PDA

View Full Version : Pappy's Virginia Beach Pic's

Jengirl
05-12-2004, 10:20 AM
Pappy - this is Jennifer Rath ( Daryl's wife) I wanted to thank you for such great photos and race coverage. The range of riders you took pictures of was fantastic all levels of riders were featured. Even the little guys who are sometimes forgotten about. It is almost like someone could dump a bucket of sand under the desk stick their feet into it and look at the pictures....it would be ALMOST as good as being there.
I didn't post this under your previous thread because the topic has changed in it.
So Pappy - I know it can be long days at the races but Thank -You for putting in the time to get such great results:D !

05-12-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Jengirl
Pappy - this is Jennifer Rath ( Daryl's wife) I wanted to thank you for such great photos and race coverage. The range of riders you took pictures of was fantastic all levels of riders were featured. Even the little guys who are sometimes forgotten about. It is almost like someone could dump a bucket of sand under the desk stick their feet into it and look at the pictures....it would be ALMOST as good as being there.
I didn't post this under your previous thread because the topic has changed in it.
So Pappy - I know it can be long days at the races but Thank -You for putting in the time to get such great results:D !

Good Lord his head isn't gonna fit in his helmet now.....:o

cdalejef
05-12-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Good Lord his head isn't gonna fit in his helmet now.....:o Like it ever did :rolleyes:

05-12-2004, 11:07 AM
OH yeah.... welcome to the site Mrs. Rath racing.

:D

QuadJunkies
05-13-2004, 12:34 AM
OH yeah.... welcome to the site Mrs. Rath racing.

:D :)

QuadJunkies
05-13-2004, 12:34 AM
Good Lord his head isn't gonna fit in his helmet now.....:o :eek: :o

sparky450AR
05-13-2004, 04:48 PM

lmao!....congrats pappy....i guess 800 pictures is enough!

Tommy 17
05-13-2004, 05:39 PM

by the way everyone talks he don't ride anyways:eek2:

i still think its lil man in all the pictures of him:p :devil: :macho

Pappy
05-18-2004, 08:28 AM
thank you Jennifer...I try to include everyone in the pictures. The weather didnt cooperate late on saturday but I think I nailed a few of them!:p

hey now....I ride and me helmut fits just fine:grr: :blah:

Dan_Guetter
05-18-2004, 09:05 PM
Hey Jen let me know when your single!!!:blah: :)

hahaha jk

Tell Daryl and Ben i say hi:macho