PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who is interested in purchasing a EHS air box lid?

rap169
05-12-2004, 06:21 PM
I have been talking to EHS about geting a group discount on thier lids. I have talked to me group of riders and can only get 2 orders so far. If i cna get at least 10, i can get a pretty good discount. If anybody is interested, please conatact me. Only contact me if you are willing to purchase, as i do not have time for someone who is saying that they will and everyone gets their hopes up to get one then someone backs out and ruins it for the rest of us. I will make a collection of orders first to see if i can make the requirements of 10 orders first then i will contact each person for the money part once i know we can make the deal. Thanks
Rick

rap169
05-12-2004, 09:40 PM
other machines are also available for the same discount. I only posted in the 450R section bevasue i have seen alot of talk about these lids lately.

rap169
05-12-2004, 09:41 PM
so far im up to three.............

timscherer
05-13-2004, 05:47 AM
Rap169,

Do you have a website available for us to see the picture and information on it? Also, how much will it cost including the discount? In your opinion, do you think the EHS lid will be a better lid than the K&N power lid?

Thanks,
Tim

rap169
05-13-2004, 04:56 PM
timscherer
HERE IS THE ADDRESS FOR THE LIDS
http://www.ehsracing.com/

AS FOR THE DIFF BETWEEN THE K&N AND THIS ONE, I HAVE HEARD THIS ONE IS LIKE RUNING NO LID AT ALL. hARDLY ANY RESTRICTION. ALSO, ITS WATER REPELLANT. dOESNT MEAN ITS WATER PROOF, BUT WILL PROTECT THE FILTER UNDERNEAT WHEN GOING THROUGH MUD AND WATER.

RedWingRider
05-14-2004, 08:02 AM
Ill take one but I was just wondering how much they cost and how much of a discount they would give you?

MNTNMAN
05-14-2004, 08:31 AM
Oh great, I just ordered one 3 days ago.

seatec
05-14-2004, 08:38 AM
FYI.the lid is pretty good but the water repellent property goes away pretty quick. Pappy however gave me a tip and said to use scotch guard and that works pretty good.

Ken Klosterman
05-14-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by rap169
I have been talking to EHS about geting a group discount on thier lids. I have talked to me group of riders and can only get 2 orders so far. If i cna get at least 10, i can get a pretty good discount. If anybody is interested, please conatact me. Only contact me if you are willing to purchase, as i do not have time for someone who is saying that they will and everyone gets their hopes up to get one then someone backs out and ruins it for the rest of us. I will make a collection of orders first to see if i can make the requirements of 10 orders first then i will contact each person for the money part once i know we can make the deal. Thanks
Rick

Put me down for one and an extra outerwear also

Thanks Ken K :D

timscherer
05-17-2004, 08:30 PM
Rap 169,

How much $$$$ is the EHS Air Box Lid for the 450R with the discount?

Thanks,
Tim