PDA

View Full Version : Sick Sick Sick

JustRace
05-11-2004, 12:09 PM
I'm watching CNN right now and they are talking about an Ismlamic website showing the beheading of one of the American contractors that had recently been captured. That is just sick. Just pisses me off, I don't even have anything else to say about it.

JustRace
05-11-2004, 12:30 PM
heres a link from CNN about the video

QuadJunkies
05-11-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by JustRace
heres a link from CNN about the video you forgot the link:o

JustRace
05-11-2004, 12:35 PM
my bad. lol

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/05/11/iraq.main/index.html

blondie69
05-11-2004, 12:40 PM
Ugh...that really is sicknening...why would they have to do something like that..??:mad:

RMX500
05-11-2004, 12:41 PM
daniel pearl all over again

Quad18star
05-11-2004, 12:52 PM
I got the solution to all this .... pull out all the soldiers and drop a Nuke on them . Settle this in a matter of minutes . When I read stuff like this , it's just sickening. Behead Saddam on International TV .... or strap him to the nuke . I'm glad I live in North America where I can actually walk down the street without an AK-47 and not have to worry about having some psychos chasing me with a knife trying to cut my head off ....

seatec
05-11-2004, 12:57 PM
Dude, i feel you sentiment but droping a nuke?? WTF!!!

Gillbilly
05-11-2004, 12:58 PM
And we are having trials for what?

JustRace
05-11-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by RMX500
daniel pearl all over again

Exactly

They were saying this is more proof of the link of Alqueda now being in Iraq. It was Osamas like second hand man that actually did the decapitating.

jmoney45
05-11-2004, 01:06 PM
You know what makes me sick is that everyone is outraged by the way we treat prisoners in Iraq, but we are not beheading them in front of the camera. Sure what some American soldiers did was wrong, but it was far from what happens when those aholes capture an American. You won't here any Arab outcry about the beheading. Seems like a fuggin double standard to me.

We should pull our soldiers out and let the country go to *****. It's going there anyways so why put our young men and women in harm's way. Have them come home and protect our borders to keep scumbag terrorists out.

05-11-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by jmoney45
We should pull our soldiers out and let the country go to *****. It's going there anyways so why put our young men and women in harm's way. Have them come home and protect our borders to keep scumbag terrorists out.

Dam right ! Let the sn's kill themselves, not let them kill us!:grr:

Rebelrider4OOex
05-11-2004, 01:21 PM
my dad got pictures about 2 months ago from his good firend that is a leader of a group of about 40 guys and they are stationed in one of sadams palaces that they had taken over and 1 day on their way back inthrew the palace gates they started to get shoten at (lucky no americans were hurt) so they shot into the ground accross the street into a dich and killed 2 iraqies but they shot so many times that the body were all fallin apart and my dad friend has a camera since he was a higher rankin person so he took pictures of the 2 guys that they had kill when put them into the back of a truck and the bodys were nasty looking and all aprt and 1 guys head was shooten clean off.....they werte pretty graphic pictures:eek2:

05-11-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
I got the solution to all this .... pull out all the soldiers and drop a Nuke on them . Settle this in a matter of minutes . When I read stuff like this , it's just sickening. Behead Saddam on International TV .... or strap him to the nuke . I'm glad I live in North America where I can actually walk down the street without an AK-47 and not have to worry about having some psychos chasing me with a knife trying to cut my head off ....

first pump it dry of oil then drop the A Bomb and turn it into a parking lot

tore up
05-11-2004, 01:43 PM
I have a dream " Parking lots and Wal-Marts as far as the eye can see!!!!!":D

LTandRaptorider
05-11-2004, 01:46 PM
One of the American contractors killed about a month ago working security was Scott Helvesten, an ex navy SEAL. I don't know if anyone on here watched Combat Missions, it was on a couple of years ago... anyways, he was also on there. While I too sometimes subscribe to the theory of just drop a nuke on them, obviously that's not a viable solution. At this point, I don't know if our continued presence can stabilize the region. But the United States bears a huge burden being the last remaining 'Superpower', and the rest of the world looks to us for solutions. Seeing stuff like this report makes me want to grab my weapon and head across the ocean to even the score. We may not hear much more about mistreating prisoners now...;)

ScrnNmsSUCK
05-11-2004, 01:47 PM
That is really disturbing...There is something really wrong with those people.

tore up
05-11-2004, 02:01 PM
FUBAR, ya that saying comes to mind:rolleyes:

hondarider2006
05-11-2004, 02:10 PM
Our teacher is having this guy come in for 3 days that was in the Vietnam war, its pretty crazy. He is telling us about it, and how it really started and stuff. And how we really won, but the politics made us lose. If I could video tape him and stuff I would. He was telling us today about how the camera men used to be on the front line, and how people at home could watch there kid get shot at the front of the line. Pretty sick if you ask me, but I give the guy lots of credit for coming in and talking for 3 days about his life at war. Must be pretty hard, but its very interesting to listen to. Never thought war would be that nasty....its amazing how much you learn from someone that knows first hand, as to what t.v. teaches us:o

JustRace
05-11-2004, 02:11 PM
Yeah if they think the United States military is unfair they should see what would happen if a bunch of pissed off rednecks were to have gone over there with their own guns.

It has to be hard for the troops over there not to just shoot everyone.

hondafox440
05-11-2004, 02:12 PM
You know what makes me sick is that everyone is outraged by the way we treat prisoners in Iraq, but we are not beheading them in front of the camera. Sure what some American soldiers did was wrong, but it was far from what happens when those aholes capture an American. You won't here any Arab outcry about the beheading. Seems like a fuggin double standard to me.

WORD.

Or drop a neutron bomb on them which kills all living things but leaves buildings and such intact, and take all the oil.

05-11-2004, 02:17 PM
It's nice to know our government is the only got dam retards that still believe in war crimes and the rules of war. The SOB"s are shootin bullets at soldiers but make sure you follow the rules marines and army or your gonna get in trouble. Don't want uncle sam to bend you over his knee..

How can a war have rules and guidelines. The rule is shoot or be shot. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think it's time we pull OUR people out and let that entire nation go to $hit.

hondarider2006
05-11-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Rico
It's nice to know our government is the only got dam retards that still believe in war crimes and the rules of war. The SOB"s are shootin bullets at soldiers but make sure you follow the rules marines and army or your gonna get in trouble. Don't want uncle sam to bend you over his knee..

How can a war have rules and guidelines. The rule is shoot or be shot. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think it's time we pull OUR people out and let that entire nation go to $hit.

couldn't of said it better myself;)

xr50layke
05-11-2004, 02:44 PM
wars a beetch but, in these days, sadly, it is still brutal. i can live with it.

blondie69
05-11-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by xr50layke
wars a beetch but, in these days, sadly, it is still brutal. i can live with it.

Dude, the only thing about that is...you probably don't have family members who are in the war. (Not saying that I do..) but no doubt, there's a few members on this forum that have family members who are over on foreign land fighting for their country..! Imagine if one of your close family members told u tomorrow they were being drafted to go fight in Iraq...then it turned out they died not too long after...would u still be able to live with it..??...:(

xr50layke
05-11-2004, 03:06 PM
well i dont have thick skin so id think about joining the war to kill the bleep that killed my relative, but, what are the odds of finding that guy.

so as far as im concerned they die as soon as they register.

my03-400ex
05-11-2004, 03:41 PM
at first thought, the nuke is a great idea.... but wait.... 95% of the country is happy and thankful that we came in there and got rid of saddam and his government and all that.... its the 5% that's the problem. you dont hear about the 95% because now their just living normal lives, so theres no amazing story full of drama there; nothing that will get anyone excited or pissed off. however, you do get pissed off at stories like this, and are excited when saddam got captured, thinking that the war was basically done and things like that. just my 2 cents, i guess........

05-11-2004, 03:48 PM
thats y im glad im canadian

05-11-2004, 03:49 PM

why pull out all the soliders that died there would have died for nothing if we pull out now ;)

Ryan
05-11-2004, 03:57 PM
I say we nuke em!

BTW, does anyone have the direct link to the video? Its not working for me :o .

banshee364r
05-11-2004, 04:05 PM
i say its time to clean house since the dawn of time those goofy *******s over there have been fighting with one another i say lets give them a helping hand since nether of them can get rid of eachother we'll just get rid of all of them over there start our own oil feilds up and then we can send all those damn treee hugger who want to close our riding areas down over there and they can do what they want with that desert!!!!!!!

AtvMxRider
05-11-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by hondarider2006
He was telling us today about how the camera men used to be on the front line, and how people at home could watch there kid get shot at the front of the line.

Thats the problem with the ****ing country now. The American people know too much when it comes to that stuff. I say we shoot the reporters. We do not need to hear about "EVERY" person that is shot or killed over there. And to be perfectly honest with you I could care less what we are doing to the Iraqi prisonors. They are Prisonors not guest's. I say we start chopping heads off.

05-11-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
I say we shoot the reporters. We do not need to hear about "EVERY" person that is shot or killed over there. And to be perfectly honest with you I could care less what we are doing to the Iraqi prisonors. They are Prisonors not guest's. I say we start chopping heads off.

:devil:

My man

Pappy
05-11-2004, 06:45 PM
i was chatting with my dad about all this tonight. he served 4 tours in vietnam, the first 2 as a grunt, and the last 2 assigned as a sniper.

he doesnt find any surprise in the beheading, infact he has relayed stories to me over the years about the brutality the VC and NVA inflicted on its own people, not too mention an american pow.

he also has trouble dealing with the "no shoot" rules of engagement. (our troops cant fire unless fired upon) he explained it like this.....

"When my dad was in the pacific in WW2, he told me if it moved they killed it. When I was in Vietnam they wouldnt let us do too much shooting unless it was a defined target. After my first tour it was different, we just didnt tell them we killed certain people, and when i became a sniper we did what we wanted"

He went on to talk about how peoples views in the USA have changed over the last 50 years. In WW2 you didnt find anyone badmouthing the fact that our troops had killed 75 japs and along with the 200 civilians that died during the battle. It was just an accepted fact. Korea was along the same line, but when Vietnam came along it changed. The american public cryed out about civilian deaths and any type of mistreatment. And its been that way ever since.

Its a war zone folks. People die. They few Iraqi prisoners that were mistreated should not be tolerated by us. Its not right. But in the typical animal mindset of the middle east they kill a civilian american. That initself should piss off every american....sadly it wont.

The big picture regarding Iraq isnt even close to being fully understood by the world. Bit by bit the truth will come out and dont for one second think we shouldnt be there. Those that oppose the war (or any war for that matter) will not believe anything...even the facts. id rather fight these scumbags in the sands of Iraq then have my beloved United States treaded upon by the likes of these lowlifes.

And consider the fact that the US had to radically change forign policy after 9/11. 9/11 marks the 3rd time the an attack on US soil has invoked a full military response. If you as citizens feel its ok for a terrorist attack on our soil then i feel ashamed. I will give my life in defense of this country no matter where I may be sent. This is the US of A folks....we take the fight to them.

LTandRaptorider
05-11-2004, 06:59 PM
Well said, pappy. The rules of engagement, and conflicts that followed correspond with the increase of news coverage. As previously mentioned, the American public does not need to know everything that goes on, in fact is counter-productive.

redroost85
05-11-2004, 07:02 PM
I agree with ya Pappy and LT.

I also say we start leaving the 'journalists' out in the fields....hmmm, let's start with Geraldo!:devil:

jmoney45
05-11-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by 250ex3
why pull out all the soliders that died there would have died for nothing if we pull out now ;)

You have a point, but I think this war was about getting Saddam and finishing what George Sr. didn't in the first war. I think the world is a whole lot better without Saddam in power but right now there is no way there will ever be peace over there while our troops are there. It's too bad because most of the people in Iraq probably want peace, but we do have to hand the country over sooner (hopefully) or later.

motor mouth
05-12-2004, 07:26 AM
kill the media then the ragheads
:mad:

p@iNn3ck
05-12-2004, 07:38 AM
maybe some "bus tours" for the liberals too....

Originally posted by redroost85
I agree with ya Pappy and LT.

I also say we start leaving the 'journalists' out in the fields....hmmm, let's start with Geraldo!:devil:

05-12-2004, 03:38 PM
" Revenge is a dish that should be served cold"

Mark Twain

PHIL_B54
05-12-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by 250ex3
" Revenge is a dish that should be served cold"

Khan - Star-Trek II

You a Trekkie?

05-12-2004, 03:55 PM
i got that from mark twain just read it and THINK about it :eek2:

hondarider2006
05-12-2004, 04:20 PM
Well the guy from war came in and talked to us today(it was his last) and he almost had everyone in tears...including me. He was talking about how he was down and wounded, and a person from the enemy had a knife in his hand walking twords him, taking his time of course. He said the guy was about 5 feet away from him, when his best friend shot the living ***** out of him. He pretty much desinigrated before he hit the ground. On the way home on the hilicopter there was 5 dead people wrapped....the wrapping came off of one of them, and there laied his best friend that had just saved his life not to long ago.....I felt sorry for the guy...and I know that it has been a reallu tough life for him. He has tried to kill himself....but than found out that he wanted to teach people about it, and try to tell them the truth. I guess he took 58 pills one night, and washed it down with tequilla....ended up with a heart rate of 98 over 50. That was when he tried to kill himself. Really nice guy....and I can see what war did to him:(

wilkin250r
05-12-2004, 04:27 PM
I believe that is truly the heart of the problem, the coverage.

There is a line in the movie Men in Black. "No, a PERSON is smart. PEOPLE are dumb, stupid, panicky." This is true. Small groups with big voices, each represented within a larger group. Each of these small groups gets offended by something different, and each shouts as loud as they can. The result? The voice coming from the public is emotional, irrational, and contradictory.

"We need to send everybody in and blow their heads off!"

"How dare you risk lives, bring our soldiers back!"

And here's the kicker. America was behind this war because of 9/11, but that sentiment is fading. Now we want to bring our soldiers back home. The problem is that we can't leave the job half-finished.

If Bush opens a can of whoop-arse, he loses the election for risking American lives, because increased military action will result in increased casualties. But we can't pull the troops out, or we have bigger problems down the road. If Bush loses the election this year, Kerry wants to hand the whole problem over to the UN, and we all know how well THEY will handle the problem :rolleyes: If the UN takes it, we may as well pull the troops out now, it will result in the same thing. The public is tying Bush's hands, and he has to win the election to finish this thing.