cdalejef
05-12-2004, 06:56 AM
I'm sure gonna try!

05-12-2004, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
Good luck to everyone. Ill catch you in Virginia:(

Jeff, I want a repeat:macho

And Harlen, its ok to start winning now:devil:

Sucks you won't be there pappy. I guess were gonna starve to death the whole time...:mad:

I've got Jeffy on the 5 dark beers a day diet just like the week before Sparta so he should be set for the race.:macho

And If I get a top 10 finish I'll be happier than a sissy with a bag of peckers.....:eek2: :eek: :eek2:

Pappy
05-12-2004, 07:02 AM
Keep an eye on him jeff, rico is liable to get ofcourse and end up in the beer plant:p

cdalejef
05-12-2004, 07:04 AM
Keep an eye on him jeff, rico is liable to get ofcourse and end up in the beer plant:p I bought a shock collar for him. ;)

Pappy
05-12-2004, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
I bought a shock collar for him. ;)

and be sure he doesnt mingle with jhughes. that boy always has a big cooler full of the good stuff and that would flat ruin rico:devil:

Johnny C should do good....i have a feeling:o make sure he see's some of the track girls from Rausch...that ought to get him pumped up:macho

ex kid
05-12-2004, 07:56 AM
and be sure he doesnt mingle with jhughes. that boy always has a big cooler full of the good stuff and that would flat ruin rico:devil:

Johnny C should do good....i have a feeling:o make sure he see's some of the track girls from Rausch...that ought to get him pumped up:macho

that's what i'm talking about!

jlhughes750
05-12-2004, 08:31 AM
sorry Pappy I already notified Rico of the beer stash!!!
The cooling process has begun..... I have a spring house hooked to the house... a few days in running water at just above freezing.... then when the cooler is prepped properly... just add ice sometime friday afternoon...packed firmly with just enough room to allow the ice to melt and cause the proper amount of cold water to ice ratio......... its a science I'm sure Rico understands.....

Heres the hard part..... I've raced 8 harescrambles this year.. and I have vowed not to drink beer or water AT ALL for 4 days before the event..... it helps me with cramping,fatigue and hydration... today being Wednesday.... well u can see my dilemma.:grr:

In all honesty, I don't drink a whole lot (or often).. So I'm lookin forward to the cold ones this saturday!!!.......;)

Pappy
05-12-2004, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by jlhughes750
sorry Pappy I already notified Rico of the beer stash!!!
The cooling process has begun..... I have a spring house hooked to the house... a few days in running water at just above freezing.... then when the cooler is prepped properly... just add ice sometime friday afternoon...packed firmly with just enough room to allow the ice to melt and cause the proper amount of cold water to ice ratio......... its a science I'm sure Rico understands.....

got damn genuis right here among us:devil:

05-12-2004, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by jlhughes750

Heres the hard part..... I've raced 8 harescrambles this year.. and I have vowed not to drink beer or water AT ALL for 4 days before the event..... it helps me with cramping,fatigue and hydration... today being Wednesday.... well u can see my dilemma.:grr:

I drink at the most 2 12 oz beers 4 days before a race, lots and lots of water, and no beer the day before a race. Well maybe 1 but that's it...:grr: You keep that cooler away from me friday night but I want you standin at the finish line with directions to your truck at the end of the race...:devil:

and your beer cooling theory tops mine....:(

Ryan
05-12-2004, 10:32 AM
Rico, if I see ya, i'll sneak ya some vodka before the race :D ;) .

Doibugu2
05-12-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Rico

and your beer cooling theory tops mine....:(

I bet your beer dispensing theory is better than his. Crack beer, tilt head, empty can, toss empty.:eek:

motor mouth
05-12-2004, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
I bet your beer dispensing theory is better than his. Crack beer, tilt head, empty can, toss empty.:eek:

You forgot to add refill empty hand with new beer.:macho

jlhughes750
05-12-2004, 11:14 AM
Thats OK Rico I won't be there Friday anyhow...I'm a local so i'm just headin up Sat. morning.

My crew said they would be waitin by the podium trailer with the cold ones!!!:devil: .....ooooooooohhhhhhhh I gotta be careful I promised, no smack talkin the week before this race, that way nothing can come back to haunt me this weekend..

campers beware of the Sasquatch!!!!!!!

TLC
05-12-2004, 04:50 PM
I am hoping for better luck at Rausch Creek this year. Monkeyboy better keep his paws off of my lug nuts!!:devil:

ranger400ex
05-12-2004, 09:32 PM
Ricks got some explaining to do......Monkeyboy is on your nuts? I have seen ya....and I don't know where you hide em!:D

good luck Traci....and everyone else!!!

see you all there.

Meek
05-13-2004, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by ranger400ex
Ricks got some explaining to do......Monkeyboy is on your nuts? I have seen ya....and I don't know where you hide em!:D

good luck Traci....and everyone else!!!

see you all there.

You can't find your own nuts, ya BIG GIRL.

monkeyboy
05-13-2004, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by TLC
I am hoping for better luck at Rausch Creek this year. Monkeyboy better keep his paws off of my lug nuts!!:devil:

:)
i lub u an wooodent hurtt u nuts TLc

prollly dat sumbich wooolinz :mad:

Martina
05-21-2004, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
:)
i lub u an wooodent hurtt u nuts TLc

prollly dat sumbich wooolinz :mad:

That monkeyboy is a cutie but I cant unstand a word he says