PDA

View Full Version : CRF 450 and YZ 426 for sale in NJ

JRDCRF450
05-10-2004, 07:16 PM
I have 2 race ready bikes. I need to sell one of them. There are both in great condition and will win races. I only have pictures of the 426 right now, and there are pictures of the CRF on EXriders on the Va beach race coverage(#60) Here is some specs on them.

CRF450-JRD frame made for the CRF. JRD a arms and swingarm. It has Axis longtravel front and rear. Maier plastics with carbon fiber hood. Beadlocks and 190's. RPM axle. The motor is out of a brand new '03 CRF. It has a couple races on it, always been well maintained(oil changed after every race or ride) I am looking to get $10,000 or b/o for it.

YZ426-LSR frame. It has Gibson A arms and swingarm. Axis long travel all around. LSR axle. Beadlocks and 190's. It has an '00 YZ 426 with minimal use on it. It had 1 race!! on it. Only about 5 practice rides. Maintained the same, exceptionally. It has brand new plastics and carbon fiber hood. I have pictures and will try to get them posted online. I am looking for about $6800 or b/o. This quad is really too clean for me to race around in, so it is staying in the garage rite now.

I also have a JRD swingarm for 250r linkage and one for a CR500 linkage. A headstay for a YZ426 and sprockets and some spark plugs if anyone would like to buy them seperately.

My email is Thor58L@aol.com

Gabriel Racing
05-10-2004, 07:56 PM
dude!!!!

you just got them!!!!

ralph2
05-10-2004, 08:41 PM
i may e interested at the end of the semester.... i dunno if you can hold it or not....:rolleyes: