PDA

View Full Version : Sportrax Seat

bhall02
05-11-2004, 11:02 PM
Can anyone help me find a black sportrax seat? Or just a good all black seat cover?

Thanks

4TraxRider
05-12-2004, 07:52 AM
Contact N-style. I had an all black gripper seat from them a while back. They also have them in dennis kirk and rockymountain atv.

04'400ex'er
05-12-2004, 07:53 AM
try the company CEET.

Ross318
05-12-2004, 09:22 AM
Planet Honda has them

hondamxer161
05-12-2004, 11:56 AM
'01 400 seat is black...any dealer can get em or service honda...i just picked one up. i think 78 bucks retail for the whole deal, i hate installing seat covers

mike

KY Woods Rider
05-12-2004, 10:49 PM
I have a One Industries Technogrip seat cover on my EX. I think I got mine from Magic Racing for around $45 or $50, but anyone that carries One Industries products should be able to get it. I got mine in black (I don't know if they come in any other color) and it's solid black with a small One Industries logo sewn on the back portion. The entire surface, even the sides, is a pattern of small diamonds and the whole surface is a very rubbery material. I've ridden on traditional gripper style seat covers and this one is grippier than any seat cover I've ever ridden on. Personally I like it, but it is so grippy that you'd better have your pants on tight when you nail the throttle or your butt will slide backward and your pants won't (been there, done that:o ) and you can't just slide your butt off the side, you have to lift yourself enough to take some of your body weight off the seat before you can slide over. Since it's a rubbery material, I was worried about the durability, but it's been on my EX for over 2yrs and I haven't had any problems, well, not any problems other than getting my pants pulled down during hard acceleration :rolleyes: