PDA

View Full Version : people have no respect...

Tommy 17
05-13-2004, 01:24 PM
i come outta school today (about 30 mins ago) and go to get into my truck... my friend yells over hey tommy look at ur truck...

i get out and look at the passenger side and its keyed to hell and back... about 3 or 4 scratches SUPER deep the whole way from the headlight to the tail light...

my dad said he thought he saw it on there this mourning b4 he left for work... i didn't notice it thou...

my nieghbor (same age as me just a girl) car got keyed about 3 weeks ago at a party and we think they came back and tried to do it again... but mistaked my truck for her dads green f-150... mines a green toyota t-100 same color:(

man poeple need to grow up... its not worth it to turn into insurance bc the truck is a 1995 and will just sky rocket my insurance being i'm a 17 year old white male:o

theTman
05-13-2004, 01:30 PM
man that sucks

400exmom
05-13-2004, 01:42 PM
i bet you were furious!!:mad:
and very true about yer insurance...:(

man...sometimes people sukk!

05-13-2004, 01:48 PM
that makes me sick http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/wuerg/vomit-smiley-007.gif

JDiablo
05-13-2004, 01:51 PM
ahh dat blos...and those scratches cost alot of moneys to fix

LTandRaptorider
05-13-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
i come outta school today (about 30 mins ago) and go to get into my truck... my friend yells over hey tommy look at ur truck...

i get out and look at the passenger side and its keyed to hell and back... about 3 or 4 scratches SUPER deep the whole way from the headlight to the tail light...

my dad said he thought he saw it on there this mourning b4 he left for work... i didn't notice it thou...

my nieghbor (same age as me just a girl) car got keyed about 3 weeks ago at a party and we think they came back and tried to do it again... but mistaked my truck for her dads green f-150... mines a green toyota t-100 same color:(

man poeple need to grow up... its not worth it to turn into insurance bc the truck is a 1995 and will just sky rocket my insurance being i'm a 17 year old white male:o

Huh... you're a male?:confused: :p

Wouldn't you have just loved to have walked up behind them with a ball bat as they were doing that?;) or a knife... stab through neck, slice outward... is that too harsh? Yep, I'd be pissed. I'd never be able to match the pink paint on my truck... :o

ReconRider25
05-13-2004, 02:19 PM
man that sucks. are they too deep to buff out with a buffer?

Ryan
05-13-2004, 02:19 PM
That sucks, Tommy. My sister just got her tires sliced on monday. Some people never think before they do something.

If you find out who did it, do something 5 times worse to their vehical. Put sugar in their gas tank. Let them see how it feels. :o

PHIL_B54
05-13-2004, 02:25 PM
the fact that makes me the maddest about that crap is the people that do it (for the most part) have no idea what it is like to work to have nice things. makes me mad just thinking about it.

turn it into the cops. get an estimate on fixing it, save your money and fix it when you can afford it. you might as well pay for it, because you will more than pay for it back in insurance premiums in 3 years.

Quad18star
05-13-2004, 02:36 PM
That sucks man .... I remember when we bought our 94 dodge ram ... we didnt have it 2 weeks and we were down in Toronto and someone took a key from the front fender all the way to the back .... they went right down to the metal . Old man wasnt impressed .... the week after we were in the woods with the truck getting it scratched up by trees ... he didn't care after that

Tommy 17
05-13-2004, 02:40 PM
well what sucks is the paint is fading now and they will have to pain the WHOLE truck... they could never match it...

no way i'll ever have the cash to fix it so i gotta drive it like it is... sucks bc the truck was actually pretty nice... for a 1995 and a 1st vechile it was VERY nice... now it looks like crap:(

i think i have a idea who it was... but theres no way i can prove it...

i know one damn thing... people need to learn when they break up with a g.f. the girl isn't theres anymore and its fair game...

my03-400ex
05-13-2004, 02:53 PM
jw... what would the sugar in the tank do?

redroost85
05-13-2004, 02:56 PM
Augh:rolleyes: Somehow I knew this was about a woman, Tommy.

Either way, ignorant schiz is ignorant schiz. Well, I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around. That guys day is coming......:devil:

Tommy 17
05-13-2004, 02:56 PM
clog the fuel injection and fuel lines... possibly ruin the motor...

i'm not a prick and i'd never do that... i will find out and i will get even thou...

Tommy 17
05-13-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by redroost85
Augh:rolleyes: Somehow I knew this was about a woman, Tommy.

i'm not sure... but u know when u just have that feeling... well i have it haha

ZSK
05-13-2004, 02:58 PM
I had someone do that on a 56 ford, it sucked. My favorite retaliation is either jacking up the vehicle about an inch off the ground or take the rear wheels off.:devil:

redroost85
05-13-2004, 03:01 PM
Well, if you need any help stomping a mudhole in someone's back door.............my boot be ready!:devil:

xr50layke
05-13-2004, 03:50 PM
this proves that girls are trouble :D

trick450r
05-13-2004, 03:58 PM
Yeh those *****es Haha besides some (tegan)

xr50layke
05-13-2004, 04:02 PM
brittney spears and jessica simpson :confused: :(

K2Snow
05-13-2004, 04:27 PM
Tommy, that sucks bro. And it is weird cause right after I read your post I went out to wash my truck and realized somebody broke my bug deflector in half. The part that sucks is I was sitting in the truck while it happened. Some kid was running and his sweatshirt got caught on it somehow and he broke it right in half. I had no idea what happened and dind't notice any damage when I got out of truck, I figured somebody threw something that just bounced off the hood. Just realized about an hour ago that they broke my deflector. Grrr... wish I woulda realized it right when it happened so I could've nailed that guy.

batgeek
05-13-2004, 04:30 PM
i know one damn thing... people need to learn when they break up with a g.f. the girl isn't theres anymore and its fair game...

Tommy, you didnt get a chance to see my truck at Steele Creek, but the left side of my truck was keyed by my ex LOL. that b!tch!!

JabberJaw
05-13-2004, 04:32 PM
will just sky rocket my insurance being i'm a 17 year old white male:o

I can understand you being 17 years old but do they charge more if you are a white male???? Man, I am going to go quading and get all muddy next time I apply for insurance.

chucked
05-13-2004, 04:36 PM

Dude it wont sky rocket your insurance, I got my trunk all keyed and I got it fixed, paid my deductible and my insurance didnt change at all.

chucked
05-13-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by trick450r

whats so great about tegan, people are always sayin that but I dont see why shes better then the next girl.

xr50layke
05-13-2004, 04:42 PM
i know what you mean chucked, i see lil400exman has "tegan kicks but!" in his profile, im like, oh really, does she kick butt, i bet :rolleyes: shes just a girl. come to think of it, iv never hit on tegan.

chucked
05-13-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by xr50layke
i know what you mean chucked, i see lil400exman has "tegan kicks but!" in his profile, im like, oh really, does she kick butt :rolleyes: shes just a girl.

exactly!!

derekhonda
05-13-2004, 04:59 PM
brown nosers would be the terms ;)

Tommy 17
05-13-2004, 05:20 PM
yes insurance for a white male cost more then anyone else for one reason the guy told me...

we like to show off more then anyone:(

and the whole reason i can't claim also is because our insurance went WAY up in the last 2 months... so my rents are lookin for a new one and we can't have a claim like that or they won't get new insurance... i'm sorta well up a crick without a paddle...

AtvMxRider
05-13-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
I'd never be able to match the pink paint on my truck... :o

So you are finally admitting that your truck is pink :devil:

AtvMxRider
05-13-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by chucked
whats so great about tegan, people are always sayin that but I dont see why shes better then the next girl.

I'm glad somebody else thinks that. I thought I was the only one.

2001400ex
05-13-2004, 05:37 PM
I say if you find out who it is you need to beat their ***. If someone does it to my car I am going to stomp a mudhole...I don't have any problems with anyone in school though so I don't think I have to worry. (Knock on wood.)

Tommy 17
05-13-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by 2001400ex
I don't have any problems with anyone in school though so I don't think I have to worry. (Knock on wood.)

i've never had a problem with anyone in school either... and look what happens...

Tommy 17
05-13-2004, 05:50 PM
these pictures are after i tried to buff out what i could... it sucks!!!

chucked
05-13-2004, 05:52 PM
I bet if you took that to an autobody shop they could buff them out. they arent as bad as your made them sound.

LTandRaptorider
05-13-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
So you are finally admitting that your truck is pink :devil:

:D :D

I meant to say magenta...:o Actually, I had it re-painted... your favorite color... black! :blah:

2001400ex
05-13-2004, 05:59 PM
Sucks man...like I said if you find out who did it (which you most likely will, eventually) you need to beat their ***...

400exmom
05-13-2004, 06:37 PM
tommy,
if yer fingernail catchs on it when you run it across youll still be able to see it if you have it wet sanded and buffed~

if you cant pay to get it fixed and you know how or have a friend that can wet sand it with 1500 grit sand paper then buff~

take a perminant marker (green) fill it the scratch-let dry- then use a light buffing compound and lightly hand wipe it off~ it will cover the scratch dramatically!! if you cant buff it just do the marker deal~:)

Ralph
05-13-2004, 06:40 PM
if sugar gets to the piston when its heated it turns rock solid, hard as glass and will dumb-uck u motor up.

blondie69
05-13-2004, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by xr50layke
i know what you mean chucked, i see lil400exman has "tegan kicks but!" in his profile, im like, oh really, does she kick butt, i bet :rolleyes: shes just a girl. come to think of it, iv never hit on tegan.

LMFAO right Layke...can I put ya up to a lie detector test there hun?? ;)

Originally posted by trick450r

Yea...I can feel the love:cool: lmao

That sukz to hear Tommy..!! Especially since ya aren't able to afford to get it fixed:( Well good luck on finding who the idiots were...:mad: And give them an extra hard whoopin for me..!!:macho
Chit like that is why we have a cam at school pointed right at the student parking lot. Haven't really had any bad cases of people trying to hurt other peoples vechiles in awhile...cept for one guy who tied a big cement block under a guys vechile...he's dumb, he thought it would flip him over when he was driving..!?!?:huh

xr50layke
05-13-2004, 07:15 PM
can i touch your boobies

Tommy 17
05-13-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by chucked
I bet if you took that to an autobody shop they could buff them out. they arent as bad as your made them sound.

the pic don't do it justice... its really bad towards the front end... i just took the picture where there was no sun reflection... they are actually down into the metal... theres no BUFFING them out:(

by the door they didn't do it hard... but in the front they made ONE deep scratch... not many lil ones

kimmy my finger nail catches on them in almost every spot... i got rid of the lil stuff the best i could... i'll have to try the marker thing... i may just let it alone thou...

xr50layke
05-13-2004, 07:36 PM
i've never had a problem with anyone in school either... and look what happens...

wow, now you can be racer x ;)

jerks i tell ya :o