PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know anything about the races in wildwood nj on june 4,5,and 6 i believe?

ridehonda10
05-11-2004, 05:55 AM
Does anyone know about the wildwood races in NJ, on june 4,5,and 6 i believe. If you have any information about it let me know thank you very much

2k2-300exnj
05-11-2004, 03:29 PM
its on the beach and its mostly whoops ive heard not to many jumps but a lot of fun, also there is a website but i lost it i will look for it

jason14x
05-11-2004, 03:58 PM
Guys, I raced it last year. Heres the deal for quads. The website is for the New Jersey Hot Rod Association. Its a fun time they have practice on friday and everybody gets the same amount of time on the track it runs from about 1-4 for practice you race one moto on Saturday and one on Sunday. Its a sand track so it gets rough the jumps get beat up but they do try to groom it . has a few tables, one double, and a few ski jumps , and 2 whoop sections. I was supposed to go but money and personal issues may keep me out this year. It is a fun time but dont take it too serious as the organiztion is a little scattered! One other thing you have to ride side saddle in the pits,or you'll get yelled at(no one told us and we got yelled at by the pit official).

Jason

4wheelboy
05-11-2004, 04:02 PM
im racing in it. my friends raced it last year and said it was realy funn so im going to try it out. any one got a website with classes? or more info:confused:

Rebelrider4OOex
05-12-2004, 04:07 PM
whats a ski jump.......classes are 250x and blaster class then 2 stoke A 2 stoke B 4 stoke A 4 stoke B and quad unlimited...cant wait intill then:devil: