axle and fmf exhaust

for his..

dual rate front shocks and his stock axle...did he say he was sellin u the dual works front shocks??? 300ex dragracer????!!?!?

i sent my durablue n fmf out to him about a month ago, and still waiting for my shocks front like 2-3 weeks ago....

wtf

CowsBitePeople
05-14-2004, 08:30 AM
i was goin to make a deal with him but he said he would send me parts first then when i recieved them i could ship out his parts, he also had another name on here he screwed someone, ill do a search and post it, another member pm'ed me about him

CowsBitePeople
05-14-2004, 08:36 AM
don't deal with this guy. his is full of it. i bought a lt250r motor from him about two months ago and still haven't seen it, nor does he return any of my emails or phone messages. he used to be on the site and his name was badbran, look him up on the feedback forum. he was banned, needless to say. just a heads up for ya!!!

that is the pm i recieved from a member,

S-BACK#1
05-14-2004, 08:52 AM
DO A 100 DAY SEARCH ON THE LAST POSTS WITH IN THE "FOR SALE" FORUM.

HE IS ON PAGE 13!

FLOOD HIM WITH EMAILS ABOUT THIS CONCERN GUYS!!!!!

S-BACK......

300exdragracer
05-14-2004, 06:31 PM
yes he did

steveatv3
05-14-2004, 07:12 PM
ur PM box is full, and contact 400ex4rick he has all the info

thanks
steve

mrnate400ex
05-15-2004, 01:00 AM
don't deal with this guy. his is full of it. i bought a lt250r motor from him about two months ago and still haven't seen it, nor does he return any of my emails or phone messages. he used to be on the site and his name was badbran, look him up on the feedback forum. he was banned, needless to say. just a heads up for ya!!!

i think i sent that to you CowsBitePeople, didn't I?? yeah, i finally got the jug for it, but nothing else. i keep getting the runaround with him. it has been over two months since he has had my money. i know for sure he got my money for the motor on the 7th of MARCH!!!! i know he has screwed other people on here too!! i have been more than patient enough, lets get this guy what he deserves!!! anybody live up by fennville, michigan?? i got some money to chip in on gas to have whoever lives closest to go kick his ***** and get our stuff!!!

Ridinred02
05-15-2004, 06:49 AM
i live in PA, ill ride my damn 300ex down there...lol wait **** i cant...i odnt have an exhaust or an axle on it.....****....ok f that plan....:grr:

-Josh

Ridinred02
05-15-2004, 06:53 AM
he sent my stuff out and gave me the tracking code, and it syas on the site www.usps.com that its sent at 1:44 pm wed. which is when he said he sent it, so ill have to wait and see

wait everyone, i think he might just be really busy and actualy is lying to us to try not to piss us offf.....i may be wrong but some of you been waiting a while, i bee waiting since april 2nd ....

if i get my stuff by the 21st....i owe him a slight appology for ripping him a new a hole, but wee'll have to see.....:huh

br549
05-15-2004, 11:46 AM
I won't psot every thing here, But read the post, here if had bad dealings w/ 250x4life forum! He got me too, by trading parts. I shipped parts but never recevied my parts from him! I have a U.P.S. account
& records of every thing I shipped him. I shipped a swing arm to him on 5/4/04 C.O.D. NO payment yet! Sent him a Amp Link for trade on 5/6/04 w/ the tracking #. I was supposed to get a 400ex cam
shipped out the same day w/ tracking #. I haven't heard from him since 5/6/04. HE'S AVOIDING ME
TOO! Thanks Phil

Juggalo
05-15-2004, 01:35 PM
thats freakin gay! a lot of theives on here latley! i was ripped off myself. i hope you get your stuff back!

2fast4u88
05-15-2004, 04:53 PM
HES DOING THEHIS TO GET THE MONEY HES FULL OF IT.......HES PROBABLY DOING THIS SO HE HAS MONEY TO HOOK UP HIS QUAD....IM NEVER BUYIN ANYTHING OFF THIS SITE NO OFFENSE I CANT TRUST ANY ONE AFTER READING ALL THAT

JOECASH
06-07-2004, 08:43 PM
HEY I KNOW WHERE NORTH HAMTON PA IS CLOSE TO ME , PEOPLE THAT RIP PEOPLE OFF LIKE THIS USUALY GET WHATS COMING TO THEM U KNOW WHAT I MEAN. JOECASH450R@HOTMAIL.COM

Ridinred02
06-08-2004, 08:20 AM
im pissed but yet happy .....i dont want anyone else getting ripped off like i did....