PDA

View Full Version : Beatles Vinyl for sale

Birddog92
05-12-2004, 11:11 AM
1962-? vinyl
anyone want to buy or know where to sell 4 beatles vinyl albums from 1962 and up, 5 beach boys albums from ?, and an elvis pressley album from 1970..ive checked ebay and i can't get to find any so i thought i'd try here, i know beatles and four wheelers don't mix but hey help a brother out will ya pm me

Ok I got: "Songs, Pictures and Stories of the Fabulous Beatles: Please Please Me, Do You Want To Know A Secret?, Twista and Shout, I Saw Her Standing There, Misery, Anna, chains, boys, ask me why, baby it's you, a taste of honey, there's a place

BEATS!! The MerseySide Sound (1962 before it was even in america!!)
I want to hold you hand, this is what i mean, tell me i'm the one, joshua, maybe i will, i saw her standing there, seems to me, got to get another girl, your kind of love, there i go

The Amazing Beatles & other great english group sounds:
she loves you, take out some insurance baby, i want to hold you hand, nobobys child, i wanna be your man, ain't she sweet, from me to you, sweet georgia brown, i'm telling you now, please please me

The Beetle Beat Featuring i want to hold you hand/ the buggs
i want to hold you hand, she loves you, mersey mercy, soho mash, east end, london town swing, liverpool drag, swingin thames, big ben hop, teddy boy stomp

ELVIS as recorded at madison square garden 1972 there's all of them pm me and i'll get you a price or just im me on aol at birddog922002 thanks guys and i'll tell you when they are sold or if they are still available

Also have Beach Boys:Little Deuce Coupe vinyl album,

Surfer Girl album,

Self titled "The Beach Boys",

Wild Honey,

Friends,

The Best of the Beach Boys Vol. 3...make offers on these i think maybe 20 a piece for the beach boys albums..let me see though shoot me some offers starting at 20, all albums are ranging from good to mint