PDA

View Full Version : Lt250r

kale
05-10-2004, 12:04 PM
I am curious what to do with my LT250R. I have had it recently ported and polished and run a FMF Fatty pipe and silencer and a K&N air filter. Would I notice any difference if I removed the air box and ran my K&N filter with outerwear by itself? Also if I did would I most likely have to rejet, which way?

LTandRaptorider
05-10-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by kale
I am curious what to do with my LT250R. I have had it recently ported and polished and run a FMF Fatty pipe and silencer and a K&N air filter. Would I notice any difference if I removed the air box and ran my K&N filter with outerwear by itself? Also if I did would I most likely have to rejet, which way?

I wouldn't recommend getting rid of the air box if you ride in wet/muddy conditions. yes, anything that increases air or exhaust flow means you'll have to rejet. I used to run the FMF pipe, then I sent my cylinder to LRD for porting and other goodies. I got the adjustable pipe, which I think is a lot better... but costs a lot more! The engine work, along with the Keihin 38mm airstryer carb made a HUGE difference!

300exdragracer
05-16-2004, 07:08 PM
do any of you have an lt parts that you may wanna sell

LTandRaptorider
05-16-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by 300exdragracer
do any of you have an lt parts that you may wanna sell

I do... everything is boxed up now, I'll have to see what I have left. I know I have the stock Mikuni 34mm carb, and a new-never used Lonestar swingarm for years 87-90. Someone on here pm'd me about it, but i haven't heard anymore.

LT250Racer609
05-28-2004, 06:17 AM
i have a bunch of LT parts...PM me with what you want and i will see what i can do

ThumPIN_450R
06-09-2004, 09:38 PM
i have a whole LT i'll sell ya if you want it