PDA

View Full Version : 03 Cannibal LE --- MUST SELL NOW!

soilworker
05-09-2004, 10:40 PM
XC Setup Has:
red/black plastics
Blaze Dual Rate Dual Adjust Ohlins front shocks
13T and 14T sprockets
number plates
Alum radiator shrouds
AC Propeg Nerfs
400EX rear wheel hubs
Pingle Killswitch
Scotts Stainless Oil Filters
Trinity Full Exhaust
Magura Hydraulic Clutch
Stainless Galfer Brake Lines
Sunstar Sprockets
DID Chain
RPM axle
Arens A-Arms
Arens Steering Stem
Ohlins Rear shock (Valved For XC)
Tag Handlebars
ITP Rims (have T-9's and Baja's but Baja's are extra)
Kenda Klaw tires
New Battery
Brand new Tie Rod Ends
Blaze map installed currently
All updates completed
The engine is still fresh from complete rebuild from gound up by Quadshop that included a brand new crank, piston kit, etc. Over $2k in engine parts.

MX Setup Has: (everything above with the exception of parts like the a-arms, tires, and some XC only stuff)
Eyeball A-Arms
PEP Triple Rate Limited Mass w/Remote Rez Shocks
Silver plastics w/USA graphics
Kenda Klaw tires
Extended Rear
Different rims from ITP
ASR Chromoly Tie Rods
Ohlins Rear Shock (Valved For MX)

The subframe is coated red as well at stator cover, and swingarm a chrome/red combo too for looks. I'll also throw in some Motul oils, fuel filters, and anything that'll go on it for spares including a new solenoid. Will change all oils/filters before sale. I'm sure I'm forgetting something but oh well. It looks nice right now and I'll get a brand new pic tomorrow if anyone's interested. Will meet half way if not too far.

http://www.angelfire.com/nb/invasion/shocks_007.jpg

soilworker
05-10-2004, 04:19 PM
Bump! Located in Illinois.

soilworker
06-23-2004, 09:28 PM
Ok, ended up buying a 450R anyway and kept the Dale. Raced it once since and it did quite well. The thing rips the *** off of my 450R all throughout the gears. I even pulled the holeshot in two races last Sunday on it.

If somebody's interested I'll sell it now as either MX or XC quad. MX quad includes PEP Limited Mass shocks, Eyeball arms, Klaw tires, ITP rims, and much, much more. $5500 is my asking price for the MX one since it has a lot more than listed and race ready. The XC ready I'll let go for $5000 though due to a few less parts but still race ready.

I would ask less but this one is a reliable few now. It has an entire brand new engine w/very low hours. New crank, cams, piston kit, bearings, gaskets, etc. The works I guess you could say. All receipts are in hands. So you don't have to worry about it blowing up unlike a lot of others. I love it but my sponsorship retains to Honda and I can't see racing and risking hurting something that would require full payment from me. Though it is a much better quad.

soilworker
06-24-2004, 01:33 AM
BUMP! Will accept trades on 450R's as that is what I'm looking after. I'm wanting an identical practice bike. It's only had a few races and been kickin it w/out problems. I've pulled holeshots in all but 2 out of 10 motos which isn't bad for any quad. The two were on the same day due to my stupidity when I launched early into the gate both times.

LT250Racer609
06-24-2004, 07:26 AM
do you have a pic of the dale?? cause i have a 450R..

soilworker
06-25-2004, 04:12 PM
I'll get your a pic. It's set up for MX right now but my webhost won't allow any more pics so I'm working on that. Should have it ready to go very soon.

soilworker
07-05-2004, 05:32 PM
Here's a new pic for you all. It's the one setup for MX but the rear fenders will be silver w/graphics when sold. The yellow sticker is from a practice session too. It's also dusty from sitting around.

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=57840

soilworker
07-06-2004, 06:57 PM
BUMP!

I will part out the MX front-end and USA plastics if anyone's interested. I think I'll keep it for now and use it for XC unless somebody tells me soon that they want it.

soilworker
07-08-2004, 12:48 PM
BUMP! Will posibly trade for street bike too. CBR's for example.