PDA

View Full Version : Dirt Days of Summer - Lake Elsinore, CA

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
05-12-2004, 02:10 PM
Douglas Wheel Presents:

Tastykake Kid
05-12-2004, 03:23 PM
Anybody else in or around So. Cal or Phoenix going to make this race? I'll bring the 250R but will be racing the #77 Z400 (slow but handles great!). Not sure which class. Maybe one of the +30 classes if they have one.
Forget it :( I goofed up on the dates. I'll be making the 22nd round at Elsinore which, isn't part of the Dirt Days series.

Have a safe & fun race!

quadjeff
05-12-2004, 04:40 PM
Short notice... I would bring a crew down from oregon and Wa.. Too bad..

quadchick01
05-12-2004, 04:51 PM
I will be out there racing.... I will probably be on a yamaha yfz #85....

mephyst
05-12-2004, 05:16 PM
Is there an age requirement on this? I'm still a month away from being 16... and I'm right here in Orange County. (bout 40mins from the track). If I can't race I'll probably end up just coming to spectate.

quadchick01
05-12-2004, 07:03 PM
It just depends on what kind of quad your riding... most people who race however aren't the age that they are suppose to be... most people just say that they are 16...

Tastykake Kid
05-13-2004, 01:14 PM
I started racing at 14 at Carlsbad raceway when they had a TT and oval. I raced with them for several years. I was 16 years old for 3 years back then according to their records. :-) My parents were always there when I'd sign up and since I didn't have a driverse license then (@ 14) I didn't have to show any proof of age. I'm sure you'll be fine. A little fib about your age is probably allright. Heck, girls do it for their entire life! Heck, my oldest sister has been 29 for like 11 years! If they can do it, why can't we? ;)

socallen85
05-13-2004, 04:22 PM
sounds like fun, ill go to the next one, but im going to Nationals out in the desert

quadchick01
05-13-2004, 08:02 PM
Just so everyone knows there is also a race at LACR on may 22nd. Its part of LACR's own series. The two rounds of the ITP quadcross that were at LACR count towards the LACR series point. Also the last round at Glen Helen (round 5) counted for series points. So who knows you may even be in first for that series. There were 6 races all together and there are two more May 22nd and June 19.

mephyst
05-14-2004, 12:15 AM
Yea... well I'd be racing the 450 and I would never step down to a 250 just so that I would be able to race. :-p I will hang in there another month. I have taken my 125 to Elsinore before, it's a pretty good track.

Duncanracer
05-14-2004, 04:11 PM
unfortunately i hurt my back, so i wont be making it to any of the elsinore series...

socallen85
05-14-2004, 04:32 PM
hey Duncanracer will you still be at Nationals tommorrow

Duncanracer
05-14-2004, 04:33 PM
no i was planning on it till i hurt my back...

can look for my friend patty moore, she'll be on a white and red 250r...shes the short one...

or phil he'll be on a raptor...N3Q i think...

and then of course charlie lamson N1Q....

SHOCKER
05-16-2004, 12:29 AM
Im planning on doing the same race as tastykake kid but in a begginer/novice class because i have never riden track before, but i to am 1 month away and i will probably tell a little fib to get in, thats if my parents let me borrow some money for the race :)

SHOCKER
05-16-2004, 02:32 PM
Okay i just talked to the guy who is planning the race and i told him im 15 riding a Z400 and he said that i could race in a 250 open beginer/novice/intermediate/pro class, but to enter the race i need a membership $20, $35 to enter, kill switch $30, # plates $10, and some work boots $20-30

socallen85
05-16-2004, 08:51 PM
SHOCKER you are from Lakeside or sould i say LAKESIDE!! who r u do you go to El Cap what Grade r u in

SHOCKER
05-16-2004, 09:31 PM
Is this the callen i played soccer with today or is this the brother with the sick arse 250r ;) yeah im a sophmore at el cap and i live in LAKESIDE

socallen85
05-16-2004, 09:35 PM
no my brother plays soccer still yeah i have the 250r, is this Josh

SHOCKER
05-16-2004, 09:37 PM
yeah its josh, wats up? wheres the loser? is he home? shaun says he wants to race in a desert race this summer, im told him today to get him to race in this elsinore track with me if i can race in it

socallen85
05-16-2004, 09:42 PM
shawns home he's in bed, and he says he wants to race but he has never even been to one, you didnt race yesterday up there, i was at Nationals at Superstition with the rest or most of the team, bad day though, but yeah i race desert and starting mx with Quadcross at Glen Helen, i want to do Elsinore too, you sould go to practice on monday's at El Cajon

SHOCKER
05-16-2004, 09:49 PM
oh yeah my friend tastykatekid raced his 250r at glenhelen a couple times and he says its really ruff, he does alot of tt and circle track in arizona, hes got a nice Z to, he going to race at elsinore this saturday in a 30+ or intermediate class, he went to the cajon track once and he says the track is crazy and they had the huevos guys there one night,

i go to superstition all the time, that place is pretty fun for being 1 1/2 hours away, i went actually 2 weeks ago for the day

i haavent raced before or riden track but i figured id give it a shot if my parents let me, nothing can go wrong so why not,

socallen85
05-16-2004, 09:54 PM
what kind of 250r did yur freind have or #, i probably saw him if he goes to el cajon ive probably seen him, he probably saw Kory Ellis he was doin pankake whips over the 75' table no joke it was nuts its definetly a bike track but still fun

SHOCKER
05-16-2004, 09:58 PM
i think he has a #77 330r its blue and lonestar everything, hes pretty good, but i think he took his Z to the track he likes it better, he has a 03' yellow z400 with alba flame graphix and pipes and longtravel front end and more, dude kory ellis is crazy, i have the kory ellis blue graphix on my Z, have you heard of jon gueter pulling off the backflip more than once, now thats crazy, hey if ya want a sweet site check out glamisdunes.com im on there all the time, its a pretty sweet site

socallen85
05-16-2004, 10:07 PM
yeah i talked to jon before on the phone when i called H Bomb, dude is pretty cool so r the rest when irode up to glamis and saw Dana go huge off the ramp, not to menchin when i was talkin to Ryan Bemis at dirt riot , my brother is awake and says pjtpupvvfp-yg;u his own words, but yeah you want to race or have any Questions bout desert, quadcross, or Elsinore by the way the race was yesterday, next race were going to is weekend after school to Elsinore Shawn says hes goin

SHOCKER
05-16-2004, 10:16 PM
tell him F%@& off ;) i remember seeing the movie of dana going off that ramp, that was crazy, i heard he cracked his frame, well i will have to talk to my parents and beg them to take me to the race, i will probably come up early saturday morning, tell shawn to race in the 250 open begginer class, because that the class i will race in if i go, tastykakekid will have his 25ft tahoe and im not sure what he will be towing it with, but talk to him if ya want and tell him i sent ya and ya can stay with him at elsinore this weekend, hes gonna let me try out some of his tires for the track, i got to get a tether kill switch and some number plates for the race if i go

socallen85
05-16-2004, 10:24 PM
:blah: thers no race this weekend, it was yesterday, but yeah were gonna go to the next 1 im not going tommorrow but next monday i will you should to to try mx keep me posted

SHOCKER
05-16-2004, 10:28 PM
on the 22nd is the enxt elsinore quad race, thats the one im gonna go to, so shawn is gonna try out mx at el cajon? what do i need at the el cajon track? and how much is it to ride on monday?

socallen85
05-16-2004, 10:33 PM
this is shawn, check the flyer it was yesterday:mad: i got a flyer for u

SHOCKER
05-16-2004, 10:36 PM
dude im getting friking confused, hey shawn do the lake elsinore race with me on the 22nd, hey shawn we just got our dogs balls cutt off, ya want them looks like ya need them :) oh and i want that flyer

socallen85
05-16-2004, 10:39 PM
thers no race this weekend look at the first post in the thread, it is a flyer i have 1 for u trust me i talked to people yesterday

gtg brett will have a flyer tomarow

SHOCKER
05-16-2004, 10:43 PM
yeah thats a diferent series, call this guy his name is jason322-5411 he is organizing the race this coming weekend the 22nd, its just a little race thingy going on at lake elsinore that flyer is for a diferent race at the same place, trust me i talked to the guy earlier

raviolimaker
05-17-2004, 02:11 PM
I had the fortune of attending Dirt Days of Summer in Lake Elsnore on Saturday and I wanted to tell the organizers of the event that they did a fantastic job of organizing, coordinating and running the event.

All of the workers were friendly, organized, speedy and did one heck of a job!

I am looking forward to the next 2 days of racing. I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Good job!

antproatv
05-17-2004, 02:56 PM
It was really fun, and everyone had a good time. It's only gonna get better!!!!

TMSGIRL
05-17-2004, 03:35 PM
It was a blast. I had so much fun. The prizes were great, and the track was awesome. The people putting it on were so nice. I am looking forward to going to the next one. The plaques were the best I have ever seen in CA. The start was so much fun. I am sooooo tired of racing Glen Helen it is so boring. LEMX had jumps that I can do, and there were ton's of them. I would recommend this series to EVERYONE....

It's nice to race around people who care about the "RACERS"!!!

DavyD
05-17-2004, 03:57 PM
I had a great time out there Saturday.....
It was my firts MX race so i didnt do good at all, but it was a lot of
fun watching all the big pros do the track......
DavyD

Duncanracer
05-17-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by TMSGIRL
It was a blast. I had so much fun. The prizes were great, and the track was awesome. The people putting it on were so nice. I am looking forward to going to the next one. The plaques were the best I have ever seen in CA. The start was so much fun. I am sooooo tired of racing Glen Helen it is so boring. LEMX had jumps that I can do, and there were ton's of them. I would recommend this series to EVERYONE....

It's nice to race around people who care about the "RACERS"!!!

what did the trophies look like? i ahvent seen a trophy in a long time...

SHOCKER
05-17-2004, 04:10 PM
how was teh track? how where the jumps? can ya tell me alot about the track? thx

hey socallen85 here the link to the elsinore site: elsinore site (http://www.eteamz.com/elsinoremxpark/)

and here is the nubmer for the guy Jason who is organizing the races this weekend on the 22nd, this is the on e im telling you about i talked to him on sunday he is cool and happy to answer my questions hes local but its 322-5411

quadchick01
05-17-2004, 04:22 PM
if you go to exriders main page... the section of the page that has elsinore on it... that picture of dunk is basically what the plaque looked like... not that i got one anyways... its ok it wasnt my first race and i still did reallly really bad...

Duncanracer
05-17-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by quadchick01
if you go to exriders main page... the section of the page that has elsinore on it... that picture of dunk is basically what the plaque looked like... not that i got one anyways... its ok it wasnt my first race and i still did reallly really bad...

how did u end up doing at adelanto? i dont remember seeing your name on the results..

quadchick01
05-17-2004, 04:32 PM
ya they didnt have my name on there... i was number 257.... i got 40th... and i crashed.. i think the scoring was all screwed up though... but hey keith broke his collar bone yesterday at the dealer series...

Duncanracer
05-17-2004, 04:35 PM
ya they didnt have my name on there... i was number 257.... i got 40th... and i crashed.. i think the scoring was all screwed up though... but hey keith broke his collar bone yesterday at the dealer series...

man that sucks...tell him i said to get better

yeah they did the results by VIDEO...what load of sh*t...

antproatv
05-17-2004, 05:06 PM
Top 3 pro's from Douglas Wheel Dirt Days of Summer May 15th
1.Kory Ellis
2.Doug Eichner
3.Jeremy Schell

quadchick01
05-17-2004, 05:47 PM
I will have a race report up soon... unfortunetly the bike im suppose to be racing this weekend got wrecked yesterday and is not going to be running before this weekend... so i have to put my honda which is in pieces back together... and i dont know what im doing so....

montyjcm
05-17-2004, 06:23 PM
So . . is there a race this weekend too? I got a flyer from alba that said there was. I don't know if it is the same series though.

SHOCKER
05-17-2004, 07:53 PM
there is a race this weekend on the 22nd, its got all kind of classes, registration starts at 7:00 and practice at 8:00 and racing at 9:00, im planning on racing just waiting for the answer from the bosses ;)

socallen85
05-17-2004, 09:09 PM
Shockers nuts and needs to get off the computer

SHOCKER
05-17-2004, 09:43 PM
hey which evr callen this is hopefully that loser shawn needs to do this race this weekend for shizzle, im gonna know for sure tomorrow, but shawn do this race with me so we can kick some arse, bret if ya want you can do it to, quadchick01 helped me out with the details on the track sounds awesome

socallen85
05-17-2004, 10:32 PM
its brett let me know when the next one is, and we will both come up, this weekend is prom, then wisdom teeth, then Baja 500 let us know when the next race is were gonna wait till september to go back to desert racing, so now its mx, next monday el cajon then 6/12 at elsinore and 6/27 @ Glen Helen

SHOCKER
05-17-2004, 10:45 PM
dude next one is this saturady the 22nd of may, im gonna know for sure tomorrow about the race, but i talked to quadchick01 and she gave me lost of info and i saw some pics of the track and her riding, it looks sweet, track looks awesome and now im stoked to go, you guys have to go this saturday, and race it, tell shawn to not wuss out and race it, the jumps arent evem that big

thx alot quadchick01 lots of help, oh and i saw your pics very nice

socallen85
05-17-2004, 10:53 PM
told u we cant go i got prom saturday and shawn has to be gay, but the one after that let me know and it will hapen k, were did you see pics does quadchick have some at bigkidracing

SHOCKER
05-17-2004, 11:03 PM
yeah she does have some pics at bigkidracing.com, go to pics and then practice all and then on page 3 she is #85 and has a white yfz with rear hypers with red rings she is wearing all black gear,

well since ya got prom maybe i should take shawn, pr is he gay and want to lay in bed all day?

socallen85
05-17-2004, 11:11 PM
she is # 85 so am i, i was suposed to meet her at the last quadcross, hey brittany (quadchick) i know your with big kid but how old ru or what you look like so can ind u at LEMX or GH

talk to you at school tommorrow josh time to hit the sack i mean bed
later

SHOCKER
05-17-2004, 11:16 PM
yeah, im thinking of my numbers im thinking of 24 or 88, what ever i feel like i guess,

she is 16 :) and she looks like a girl, well i gonna go to be to cya tomorrow

socallen85
05-17-2004, 11:30 PM
:rolleyes: looks like a girl " thank u captin obvious" with a name like Brittany i hope

later this time school starts in a couple hours and ill be back on line in first period, and find out if theres a 2 stk class i didnt see any in the pics

QuadJunkies
05-18-2004, 12:24 AM
so did anyone get any pics???????

quadchick01
05-18-2004, 08:23 AM
I dont know if there is suppose to be a 2 stk class or not.. last weekend they had 4 stk and then open but they ended up combing the classes since there was not enough people that showed up... and then they ended up being 20 people on my gate which sucked with the start that they had...

socallen85
05-18-2004, 08:54 AM
thanks quadchick maybe ill bring some more 2 stk, how would u compare in size 2 quadcross, and r u racing this weekend at lemx or lacr, ill be at the next dirt day

TMSGIRL
05-18-2004, 09:50 AM
It was way better than the quad cross. Not only were the prizes better, but the people were way nicer. It was thier 1st race give them some slack!!!. ITP didnt have that many people at thier 1st race!!! Besides the quad cross races 20 times at Glen Helen, and not only does it get boring racing on the same track, but they put you on the stupid back track!! I thought LEMX was refreshing, and Douglas did a great job grooming it.

Is the "22nd race" giving away prizes? Is that even a series, or 1 race? I think that race will be a joke. Thats pretty sad to be called the "22nd race". Does it even have a name?????

I had a blast @ Douglas Wheel Dirt Day's of Summer!!!

socallen85
05-18-2004, 10:28 AM
tmsgirl tms wouldnt stand 4 temecula motorsports would it, i know a guy from vista who rides 4 them,

never mind im just stupid

Duncanracer
05-18-2004, 10:52 AM
this is britney

shes all the way on the left

http://www.bigkidracing.com/NewFiles/lacr80903%20(28).JPG

Duncanracer
05-18-2004, 10:57 AM
well i guess that isnt gonna work..

http://www.bigkidracing.com/NewFiles/lacr80903%20(28).JPG

just click the link..

QuadJunkies
05-18-2004, 11:06 AM
did anyone take any during the races?

Duncanracer
05-18-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
did anyone take any during the races?

go to www.bigkidracing.com

they ahve a ton of pictures form all the races

antproatv
05-18-2004, 11:22 AM
For those who want to know how the race went go to:

http://albaaction.com/ (Race Section)

They did a write up on the race.....

montyjcm
05-18-2004, 11:24 AM
Nice pics! I love elisnore's quad track. I plan on going there a ton during the summer.

Duncanracer
05-18-2004, 11:29 AM
http://albaaction.com/racing/index.htm

quadchick01
05-18-2004, 03:37 PM
Man shaun how did you find the picture... thats from like forever ago...

socallen85
05-18-2004, 05:09 PM
lots a good pictures here, and i must say brittany u guys kick ***** with bigkid website if it wasnt for that i wouldnt know what the hells going on, and y werent you racing yur bike

SHOCKER
05-18-2004, 05:15 PM
hey get off the computer you are always on ;) hey tell shawn that there are races this weekend and i am going for sure, i got to go get a kill switch and number plates today or tomorrow, tell shawn to get your dad to take him to the race, or maybe my parents will take him, but i think he needs your parents sig if he races, im not sure

socallen85
05-18-2004, 05:32 PM
hes asleep but he wont race no equipment, tolls, time, anything he might want to go watch i dont know, there is also a race at lacr, when u go to lemx find out how often they race up there for quads

SHOCKER
05-18-2004, 05:37 PM
man he always sleeps, tell him we can take him if he wants to go and watch, but i dont know how long i will be there for or when my race is, but hey im gonna get a pro design tether kill switch, where do ya think is the best place to go and get one for cheap, and number plates?

socallen85
05-18-2004, 05:44 PM
yur an ALBA guy go there or Motoworld is closer, i know motoworld has # plates

SHOCKER
05-18-2004, 05:46 PM
yeah i be representing alba, so will effinbees77, if i do good which i probably wont they should give me some props which they wont, yeah im gonna call motoworl and alba i just dont want to ride to far, thx

Duncanracer
05-18-2004, 07:14 PM
Man shaun how did you find the picture... thats from like forever ago...

your dad keeps al the pics on his website form a whiel ago..

I even ahve video of him crashing at LACR at a night race...

its so long ago that i was even racing...LOL

btw if u dont remember who i am, i'm the big asian guy...

quadchick01
05-18-2004, 08:57 PM
oh ya i know he keeps then up... i still remeber who you are im not like a normal cheerleader... lol... i wasnt racing my quad because i was having motor work done to it... i should be on it this weekend at LACR hoepfully if i get it back together in time cuz its the only quad that will run right now that i want to race...

Duncanracer
05-18-2004, 09:01 PM
oh ya i know he keeps then up... i still remeber who you are im not like a normal cheerleader... lol... i wasnt racing my quad because i was having motor work done to it... i should be on it this weekend at LACR hoepfully if i get it back together in time cuz its the only quad that will run right now that i want to race...

thats funny, theres always the crapendale...

is the LACR race this wekeend part of earls series?

i miss having a quad...my 250r doesnt ahve front brakes, my dads 400ex doesnt ahve front breaks or a motor, and my 450r isnt ready yet...

oh well..

i need ot race some MX this summer, u and roy should come out and practice with me and phil at elsinore sometime this summer...

i plan on going there a few times, and glen helen, and racetowns track is fun..

quadchick01
05-18-2004, 09:45 PM
just let me know when you are going and i will try to be there but i have summer school and cheer now so.. hey the crapendale is running but i hate riding it... ya its part of earls series im tied with robyn for first so i have to go.... i cant let her win AGAIN. lol

quadchick01
05-18-2004, 09:45 PM
just let me know when you are going and i will try to be there but i have summer school and cheer now so.. hey the crapendale is running but i hate riding it... ya its part of earls series im tied with robyn for first so i have to go.... i cant let her win AGAIN. lol

Duncanracer
05-18-2004, 09:46 PM

yeah cant let that happen...

nerf mario out of the way for me...LOL

Duncanracer
05-18-2004, 09:48 PM

yeah i have summer semester, and Vegas to reno...

so i'm not sure when i'll be goin out there

I can get tips from you and phil, both who are faster then me lol

quadchick01
05-18-2004, 10:02 PM
well i will help you out as much as i can but im not that fast soo.... me and mario dont race at the same time lol...

Duncanracer
05-18-2004, 10:04 PM
well i will help you out as much as i can but im not that fast soo.... me and mario dont race at the same time lol...

is he racing NOV now? or are people racing seperate classes like quadcross...

or something completely new

quadchick01
05-18-2004, 10:48 PM
well last race they didnt have a good turn out so he jsut ran pro.. i dont even know if he is racing this weekend or not...

BIGAIRATV
05-19-2004, 02:35 PM
You guy's need to PM (private message) the CR@P your talking about. This Forum is for those of us who want to talk about The dirt day's event. It's not for giggle fights about cheerleading!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kids are supposed to ask their parents permission to use the interenet right?

Keep to the topics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop being inconsiderate......Now back to the ?'s

I heard there was a good turn out....Did everyone have fun? What will the classes be like on the next rounds? Is H-bomb really coming out? Is the track going to change?

Duncanracer
05-19-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by BIGAIRATV
You guy's need to PM (private message) the CR@P your talking about. This Forum is for those of us who want to talk about The dirt day's event. It's not for giggle fights about cheerleading!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kids are supposed to ask their parents permission to use the interenet right?

Keep to the topics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop being inconsiderate......Now back to the ?'s

I heard there was a good turn out....Did everyone have fun? What will the classes be like on the next rounds? Is H-bomb really coming out? Is the track going to change?

if u look back a few replies, someone posted how many quads they thought showed up,

sounds like everyone had fun by the response this topic is getting,

they will probably be the same as the first round(classes)...

BIGAIRATV
05-19-2004, 04:20 PM
Thats pretty sad when I have to read 5 pages of gossip just to read about a series. Just keep to PM.....Thats what it's for

SHOCKER
05-19-2004, 05:09 PM
take a chill pill buddy, your lifes not going to end

hey socallen85 i got boots, chest protector, kill switch, and number plates at motoworld so im going to be pimping out there, i got a chest protector for 34.95 at motoworld and boots for 79.99, but i still have to pay for the fees of the race to

socallen85
05-19-2004, 05:17 PM
get off the computer SHOCKER, thats cool man good deal, but i better keep it short, or someone might implode.

:blah: MEOW!!!!

Duncanracer
05-19-2004, 05:17 PM
Thats pretty sad when I have to read 5 pages of gossip just to read about a series. Just keep to PM.....Thats what it's for

more like or 1.5...

most of it was about the race....

u coulda stopped at the gossip, what a concept..

socallen85
05-19-2004, 05:23 PM
hey Shaun did we do any thing wrong or pis someone off, we decided to inbetween race info, we were asking how eachother was, or how was yur weekend

quadchick01
05-19-2004, 05:41 PM
sorry some of us do other things besides racing... the report for the race will be up on friday i promise you guys.. sorrys it just we have been havign finals all week...

Duncanracer
05-19-2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by socallen85
hey Shaun did we do any thing wrong or pis someone off, we decided to inbetween race info, we were asking how eachother was, or how was yur weekend

guess we pissed bigair off...

oh well...

I might be up at elsinore MX this weekend on sunday...as long as my back and my bike are ready...

Duncanracer
05-19-2004, 06:11 PM
socallen your cousin and them doin alright form the national crashes?

quadchick01
05-20-2004, 08:20 AM
geez cant everyone just get along????

socallen85
05-20-2004, 09:23 AM
hey Shaun, one of my cusins is still on cruches, he never went to the doctor, what an idiot, but i know he had a concusion i dont know whats wrong with his hip

hey Brittany, you have finals already, where do you live, and what School do you go to, r u a JR or SR

Duncanracer
05-20-2004, 10:52 AM
geez cant everyone just get along????

we all get along...except for bigair...oh well...

BIGAIRATV
05-20-2004, 11:39 AM
If you have more in your life than racing then what are you doing here?

You little girl's need to go to TeenBEAT.com, or something. Gossip there about all your final's, and cheerleading....

Just know there are other poeple wanting to read about the race not YOUR lives!!!

I'm sure there are plenty of chat rooms to go to ...

TMSGIRL
05-20-2004, 12:31 PM
So is everyone going to the next one round for the Douglas series? I had such a blast @ the last one. Does anyone know if the track is going to change?

Is that 22nd race still happening? Someone told me it was cancelled...Does it have a name yet?

05-20-2004, 12:33 PM
If you have more in your life than racing then what are you doing here?

You little girl's need to go to TeenBEAT.com, or something. Gossip there about all your final's, and cheerleading....

Just know there are other poeple wanting to read about the race not YOUR lives!!!

I'm sure there are plenty of chat rooms to go to ...

Are you volunteering to take over all job duties of race coverage for this Race series???:confused:

socallen85
05-20-2004, 04:34 PM
just to keep it on racing, hey bigairatv what kinda racing do you do & where

SHOCKER
05-20-2004, 06:14 PM
dude who cares about this guy, are you pro or something, because im going to talk whatever i want to

montyjcm
05-20-2004, 06:34 PM
Hey,
So anyone have another report about the race? Did they change the track at all?

socallen85
05-20-2004, 07:02 PM
they probly wont tell us till race day 4 obvious reasons, they will probly change the design (jumps/whoops/rythm) but not the layout (shape) maybe it will go backwards this time, i look for the # and try to call

SHOCKER
05-20-2004, 08:30 PM
elsinoremxpark.com has numbers to call, i read that they change the track every couple of weeks, i will have a race report after saturday do to i am racing in it,

he socallen ask shawn if he wants to go with me to the races? i think it costs $10 to get in

oh and bigairtv stfu, lay off quadchick01 she would probably kick your ***** in anykind of racing anyways, geez, its not your website

Duncanracer
05-20-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by SHOCKER
elsinoremxpark.com has numbers to call, i read that they change the track every couple of weeks, i will have a race report after saturday do to i am racing in it,

he socallen ask shawn if he wants to go with me to the races? i think it costs $10 to get in

oh and bigairtv stfu, lay off quadchick01 she would probably kick your ***** in anykind of racing anyways, geez, its not your website

hell she'd whoop my ***...in mx

deserts another story...but who likes desert

LOL

socallen85
05-20-2004, 09:55 PM
He cant go josh but remember to report on the pro class not just yur class,

SHOCKER
05-21-2004, 04:06 PM
i will take a pen and paper to write down all the riders and their place they got, then i will hopefully do good and wont get last

BIGAIRATV
05-21-2004, 04:55 PM
Why are you going to post results for that race on the 22nd here? That race has nothing to do with this series(dirt days)..

This is not LEMX..it is Douglas, Kenda, and Triumph. It has nothing to do with that Jason guy...

Keep your post to the "Douglas Wheels Dirt Day's"...That is SOOOOO rude to post other race results on someone elses column....AGAIN have consideration!!

If it wasnt for Douglas you wouldnt have anything to write on...LOOK AT THE 1st PAGE!!!!

SHOCKER
05-21-2004, 04:57 PM
dude like i said before if he has a problem he will say it it is his post, besides whats it to you are you racing in it? so just back off, besides i am taling about lake elsinore and im racing in the race that jason is organizing tomorrow so back off, besides lets see this big are you have in your name

BIGAIRATV
05-21-2004, 05:12 PM
This isnt about you & I..This about you putting results for another race on a page that Douglas bought from EXRIDERS....That is rude!!!!!!

You think this add is for LEMX, and it is not......

Duncanracer
05-21-2004, 05:17 PM
This isnt about you & I..This about you putting results for another race on a page that Douglas bought from EXRIDERS....That is rude!!!!!!

You think this add is for LEMX, and it is not......

wtf r u alking about, what did douglas buy..

BIGAIRATV
05-21-2004, 05:20 PM
READ the 1st page.....

"Dirt Day's of Summer..Presented by Douglas Wheel"

EXRIDERS sponsors the event, so this about that series....Look at the flyer

Money, and sponsorship are involved

Duncanracer
05-21-2004, 05:21 PM
READ the 1st page.....

"Dirt Day's of Summer..Presented by Douglas Wheel"

EXRIDERS sponsors the event, so this about that series....Look at the flyer

but i dont think douglas bought this page from exriders...

BIGAIRATV
05-21-2004, 05:23 PM
It is up because of a deal between Douglas & EXRIDERS...Look at the Flyer.. EXRIDERS is sponsoring the series.....

Duncanracer
05-21-2004, 05:25 PM
It is up because of a deal between Douglas & EXRIDERS...Look at the Flyer.. EXRIDERS is sponsoring the series.....

yes i saw that, but they still didnt buy this page...

and when they get tired of it, they will say something....

BIGAIRATV
05-21-2004, 05:31 PM
Douglas is doing a great job bringing MX racing around more to CA, and we should give them props, not talk about other (back door) races on their site...

Bottom line is it's not right....I'll leave it at that.....

Duncanracer
05-21-2004, 05:32 PM
i'm not talking about other series, and i support the douglas series its being put on my buddy todd

hopefully i can make it out to tone..

BIGAIRATV
05-21-2004, 05:36 PM
Thats great, and you're fine....But their are other people out there doing it...I'm sure Todd (your buddy) wouldnt want anyone talking about other races on here if he has a deal with EXRIDERS....

SHOCKER
05-21-2004, 05:52 PM
dude the efiing dirt days of summer is at lake elsinore mister know it all, you have 9 posts great way to start, geez, how about you mind your own bussines, besides you are whoring this topic more then we have

Duncanracer
05-21-2004, 05:59 PM
Thats great, and you're fine....But their are other people out there doing it...I'm sure Todd (your buddy) wouldnt want anyone talking about other races on here if he has a deal with EXRIDERS....

actually he'd probably be talkin about hobbits...

montyjcm
05-21-2004, 09:01 PM
Bigair,

The reason why I and I assume others are asking about lemx in general is that this is one of the first threads I have ever seen on here about it. Sure, I have asked about the track before, but not many people replied. This thread has over eight pages.

If the guy wants us out of here, fine. But I just don't see why you are making such a big deal about it. No one cares.

SHOCKER
05-21-2004, 09:38 PM
Thx monty, hey bigairatv just go somewhere else and cry i dont want to here it, if the guy who made this topic has a problem he will say something and you arent him so back the eff off

socallen85
05-22-2004, 10:45 AM
good luck today josh and brittany, josh bring back a good report

Duncanracer
05-22-2004, 03:59 PM
i'm going to Elsinore MX to do some practicing on sunday 5-23

come out and join me if you want to...

i'll be there around 8:30 (:00 depending on if i get lost or not...LOL

pnut420
05-22-2004, 04:26 PM
Im not sure where this track is, but I would like to make the one in July. Im am still putting my YZ426 quad together and will be done in a couple weeks. I need some time to practice, but would love to make this event, sounds like a fun place to race.

Could someone give me an address or something so I can look on mapquest?

Thanks,
Kevin

SHOCKER
05-22-2004, 05:57 PM
sorry but there really wasnt many pros out there and we did 2 heats each race and there were 7 races 2 heats each but all the pros i didnt know so i didnt bother, but i got put in a class with 2 intermediate racers and 2 other begginer racers, it sucked they all jumped the doubles and i rolled those but i jumped every table top and ste up but i got 4th in the first moto and moto 2 i got dead last, oh well its my first race ever and first time ever on a track so im happy, besides there was this table top that was about 40 ft and i did that and that was sick, i got some pics, not very good, and hopefully i will get a movie in a few days from my friend, but my friend got 1st in both his motos and he got to ride the owner of albas Z470 desert quad, man that thing was sick, over all it was a great day, there was only one bad thing that happened and one of the pros broke his axle on a 55ft jump

SHOCKER
05-22-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by pnut420
Im not sure where this track is, but I would like to make the one in July. Im am still putting my YZ426 quad together and will be done in a couple weeks. I need some time to practice, but would love to make this event, sounds like a fun place to race.

Could someone give me an address or something so I can look on mapquest?

Thanks,
Kevin

ok just go to elsinoremxpark.com then they have a directions button and then type it in at mapquest, if ya got a question about the track ask me

Duncanracer
05-22-2004, 06:04 PM
get off on bundy, turn right off the freeway, then turn left on corydon...its right there..on the right

pnut420
05-22-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Duncanracer
get off on bundy, turn right off the freeway, then turn left on corydon...its right there..on the right

I live in Northern Cali, but thanks. I will use Mapquest or I would end up out in the middle of nowhere. :D

Just to let you know bigair this site is pretty loose and is more about helping other members out, they attended this event and I plan to also, they were just listing some other days that races are happening, not everyone has the same work schedules and what not, also we have administrators that come into important threads and straighten things up, I have been at this site for a long time now and I dont tell people what to do or not to do very often, maybe you should do that. :cool:

I will try to attend the July event and I will give you all a whooping! Im just kidding Ive entered 1 race before and I had a blast, you have to start somewhere and being scared wont get you anywhere so Im going to give it a try. Does anyone have some pics of these doubles and tabletops, if so could you please post them or link to another page.

Thanks,
Kevin

SHOCKER
05-22-2004, 07:18 PM
i dont know when i get the pics from my friend but i will get some up, they change the jumps around every few weeks so there not the same all the time, but they arent big, the doubles aredifuicult i just rolled them and every table top and step-up id hit and hte whoops were all right, it was really fun though

pnut420
05-22-2004, 07:38 PM
i dont know when i get the pics from my friend but i will get some up, they change the jumps around every few weeks so there not the same all the time, but they arent big, the doubles aredifuicult i just rolled them and every table top and step-up id hit and hte whoops were all right, it was really fun though

Ok cool Ive done a few tabletops and am comfortable with them, it just I havent hot to many doubles, but then again I was racing with stock shocks and now I will have LT front shocks with +3+1 Roll, a +1 1/4 swingarm, and PEP OEM in the rear so that will help a bunch. Ive done some tricky uphill sections and pushed myself to the max on the track I raced on and didnt some close to crashing, I wish I wouldl have had my LT front end and shocks when I was hitting a couple of the set ups and landed on the top then pretty much jump off of it, but I was real close to just clearing the whole set up so I should do alot better now.

SHOCKER
05-22-2004, 07:49 PM
yeah i hit hard on alot of jumps like the doubles, i kased one and it almost threw me over the bars but i saved it but it hurt, and i also have stock shocks but i have burgard +2 arms which soften the shokcs more with all the leverage on them so i bottomed out alot expecially on that huge table top

quadchick01
05-23-2004, 09:30 AM
Ya the pro who broke his axle is my good buddy darrel patton... he is pretty fast.. i heard about everything that happened that day like 5 minutes after it was done.... unfortunetly i didnt do so well racing yesterday i ended up with a 7(out of two.... it sucks to dnf) and a first.... so the other girl won the series now... i will be out at the next dirt days race (June 12)... hope to see everyone there...

SHOCKER
05-23-2004, 09:35 AM
geez, what race did ya go to yesterday? yeah the guy who broke his axle was friken fast, to bad he broke his axle though at least he didnt get hurt

quadchick01
05-23-2004, 10:32 AM
I went to LACR.... i ran the womens novice and there was only two of us so ya...ya im really glad he didnt get hurt....

quadchick01
05-23-2004, 11:30 AM
ummm thanks... but ya i do have a boyfriend...

SHOCKER
05-23-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by atv4me
Quad Chick I think your hot. Do you have a boyfriend?

hey no dating or hooking up on the board ;) jking,

yeah at the elsinore yesterday ther was a womens calss race 7 and they put this guy who signed up for begginers in the womens calss and he won, it was weird, and what also sucked is i signed for begginers 4-stroke class and they had 2 intermediate riders and 2 begginers and 1 was on a nice and fast banshee, the funny thing is my first moto i beat the banshee off the line but my second moto tottally sucked

quadchick01
05-23-2004, 11:44 AM
he proably wasnt in that class but because there wasnt a lot of people the may have jsut started them on the same gate... how many girls where there???

Admin
05-23-2004, 11:57 AM
Where is the race report:(

pnut420
05-23-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by EXriders Admin
Where is the race report:(

Looks like we need to fly you down there. It seems you are the only one that gives us good coverage. :cool:

SHOCKER
05-23-2004, 12:13 PM
there was only 2 girls, yeah they did run them in my class but the graded it the same way i would of got 3rd in my class but they put the intermediate guys in there so i got 5th

quadchick01
05-23-2004, 02:30 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that the race report is up. Sorry it took so long... let me know what you think....

pnut420
05-23-2004, 02:34 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that the race report is up. Sorry it took so long... let me know what you think....

Cool. Where did you put it...

Thanks.

Oh and your hot by the way :rolleyes:

quadchick01
05-23-2004, 02:46 PM
thanks.... its under race coverage in the forums....

pnut420
05-23-2004, 03:30 PM
Where in Cali are most of you located? Do you guys go riding at Pismo much? Is so it would be cool to get together one weekend and do some riding. Nothing like tearing up the dunes with a group of people

quadchick01
05-23-2004, 04:10 PM
Well im from victorville.... ya we should all get together sometime.. i havent been to pismo yet... but i relaly want to go... i have been to dumont a few times... i love it out there....

SHOCKER
05-23-2004, 04:21 PM
Im in sandiego, i go to buttercup alot and superstition, and i like the elsinore track so im going to practice there alot hopefully, but im planing on going to psimo over the summer, but i dont know when

pnut420
05-23-2004, 04:32 PM
Im in sandiego, i go to buttercup alot and superstition, and i like the elsinore track so im going to practice there alot hopefully, but im planing on going to psimo over the summer, but i dont know when

Yeah you should try to make it out there, Pismo isnt big as Glamis but it is pretty good size, they have some nice dunes but not the huge crests like Glamis is supposed to have, it is a great place to jump though and night riding in the summer is the best. ( I need some headlights). Oh and if you like to party then Pismo is the place to go :devil:

Duncanracer
05-23-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by pnut420
Where in Cali are most of you located? Do you guys go riding at Pismo much? Is so it would be cool to get together one weekend and do some riding. Nothing like tearing up the dunes with a group of people

i'm in palmdale, about 5 minutes from LACR, yet i never ride there

elsinore was fun today, nice and cool....

SHOCKER
05-23-2004, 07:38 PM
yeah it acctually got cold yesterday

foleyit
05-23-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Duncanracer
what did the trophies look like? i ahvent seen a trophy in a long time...

I don't know what the other trophies looked like. But here is a pic of my daughter's plaque for racing in the minis.

SHOCKER
05-23-2004, 10:37 PM
wel the one on this past saturday the 22nd wasnt in the dirt days of summer series but it had a pic of a z400 in the air on it ujust kie that one and says 1st place in whatever class, and it was this greenish marble color, looks very cool

montyjcm
05-24-2004, 04:33 PM
How much was it for the race on the 22nd? Do you know if they will have a race (besides the dirt days) ever again this summer?

SHOCKER
05-24-2004, 04:36 PM
well it cost me $20 for the year membership to elsinore then it cost $10 to get in and then $35 to race

montyjcm
05-24-2004, 04:56 PM
That is kinda expensive, but it sounds like a lot of fun. Practice is $20, right?

BTW, do the races have cash payouts?

Duncanracer
05-24-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by montyjcm
That is kinda expensive, but it sounds like a lot of fun. Practice is $20, right?

BTW, do the races have cash payouts?

yes practice is 20$ as long a su ahve already payed for the membership...

socallen85
05-24-2004, 06:15 PM
is the membership actualy elsinore membership or is like imsa or atva

SHOCKER
05-24-2004, 06:20 PM
its an actuall elsinore membership, hey you and shawn want to go and ride the track with me next time i go, i have no clue when i will go next but it was really fun, the jumps were great and i hope to hit the doubles next time, wait shawns to much of a wussy ;) i dont think i will race in hte next race but maybe if i get some practice time in with those doubles i will, i will get pics soon

oops bigairatv is probably going to yell at us, o wel screw him :)

Duncanracer
05-24-2004, 06:24 PM
its an actuall elsinore membership, hey you and shawn want to go and ride the track with me next time i go, i have no clue when i will go next but it was really fun, the jumps were great and i hope to hit the doubles next time, wait shawns to much of a wussy ;) i dont think i will race in hte next race but maybe if i get some practice time in with those doubles i will, i will get pics soon

oops bigairatv is probably going to yell at us, o wel screw him :)

the tall double on the left side of the track, i hit in 3rd gear semi pinned...and made it..

the double in the middle i hit 4th cruisin....

and the little tiny double that kory ellis made into a 50 foot triple thing to the table, i hit that in 1st gear...lol

the step up in the abck i never made, and the one all the way on the right side(the side with the whoops) i never made it either...i kep hittin the top edge on the upface but never got over it...

socallen85
05-24-2004, 06:25 PM
yeah im going to the next dirt days, im pissed cause im missing practice right now. but yeah were going to the next 1, they better have a 2stk class

SHOCKER
05-24-2004, 06:30 PM
yeah that huge double i didnt even try to clear, i hit all the tables easily i hit the first double then the second i kased hard and which ste-up are you talking about? the one in the far corner or the weird one after the huge double looking jump, i made the one in the far corner easily and that huge finish line table top they made it a table/double jump it was sweet, ill get the pics up as soon as i get them,

hey socallen you know the Johnsons right? josh and chris, josh wants to go riding out at elsinore next time i go so maybe we should all hook up and just practice one day

Duncanracer
05-24-2004, 06:33 PM
yeah that huge double i didnt even try to clear, i hit all the tables easily i hit the first double then the second i kased hard and which ste-up are you talking about? the one in the far corner or the weird one after the huge double looking jump, i made the one in the far corner easily and that huge finish line table top they made it a table/double jump it was sweet, ill get the pics up as soon as i get them,

hey socallen you know the Johnsons right? josh and chris, josh wants to go riding out at elsinore next time i go so maybe we should all hook up and just practice one day

the step up i never attempted was the one after the big double....

the one right after that step up is the one i kept tapping the top of the upface but not clearing...everything else was good..

SHOCKER
05-24-2004, 06:36 PM
yeah that ste-up after the big double was weird and i didnt jump at all, but i loved the track the whoops were fun but they went from small to huge then back to smale, and the turn right after the whoops sucked it was way to sharp and to fly though the whoops like the pros did was crazy

Duncanracer
05-24-2004, 06:39 PM
yeah that ste-up after the big double was weird and i didnt jump at all, but i loved the track the whoops were fun but they went from small to huge then back to smale, and the turn right after the whoops sucked it was way to sharp and to fly though the whoops like the pros did was crazy

yeah for a while iw as going throught he whoops on the inside(right side) and that didnt work caus ei would miss the corner, so i started on the right side and moved over to the left side while i was going through them and just hit the outsid eof the berm...

danny ragan was there also, and he was haulin through the whoops...

those were fun though....could blitz the first few, then wheeli the next one then blitz the last 3....

then i would only jump the table portion of that finish line thing...the jump that turned into a double at the end...was kinda weird...one guy jumpe d it on a yellow suzuki, and went like 3 feet too far and slammed into the face of that bump at the end of it, we thought he was going over...but he saved it//

SHOCKER
05-24-2004, 06:44 PM
yeah most of the pros didnt do the table/double but a couple did the whole thing, the last moto my friend raced the guy that came in 2nd was on a yfz with i think just a pipe but he all a sudden clears the whole thing and actually over jumped it a couple feet, it wa crazy it was out of no where he landed it and everybody was like holy crap that was crazy, yeah i wheelied though the big whoops and flew over the others

montyjcm
05-24-2004, 06:57 PM
All your guys talking about the track makes me want to ride it!

Hey shocker, how does your z do out there? Can it clear all of the jumps with the stock tires?

Duncanracer
05-24-2004, 07:00 PM
All your guys talking about the track makes me want to ride it!

Hey shocker, how does your z do out there? Can it clear all of the jumps with the stock tires?

i saw a stock 400ex xclearing everything...that guy had balls...

SHOCKER
05-24-2004, 07:08 PM
ih i had the balls to do the doubles yeah it can clear all the jumps with ease, that double is intimedating but im going for it next time but yeah my stockers did great because the track was muddy

and my bike is kind of stock, the engine isnt but my suspension is except for the 2+ burgard a-arms but i defienently need some front shocks and rear actaully because my front bottom out easy and my rear bottomed out on the huge table top and it hit my rear fenders

quadchick01
05-24-2004, 07:22 PM
man it sounds like the changed the track alot... cant wait till the next race to go out there and race the guys again...

Duncanracer
05-24-2004, 07:33 PM
ih i had the balls to do the doubles yeah it can clear all the jumps with ease, that double is intimedating but im going for it next time but yeah my stockers did great because the track was muddy

and my bike is kind of stock, the engine isnt but my suspension is except for the 2+ burgard a-arms but i defienently need some front shocks and rear actaully because my front bottom out easy and my rear bottomed out on the huge table top and it hit my rear fenders

took me the whole time just to attempt it...lol

just not a MX'er....lol

montyjcm
05-24-2004, 09:43 PM
Shocker, I basically have the same motormods as you do, so I think that my quad will do well. I plan on going a lot during the summer. I only live like half an hour away.

SHOCKER
05-25-2004, 06:37 AM
yeah im planning on going alot to, its about 1 hourand 15 mintues from us but if i ever take a friend or 2 then we will tow our trailer and that will take a little longer

quadchick01
05-25-2004, 07:16 AM
I will proabably go practice a few times... it will probably be on mondays cuz thats when my brother doesnt have to work.. or maybe friday cuz i wont have school... if i can get my dad to take me...

Duncanracer
05-25-2004, 07:55 AM
I will proabably go practice a few times... it will probably be on mondays cuz thats when my brother doesnt have to work.. or maybe friday cuz i wont have school... if i can get my dad to take me...

hey brittany i'll let you know when me and phil go, we'll probably be going on fridays..

SHOCKER
05-25-2004, 04:41 PM
I have a friend on yfzcentral that wants to go the 31st but i dont know if i can go next weekend because i just went this past weekend, but ill talk to my mom but hopefully ill be able to go the first weekend of june on a sunday or saturday but tell me when you guys go and ill try to go, i have some friends that want to go on their dirtbikes and hopefully socallen85 will go and take his bro with him one time

socallen85
05-25-2004, 04:56 PM
nope, i got to get my wisdom teeth out this weekend, then the first weekend of june i am pitting for the 500 down in Ensenada, then the next weekend is Dirt Days ill be there, hey josh forget an hour drive for Elsinore, when El Cajon is 5 mins, every monday 5-9, im there, so r guys like Eichner, Beilman, Cafro's, Ragan, sometimes Ellis

SHOCKER
05-25-2004, 06:09 PM
how are the el cajon jumps? i know its made for dirt bikes so its not the most quad friendly track, so how is the whole track? how big are the jumps? and what do i need to ride there. like membership, nerfs, and is there alot of people there? thx

montyjcm
05-25-2004, 06:36 PM
When is the next race?

montyjcm
05-25-2004, 06:37 PM
socallen, I would like some info about el cajon, too! It sounds sick.

SHOCKER
05-25-2004, 07:31 PM
yeah socallen lets hear it ;) cmon i know you are on here all the time

Duncanracer
05-25-2004, 07:34 PM
http://www.4wheelatv.com/detail.asp?id=67

click that link, the pics of eichner are at el cajon MX....

socallen85
05-25-2004, 08:21 PM
it is more of a supercross track but you can still do most of the jumps, just instead of tripling yur dobling stuff like that, and only 4 people have done the 80' table now step up , eichner, beilman, slade, and kory ellis made me $hit my pants when he passed me right before it and in front of me did a whip look back, but yeah they change something every week sometimes its one jump sometimes its the whole track, i heard they just turned it around

socallen85
05-25-2004, 08:28 PM
by the way every monday 5-9, theres only one track so you ride with bikes, theres not to much traffic, have to be IMSA member ($20), $20 to practice,

go to 4 info www.elcajonmx.com

go to www.dirtphotos.com under galleries for riding pics (beilman & eichner) and some August Goebel and Sheldon Riggs freestyle & more

SHOCKER
05-27-2004, 05:42 PM
Ok here are some pics, they are big becuase my friend took them and he uploaded them on hiis site and now im showing them but i will only show a few since they are so big,im the one on the Z ofcourse

http://www.avalon1.com/mark/quadrace/eff9.jpg

http://www.avalon1.com/mark/quadrace/s14.jpg

http://www.avalon1.com/mark/quadrace/s20.jpg

Duncanracer
05-27-2004, 05:46 PM
did u beat that 250r?

SHOCKER
05-27-2004, 05:50 PM
yeah, well i beat the green 250r and the 400ex but the banshee and the orange 250r beat me, i was quicker but i started in 1st instead of 2nd but i think i could of beat them all and gotten the holeshot if i had started in 2nd

Duncanracer
05-27-2004, 05:51 PM
yeah, well i beat the green 250r and the 400ex but the banshee and the orange 250r beat me, i was quicker but i started in 1st instead of 2nd but i think i could of beat them all and gotten the holeshot if i had started in 2nd

what class is that?

SHOCKER
05-27-2004, 06:10 PM
it was supposed to be a begginers 250-400cc 4 stroke class, and thats what i signed up for, but when i got to the line they said there is 2 intermediates and 3 begginers, the 2 intermediates are both riding trick 250rs and the 3 begginers was me on my Z, a kid on a 400ex and a guy on a tricked banshee, and what really ticked me off was they judged it wrong, like the mixed the classes into one big class so me and the kid on the ex would of gotten 1st and 2nd in our class and the guy on the banshee would of gotten 1st in his own class and the 2 intermediates would of gotten 1st and 2nd in their class so i feel like a got jipped, o well at least it was fun

socallen85
05-27-2004, 09:24 PM
you think thats bad in district i finished 1st in class and 3rd overall(with pros) but since there were only two people in the 250 class i didnt qualify for a trophy, but my cousin finished 10th overall and second in class and he got a 2nd place trophy, out of 14 total, 8 amatuers and 6 pros

socallen85
05-27-2004, 09:32 PM
yeah mx is tough if i could afford to set my quad up for both desert and mx i probly would be more competative at MX that and if I wouldnt get hit off the track by the same punk in my first two mx races, man if i wasnt 18 I would beat the living snot out of him. oh well i ve got 1st and 5th (dont tell anyone about the 5th place), i can do it, come on josh lets go practice for elsinore

montyjcm
05-28-2004, 11:54 AM
Those are some nice pics! Looks like you did pretty well. Was that your first time riding at elsinore?

Nice z, btw.

SHOCKER
05-28-2004, 03:42 PM
My friend took the pics, i just talked to him and he says the other ones arent that great but hes gonna send them to me any ways so i can see them, but yeah it was my first time at elsinoreand first time racing and first time ever being on a track so it was really fun and im looking forward to my next trip, thx

montyjcm
05-28-2004, 04:07 PM
Shocker, was this the dirt days or last weekend's race?

SHOCKER
05-28-2004, 04:20 PM
it wasnt part of dirt days, the nextdirt days in the !9th of june i believe, but it was a little race that this guy organized, there were some small pros there and it had some great sponsors like alba, temecula motorsports, i think AC and some other big companys to but dont remember

montyjcm
05-28-2004, 04:31 PM
That is cool. I got a flyer about it from alba, but didn't remember when it was. Do you know if they plan to do it again this summer?

SHOCKER
05-28-2004, 05:03 PM
actually Jason they guy who organized it caleed mel ast night to see how it was and if i was interested in doing a series, i said maybe in the series and yeah i had lots of fun, i didnt tell him about the class grading problem i had

montyjcm
05-28-2004, 05:32 PM
That would be cool. I would want to try the track out first, but I am sure my brother and I could attend a race or two! Btw, what was the minimum age?

SHOCKER
05-28-2004, 06:58 PM
im not sure if there was a mininum age because the had a little kid race and the kid were like 10 and 9 but i rode my 400 and im 15 so i told them that i was 16 but there was also another kid there who was younger so i dont think there was a age

socallen85
05-28-2004, 06:59 PM
SHOCKER write this down

Quadcross
6/27 @ Glen Helen
7/17 @ LACR
8/1 @ Glen Helen
9/18 @ LACR
10/24 @ Glen Helen
12/5 @ Glen Helen

Dirt Days
6/12 @ Elsinore
7/10 @ Elsinore

If u care
D38 (desert)
6/12 @ Plaster City E
7/10 @ Plaster City E
9/18 @ Superstition
10/9 @ Plaster City W
10/23 @ Plaster City E
11/13 @ DIP (behind mudhills)
12/04 @ Plaster City W

montyjcm
06-01-2004, 12:59 PM
Does anyone know if the quad track is open on sat. in the afternoon? I know that they have bike racing in the morning, till 12. Is it open after? Thanks.

montyjcm
06-01-2004, 01:00 PM
And I mean elsinore's quad track, btw.:)

Duncanracer
06-01-2004, 01:04 PM
And I mean elsinore's quad track, btw.:)

its open everyday except on quad race days, and thursdays

so i'm assuming u can still practice even if they are having a bike race...since its a different track

montyjcm
06-01-2004, 01:06 PM
That is what I thought, since the racing ended at 12pm anyway. I just wanted to be sure. They don't have racing on sunday, do they?

SHOCKER
06-01-2004, 04:12 PM
well when i did the races the races ended at 2:00 and everybody was gone except for people who wanted to ride the track afterward, so the track was still open after the races

montyjcm
06-01-2004, 09:07 PM
Okay, that is cool. I plan on going up there sat. afternoon this weekend. Anyone else going?

socallen85
06-01-2004, 09:54 PM
this weekend is the 500, but the next two weekends there are races at elsinore so ill be there

montyjcm
06-01-2004, 10:09 PM
The 500? Does that mean there is no practicing at the quad track?

SHOCKER
06-02-2004, 07:07 AM
LOL, no socallen is talking about a desert race he is doing this weekend, dont worry its not at elsinore its in the desert

montyjcm
06-02-2004, 12:34 PM
Lol, now that I think about it. It makes sense. I was thinking of a gp race.:o :p

socallen85
06-02-2004, 08:04 PM
no silly billy Baja 500 i wont be racing only pros well not pros but teams with big big big big big dollar$$$$$ ill be chasing Temecula Motorsports kick ***** Honda 450

i dont want to make promises, but if i see a lot of action then ill try to get a race report, nothin to quality of Brittany's

montyjcm
06-02-2004, 10:12 PM
That would be sick! Get some pics if you can

SHOCKER
06-03-2004, 06:27 AM
Ha, hey socallen i saw your little senior page in the back the year boook, the one your becky put in, it has a pick of you jumping, geez i know you can do better than that ;), oh and i wont tell everyone about the other one :)

socallen85
06-03-2004, 08:58 AM
say what you want that was a bad jump and that is the top of the lip i landed another 35-40 feet down there

SHOCKER
06-03-2004, 04:44 PM
I know im just messin with ya,

oh ask shawn who called him after school today, tell him to guess who it was :) it was me

montyjcm
06-04-2004, 05:40 PM
Hey,
I don't know if you guys have heard about this, but lake elsinore is going to have more quad racing this summer.

If you want some info, go here: Quad Racing (http://www.eteamz.com/elsinoremxpark/news/index.cfm?cat=247885)

SHOCKER
06-04-2004, 08:54 PM
yeah, the series im doing and the dirt days of summer

atv4kids
06-05-2004, 12:25 AM
I thought this was a Dirt Days Of Summer Post. Seems that another series is being promoted here. Correct me if I'm wrong

montyjcm
06-05-2004, 11:39 AM
I am actually not sure. It is just something I saw on their site, and I thought I would post it.

BTW, is there practice today at elsinore? I know there is racing, but I don't know if that interferes with practice. Thanks.

atv4kids
06-05-2004, 11:56 AM
Yes, the ATV track is open for practice today.

montyjcm
06-05-2004, 11:57 AM
Thanks! Looks like I will be heading out there then.

quadchick01
06-05-2004, 02:33 PM
man with all these new series it looks like im going to be racing almost every weekend.... someone was smart and scheduled all of *NEW* series at elsinore ( 6/19, 7/3, 8/7, 8/24, 9/4 ) around the other series that are going.... does anyone eles plan to do that series or no????

montyjcm
06-05-2004, 03:04 PM
I plan on racing at least one, but I want to check out the track first, which I am doing in 3 hours!:D

SHOCKER
06-05-2004, 05:14 PM
hey monty im going tomorrow morning for half of the day

socallen85
06-07-2004, 09:28 AM
yeah i got a flyer on ill post it IN A NEW TOPIC, ill be at Elsinore this weekend!

montyjcm
06-07-2004, 11:14 AM
Did any of you guys go sat. afternoon? I was there, but all the other quads were yfzs.:)

SHOCKER
06-07-2004, 03:46 PM
i went sunday morning, i have pics if ya guys want to see them, it was friken fun, i cant wait to go again, i even met a guy whos gonna sell me never used TCS front and rear shocks for my Z for $700, yeah im stoked, but it was fun

montyjcm
06-07-2004, 04:31 PM
That is sick shocker, I saw your pics at the z forums! I hope you get those tcs; aftermarket shocks help so much!

Socallen, did you ever start a new thread about that other series?

socallen85
06-07-2004, 09:02 PM
i didnt cuz im too lazy and the flyer is just a blank paper with a schedule and they already posted it and they said they're gonna have nite races

montyjcm
06-07-2004, 09:07 PM
Night races? You mean dusk right? They don't have lights . . .
That would be sick though.:D

socallen85
06-08-2004, 08:50 PM
i dont Know the flyer said nite racing

OK show of hands who is gonna be at THE DIRT DAYS OF SUMMER this saturday?

montyjcm
06-08-2004, 09:03 PM
I wish I could, but I am going to canada for vacation.

SHOCKER
06-08-2004, 09:50 PM
Im gonna be in idaho, and then the weekendof the 19th is my 2nd race but im not going to race until i get some shocks so hopefully i will practice that weekend on the new shocks and then race on the 3rd of july for the 3rd race of my series,

oh but i have a sick deal on TCS's brand new never put on front and rear, fronts set for 185lb rider with +2 arms and rear is set for 185lb rider with stock swingarm, its perfect and the fronts have rezzies and the rear is a stock rebuild by TCS :) im stoked now i just need to make $700 :(

montyjcm
06-08-2004, 10:26 PM
Dude, you need to get those shocks! That would be sick.

I basically have the same thing, well kinda. Pro series works (pretty decent) and rebuilt rear. It is setup for someone 50lbs heavier than me, but it is still the niceest ride I have ever ridden.

SHOCKER
06-08-2004, 11:02 PM
i cant make the money, im having problems starting my dang rc-truck, its pissing me off, that $400 and if it doesnt start i cant get those shocks, but im thinking of getting a job over the summer but i dont think i will get much money to pay my parents for the shocks, :( i really need them and i have a few people interested in some parts but its not much :( yeah these ones will be set up for 20lbs heavier but i will grow into it

mephyst
06-08-2004, 11:23 PM
Hey since all of you guys are from So. Cal, do you know anything about Desert Racing? If so could you please get back to me on that? Thanks.

socallen85
06-09-2004, 11:17 AM
what about it, i race amatuer desert racing, its cool i like it better than MX probly cuz im not used 2 MX and my bike is set up for desert, you should try it, im guessing yur either from LA, Riverside or San Bernardino county so you might want to ask Shaun or DuncanRacer about district 37, I race D38. ill to answer any more ? if i can
Brett

TMSGIRL
06-09-2004, 11:39 AM
I'm so excited that the race is this weeked....Is everyone going again? We're gonna have so much fun!!

Good luck everyone!!

Duncanracer
06-09-2004, 08:52 PM
what about it, i race amatuer desert racing, its cool i like it better than MX probly cuz im not used 2 MX and my bike is set up for desert, you should try it, im guessing yur either from LA, Riverside or San Bernardino county so you might want to ask Shaun or DuncanRacer about district 37, I race D38. ill to answer any more ? if i can
Brett

well both series d-37 and d-38 have their good and bad points, since i've never ridden a d-38 race i can only tell you one thing about it, its pretty fast.....

d-37 has lots of good terrain, whoops,rocks,hills, etc...
to race d-37 you would ahve to join ama,and the district...

we ahve 4 typs of racing...

euro scrambles: short courses run for 1 hour, they are 10-14 miles long...and you run laps kinda like any MX race

then we have desert scrambles: 30-40 mile loops, u have to watch out for bikes lapping u on these courses since there is only one 40 mile loop...

then theres hare and hounds: these are 2 loop races, but quads only do the 1st loop...they usually are 40 miles...

and we also ahve an awesome GP series....GP's are a combo of MX,desert,cement etc.....

we've been getting about 20 quads on avg...which is not alot compared to a series like WORCS, or ITP quadcross...but it is alot for a desert race...

i would also check out d-38 as well, if you like alot of fast stuff with some technical mixed in...

Shaun

Duncanracer
06-09-2004, 08:53 PM
but you cant go to the d-37 rac eon the 12th because this is the dirt days of summer thread, so everyone go there...LOL

mephyst
06-10-2004, 08:48 AM
lol. Thanks dude. You clarified a lot for me. So no matter what type of event t is I just have to join the district & bring my quad?

Duncanracer
06-11-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by mephyst
lol. Thanks dude. You clarified a lot for me. So no matter what type of event t is I just have to join the district & bring my quad?

yup..

if you do decide to race a district race, i recommend full skidplates, swingarm,a-arm, and engine skid, mostly you'll need the engine and swing arm though...

6 ply tires would help, a camelbak, and spark arrestor....

and after summer break they are going to be sund testing, so i'm screwed my duncan pipe puts out 99db.....on the 450r...

socallen85
06-11-2004, 02:50 PM
hey Shaun when r u and Patty leaving for V2R and good luck

Duncanracer
06-11-2004, 03:06 PM
hey Shaun when r u and Patty leaving for V2R and good luck

i'm leaving thursday morning, tech/contingency is on thursday, and race is on friday, should be done by 8PM hopefully

although i'm thinking about doing that ITP race next weekend(i think theres one) and then do the elsinore race on july 10th...

mephyst
06-12-2004, 01:10 AM
Wtf? Sound testing in the desert? What is this? :huh

Duncanracer
06-12-2004, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by mephyst
Wtf? Sound testing in the desert? What is this? :huh

please dont get me started, i'm alread y pissed about it...

i think its the stupidest thing in the world

socallen85
06-13-2004, 10:37 AM
Elsinore was awesome and yes it was the DIRT DAYS OF SUMMER not another series i just wish they had a 2 stk class so i didnt have to race the 450s, oh well ill take 4th for my first time there

quadchick01
06-13-2004, 12:22 PM
hey socallen what class were you racing... i ran the womens and took first and the 4 stoke c and didnt race my second moto... lol

SHOCKER
06-15-2004, 01:50 AM
sick, so how did you like the track socallen? its a fun arse track, I have a race this weekend but i think im gonna wait and do the one on the 3rd of july and use the time to practice, did ya take shawn? tell shawn he should race with me or you guys should go and practice with me next time i go

socallen85
06-15-2004, 10:35 AM
hey brittany i saw you, i was talking to yur dad for a little, while he printed up a pic for me, i was laughing when he said he wanted to race yur bike the 2nd moto after his KABOOM!, but i was nervous i never been there i raced the open C and took 4th out of like 11(black R #85Q just t shirt and chest protector), it was alright, i really like how they treat racers there 1-4 gets trophys and gift certificates 1st gets wheels or tires thats awesome, it was fun out of the 3 racers we brought up we all finished in the top 4, oh britany if you got a copy of the results can you post em or e mail me or something

SHOCKER Shawn didnt go he has never been to a race but wants to, he will go 6/10 but you probly wont i cant do that SRF sereis cuz its right in between, ill probly go to Glen Helen next saturday 4 round 6 of Quadcross and go to the last Dirt Days cuz i definetly want to see Bombsquad go off

quadchick01
06-15-2004, 03:08 PM
ok i remeber seeing you out there... i will be doign race reports and posting the result as soon as i recieve them from anthony.... well he did get to race my quad he raced my second moto for me but he pulle doff the side od the track on the last corner and let everyone go by... i was tired after my race so... ya everyone out there is very nice...