PDA

View Full Version : good 50cc mini?

ody1985
05-12-2004, 03:20 AM
I am in the process of looking for a good 50cc mini for my 4 year old I already have a kasea 90 for my 8 year old.The 4 year old can ride it but its a little big for him right now.I know the kaseas are great.I'm looking at a 2001 E-Ton TXL Lightning are they any good,I don't want a micro mini because I've heard they are under powered we go to Waynoka OK. to the dunes a couple times a year and I want something that will get around.Also what other 50's do you recommend.Need to hear something pretty quick I'm in the buying mood. thanks for any help.Almost forgot I want a bike that has aftermarket parts readily available.

Samson
05-12-2004, 07:31 AM
LRX is the same as Kasea with different plastics. Hear they run a little cheaper. Miniatvs is a dealer for LRX and eton.

WRH has eton and Xtreme.

These have lots of parts available. Sure there are other if you want to compare.

QuadJunkies
05-12-2004, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by ody1985
I am in the process of looking for a good 50cc mini for my 4 year old I already have a kasea 90 for my 8 year old.The 4 year old can ride it but its a little big for him right now.I know the kaseas are great.I'm looking at a 2001 E-Ton TXL Lightning are they any good,I don't want a micro mini because I've heard they are under powered we go to Waynoka OK. to the dunes a couple times a year and I want something that will get around.Also what other 50's do you recommend.Need to hear something pretty quick I'm in the buying mood. thanks for any help.Almost forgot I want a bike that has aftermarket parts readily available. YERs, the Kasea is great!!! Also the Eton is another great machine..I have one and have had it for two years now.Not one bit of trouble with it.We bought this for my son for his 5th Bday...The nice thing about the Viper 50 is ,its about the same size as the 90 so it gives them some time to grow into it and yet still a good starter mini.there is a few good mods now for them also....:)