PDA

View Full Version : Iowa,Westphalia mo. , Or rausch creek xc this weekend?

Johnny & Monica
05-10-2004, 10:20 PM
Who`s racing mo. series this weekend?An who`s going to Iowa this weekend?Or who`s going to pa. gncc?Or who`s going to jgfarmsracer`s farm to help him plant beans so he can go racing?

bigb426ex
05-11-2004, 10:00 AM
My bro and I are headin' to Iowa this weekend. Gudde better head to Iowa!!!

400exmom
05-11-2004, 10:04 AM
i was offered a ride to PA by 1fastprototype sunday, there is a local series race this sunday, the iowa race sat.:confused: im leanin toward iowa~ but im wishy washy ~who knows

05-11-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
i was offered a ride to PA by 1fastprototype sunday, there is a local series race this sunday, the iowa race sat.:confused: im leanin toward iowa~ but im wishy washy ~who knows

Lookin forward to seein ya at PA kimmy.....:D

400exmom
05-11-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Rico
Lookin forward to seein ya at PA kimmy.....:D prolly not this time sweetie:( maybe the last ohio one:)

burrows
05-11-2004, 09:49 PM
The guys had a hard decision to make. But they have decided to go to Iowa where the money pays better. Since this is the only Iowa race that falls on a Mo. race they figured they could take one of their dropped races and be ok. Its only in the fun right? We figured we would help support the new club so hopefully we will be able to have a place to race next year. Good luck everyone where ever you go and ride safe.
Mom B

wolvee
05-12-2004, 11:45 AM
Just wanted to let you know what some of the prizes are at this week's race in addition to the plaques & goody bags. (Also being added to the website):

Winner of each class gets: 1. 1- $10.00 gift certificate to Kin Folks - a local restaurant that is awesome! 2. 1- $5.00 ride at Slideways Karting Center in Knoxville.

Then we will drawing two classes out of a hat and the winner of those two classes will win a one night stay at Comfort Inn in Oskaloosa (probably for Saturday night) for the Bussey Race. If you win and do not plan on attending the Bussey race, please let us know so we can draw another class. They were gracious enough to offer us two rooms and we wouldn't want them to go to waste. : )

We are also working on an Iron Man Contest. With a name being drawn out of the hat of all those that have raced all seven races at the banquet for a cool prize.

: )

jgfarmsracer
05-12-2004, 12:46 PM
i'll be in iowa boys and girls it's raining in south Mo.and i'm done for the weekend

motoboy66
05-13-2004, 01:30 PM
I'm going to Westphalia sat, and Taylorville sun. Sounds like I may have better chances since most wont be going to
MO this weekend.