PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Oakley C-wire's *new*

Syrus
05-12-2004, 11:22 AM
I have a brand new pair of Oakley C-Wire's i want to Trade or sell, They are Metal Silver frames, with Fire (red/Orange) Lenses, VERY sharp looking glasses.I want a pair of Oakley Minutes but i just dont have the cash right now. I paid $320.00 Cnd for them, still under warrenty and have the recipt etc.. If you have a nice pair of Oakley Minutes to trade, or make an offer on my C-wires, please email me at Critical_point07@hotmail.com.

I can get pictures if you want them, just email me or send a quick reply. I know im ripping myself off buy trading a pair of C-wires for Minutes, but i just want a pir of them badly even tho they are much cheaper then mine :P I can ship them if needed.

Link to oakleys webby of C-wires. -- > http://oakley.com/catalog/colors/eyewear/wire/c_wire/silver_ice_iridium

Quad18star
05-12-2004, 12:18 PM
How much you want for them ?? My dog chewed up my expensive Spy Sunglasses the other day .

Syrus
05-12-2004, 02:43 PM
I honestly dont know what to ask for them, i bought them for $320.00 Cnd, I dont know what that is USA, but make and offer and ill tell ya what i think. Or even if you have anything to trade for them, just throw me some offers !

Syrus
05-12-2004, 02:44 PM
ahhhh your a local ! perfect, no money exchange :P

Quad18star
05-12-2004, 03:01 PM
HAhaha Ya Im a local .... Just gimme a range that you'd like to get for them . I hate having to make offers ... don't feel like insulting someone ya know what i mean ?? ;)

Syrus
05-12-2004, 03:07 PM
Well to be honest, i dont know how much to ask for, im kinda looking to get atleast $200.00 for them, if you saw the condition they were in, im sure you would say the same. They also come with the silk black oakley baggy, and a return box to send them back to Oakley incase you break the frame, loose a screw or have any problems at all. Id really like to get another pair of Oakley Minutes, but if you dont have the cash to buy them with, let me know if you got any thing to trade for them. I also have msn if ud like to talk on there, easier then replying back and forth.

Syrus
05-12-2004, 04:58 PM
bump

Syrus
05-12-2004, 08:10 PM
Quad18star i send you a pm.

There still foresale or trade !

400extracc
05-12-2004, 10:44 PM
hey syrus, i'm not to far from u!! live in t.o. but move'n north to bradford.

pm me will talk bout ride'n.

oh, and there nice sunglasses, if i had the cash right now i would grab them off ya.

Syrus
05-13-2004, 06:02 PM
Alright, let me know next time you up my way.

I just got my Oakleys back from the company today, so there here now, if anyone wants pics let me know.

Syrus
05-16-2004, 10:56 AM
Ok got some pics from my webcam, if you want any more pics, of anywhere on the glasses let me know !

http://ibthomson.myftp.org/picture%20101.jpg