PDA

View Full Version : H/M Riding Saturday, May 15th

Motoman440
05-11-2004, 05:43 AM
Anyone wanna go or is anyone coming to town for the weekend??? I was thinkin the Waterways Trailhead which has been cleaned up and in nice shape but I'll go to any one of them. I just need to get out and ride some!!! :D

remlapr
05-11-2004, 08:53 AM
Hey man, me and Spincr are going to be in Pikeville KY riding this Saturday and Sunday. I think it's only about 1.5 hours from Logan. You interested?

Motoman440
05-11-2004, 09:18 AM
Yeah, that sounds pretty good!!! Gimme some details!!! Checked it out on mapblast and I can be in Pikeville in about 2 hours so let me know whats up!!!

remlapr
05-11-2004, 02:47 PM
Were riding someplace called flatwoods( I think) on Saturday, camping at somebody's house Saturday night and riding trails around the Pikeville airport on Sunday. Probably 6 - 10 riders. Details are still a little sketchy LOL. If you can be in Pikeville around 9:30 Saturday morning that would probably work. We will have some utilites riders with us - but mostly sports so hopefully we can run a decent pace.

Chino
05-11-2004, 02:56 PM
u run a decent pace :rolleyes:

LMFAO J/K DCS Trap Faller into er :D

Motoman440
05-12-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by remlapr
Were riding someplace called flatwoods( I think) on Saturday, camping at somebody's house Saturday night and riding trails around the Pikeville airport on Sunday. Probably 6 - 10 riders. Details are still a little sketchy LOL. If you can be in Pikeville around 9:30 Saturday morning that would probably work. We will have some utilites riders with us - but mostly sports so hopefully we can run a decent pace.

Hey man,

I really appreciate the invite but I think I'm just gonna go out to Waterways and run some laps. Weather ain't lookin too good and I don't want to travel for two hours and then have to ride in the rain. By stayin in town I am not committed. Gonna run a Harescramble in Summerville, WV on the 22nd and need to get some seat time in soon though. You guys have some fun and will see ya soon.

bigboy03
05-12-2004, 10:51 AM
Hey man, This is Niteman on KYRiders. I met you guys at the Sparta race with Spincer. I live in Pikeville and you guys are welcome to join us anytime. you can call me if you change your mind. # is 606-432-0525 home, 606-422-6262 cell.

Have a good ride man.

k2-dawg
05-12-2004, 08:28 PM
Motoman - SEAT TIME!!! For crying out loud, wtf you beening doing on it all spring??? You're starting to sound like you know who with this "seat" time thang.

Chino
05-12-2004, 08:50 PM
Sounds to me like ya both need some seat time, you got one "saying" he's runnin 2 hour non stop laps at waterways, but when i call his house his wife answer's by the time he gets to the phone he's outta breath :rolleyes: . Then ya got one, gay dog, makin all these excuses about how he has to put new trim on his house, and can't get his bike dirty for 6 more years :devil: I dunno bout u two fellars. You should maybe take some lessons off of Taco, or Miller Lite Dave! Get Er Dun ~

Motoman440
05-13-2004, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by Chino
Then ya got one, gay dog, makin all these excuses about how he has to put new trim on his house, and can't get his bike dirty for 6 more years

Man, you nailed that one!!!

Runnin Dumb
05-13-2004, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by remlapr

You got something against utilites BOY:mad: Don't ask me to carry your stuff no more, String Boy. Have fun , see ya H/M in July:D
Beware the DCS traps!!!!!! The RD

Motoman440
05-13-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Runnin Dumb
see ya H/M in July:D

RD,

Whats up my man??? Hope your keepin that boy of yours in-line these days!!! Lookin forward to drinkin some coffee about 6:00 a.m. while all the others are still snoozin!!! Got us a full size coffee pot comin this time!!! See ya in July.

Chino
05-13-2004, 07:16 PM
RD, see you in Sept, we may have to meet up before then, to set up another DCS trap for a "certain someone"... GET ER DUN:macho

chuckles
05-15-2004, 12:47 AM
Damn guys i havent checked the posts in a while so i didnt know yall wanted to ride this weekend....ill keep more updated in the future....and btw motoman and k2dawg.....after watchin them boys on the honda foreman 450's that day we all went i just had to have one......so i went and got one.....we gonna have some fun next time we all go out...see u guys soon...

Motoman440
05-15-2004, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by chuckles
and btw motoman and k2dawg.....after watchin them boys on the honda foreman 450's that day we all went i just had to have one......so i went and got one.....we gonna have some fun next time we all go out...see u guys soon...

Cool deal!!! Now ya just gotta ride it like Penland!!! LOL!!! Congrats, get Taco and Red and let go!!!

chuckles
05-15-2004, 06:59 AM
i try to ride like him and ill end up dead and the bike broken....but it will be more fun for me im sure.....we will come riding soon....i think they are sick of listening to me ***** about them being old men....gary has an excuse though....he is up to his eyeballs in work on his new house that he is trying to get moved into by the end of the month....but taco......um.......welll.......he is just being taco....LOL.....cant wait till we can all get to gether again though....

Motoman440
05-15-2004, 01:42 PM
You guys missed some good ridin!!! It was nice out today, busy, but nice!!! Did about 70 miles then a dude that was with us on a LT 250R had rear axle problems. The day was done after that.:(

k2-dawg
05-15-2004, 05:41 PM