PDA

View Full Version : One of my riding buddies was told he must go back to Iraq :(

kazpr
05-13-2004, 01:48 PM
He is in the gaurds and must go back to Iraq! Second time for him now :( Was there for a year the first time. We will be riding like foools the next week til he goes.

JDiablo
05-13-2004, 01:53 PM
dat sux man....i him the best of luck......

p.s put this in open forum next time;)

Bartman012
05-13-2004, 06:57 PM
Tell your buddy he rocks! And that us true Americans are totally behind him all the way! Tell him that we're not listening to the ultra left-wing media over here. All they do is bash the pres and the troops. It's all political. Our guys and gals rock over there and they're doing a tremendous job! And for the jerks who took the pictures of those prisoners, you're the idiots. Why would you EVER take pictures of that kind of stuff? And not think someone's gonna find out?!!! Anyways, have wanted to vent for a while on this subject. God Bless the USA!!!!!

roughrider01
05-13-2004, 07:55 PM
ditto that on telling your buddy that he rocks. Hes over there risking his life for all of us over here, hats off to him. I got a couple friends over there, i know how you feel.

r450rr
05-14-2004, 12:12 AM
yea man ur buddy rocks. i got a brother in law over there in bagdad, he will be there another 10 months. all i gotta say is that us true americans are behind them and the pres. a true american dont back down and complain on why were over there, we need to whip***** now that way we wont have to pay the conseqences later.(like another 9-11), anyways tell him thanks for what he is doing for us..