PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone a Aviral (sp? Fan?

Foxyangel0425
05-09-2004, 04:08 PM
We were watching People's 25 hotest under 25 and they were talking to Aviral Leavine (sp??) she was holding a baby....is that hers? :confused:

I was just curious....

blondie69
05-09-2004, 04:47 PM
I don't particularly like her. But I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a baby.

Oh and it's "Avril Lavigne";) :)

05-09-2004, 04:56 PM
Me and the ole lady kinda dig the girl...:cool:

blondie69
05-09-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Rico

I don't mind her as much as I used to..I can tolerate her..she has a couple of the odd sings I don't mind...but when she 1st came out...oooh u can say I dispised her:eek2: ha

LTandRaptorider
05-09-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Rico

Yep, strong voice for a little woman.

ain't it cool, you can use that line now... Me and the ole lady!:)

WKY400EX
05-09-2004, 08:32 PM
Sorry, but she annoys the he|| outta me. Don't know why, but she does?

Moto92
05-09-2004, 08:35 PM
I think shes hot, i dig the whole skater chick thing

Woodsrider
05-09-2004, 08:42 PM
I watched her last night on SNL with my kids. My 9y/o girl is a big fan of hers. I have listened to her lyrics, and know enough to know that she writes all her own music. So i can say that I would rather have my little girl listening to her than Brittney Spears.

kamikaze_rzrbak
05-09-2004, 08:42 PM
Avril Lavigne is a girl:eek2: :confused:

coryatver
05-09-2004, 09:05 PM
I like her. I don't think she has a baby.

racerchic9
05-09-2004, 09:08 PM
is she a girl?? what did you think she was?:confused:

toby400ex
05-09-2004, 10:17 PM
Aviral is so thug nasty, I would chill wit her any day.

RMX500
05-09-2004, 10:40 PM
allow me to say i'd hit that any day

but damn she's annoying. one night n' that's it. back to the tour bus.

CowsBitePeople
05-10-2004, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by fearthisracer
I think shes hot, i dig the whole skater chick thing

:macho she dont have a baby that i know of:huh

AZblaster44
05-10-2004, 08:58 AM
She's hott:devil: , and her music is alright.......dunno if the kids hers or not but i doubt it:confused:

05-10-2004, 11:55 AM
http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/I'd%20hit%20it.gif

WEEZIL
05-10-2004, 01:09 PM
Cant stand her at all.
Played out
Suckie lyrics
Awful vocals
Terriable fashon

Woodsrider
05-10-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by WEEZIL
Cant stand her at all.
Played out
Suckie lyrics
Awful vocals
Terriable fashon

LOL since when have any of the above been critical in the world of music? Personally, I never here her on the radio( but I listen to classic rock). Her lyrics make sence to me( that may be my perspective as a parent). She sings better than Curt Cobain:rolleyes: And she dresses like every other teen today.

LTandRaptorider
05-10-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by soggyrider
She sings better than Curt Cobain:rolleyes:

Especially now!:p

For some reason though... I liked Nirvana...

blondie69
05-10-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Especially now!:p

For some reason though... I liked Nirvana...

I love nirvana:D

05-10-2004, 09:29 PM
i think marilyn manson sets a good example for our youth today:huh

personally i cant stand that avril girl... but id hit it!:devil:

redroost85
05-11-2004, 09:35 AM
Personally, I'm not into annoying, whining chicks 'singing'. And the whole 'skate or die' image is played out bigtime.

Just my opinions......I say rock or be gone!:devil:

blondie69
05-11-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by member
i think marilyn manson sets a good example for our youth today:huh

I used to listen to Marilyn Manson more when I was younger then I do now (I still listen to him a fair amt)...from grade 4-6...it was all stuff like Prodigy, Manson, Rob Zombie, etc...and I turned out okay....:huh (if okay is what u would call me...haha)

But the thing is...I liked the music, not them themselves...same opinion I have now, I like Manson's music..but personally..I think he has problems:huh

LTandRaptorider
05-11-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
I used to listen to Marilyn Manson more when I was younger then I do now (I still listen to him a fair amt)...from grade 4-6...it was all stuff like Prodigy, Manson, Rob Zombie, etc...and I turned out okay....:huh (if okay is what u would call me...haha)

But the thing is...I liked the music, not them themselves...same opinion I have now, I like Manson's music..but personally..I think he has problems:huh

Hmmm... I guess we'll call you ok!:D

I grew up listening to ELO, Styx, Kansas, Eagles, AC-DC, Aerosmith and I turned out... oh never mind!:o

redroost85
05-11-2004, 02:33 PM
Preach on LT!:D Dudes that could actually rock and play instruments without whining and moaning.

I figure this way.....the band has to have the ability to whoop someone's *** and still rock.....i.e. Aerosmith, AC/DC......does anyone really want to try to whoop Brian Johnson's ***.....:eek2: Yeah, that's what I thought!:macho

By the way....that chick looks like she's 13 or something.

blondie69
05-11-2004, 02:43 PM
Hey I may have listened to Manson and chit during gr's 4-6...but waaay before that, like when I was 6 and under...I listened to what my Dad & my brother listened to (because I thought they wer the best guys in the world :D )...so lets see...C.C.R (the main one. Dad used to get me to sing Cotton Fields :p) , Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, The Rolling Stones, The Eagles, etc...and know what? I'll never leave my roots..!! Not uncommon to hear me blastin classic rock on my stereo:blah: :macho

LTandRaptorider
05-11-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
Hey I may have listened to Manson and chit during gr's 4-6...but waaay before that, like when I was 6 and under...I listened to what my Dad & my brother listened to (because I thought they wer the best guys in the world :D )...so lets see...C.C.R (the main one. Dad used to get me to sing Cotton Fields :p) , Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, The Rolling Stones, The Eagles, etc...and know what? I'll never leave my roots..!! Not uncommon to hear me blastin classic rock on my stereo:blah: :macho

Yep, yer cool! :D

I like how you say waaay before that, when you were 6... wasn't that long ago honey!:p j/p with ya

xr50layke
05-11-2004, 03:39 PM
her new song about virginity is alright...but, she has a allanis morisette vibe with her voice...i dont like it. definetly not something id ever listen to. but, i like rap, sooo.

sportraxrider10
05-11-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by soggyrider
And she dresses like every other teen today.

no she doesn't, usually the people that dress like that at my school get made fun of?

Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Hmmm... I guess we'll call you ok!:D

I grew up listening to ELO, Styx, Kansas, Eagles, AC-DC, Aerosmith and I turned out... oh never mind!:o

oooooooo Styx, i like them, saw them in concert last year, along with skynyrd and nugent(sp?) and i'm only 16 so don't say young kids don't like old music

05-11-2004, 03:53 PM
shes my canadian ho so all u usa pepole back off

LTandRaptorider
05-11-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by xr50Justin
shes my canadian ho so all u usa pepole back off

Once in a while she gets tired of you, and sneaks across the border... ;) :blah: Seems to be happening more often...:p