PDA

View Full Version : whoever hijacked my account

massjunglist
05-09-2004, 12:32 PM
problem solved.

LTandRaptorider
05-09-2004, 12:38 PM
That sucks. You can set up your account to not allow others to upload, course you probably have people you DO want to upload!

massjunglist
05-09-2004, 12:42 PM
its just bs bcuz i have more vids that i want to show you guys from last week but now i had to change my password and am hesitant to put up my info again. any ideas where i can host them vids and have streaming video? so its just a link.

LTandRaptorider
05-09-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by massjunglist
its just bs bcuz i have more vids that i want to show you guys from last week but now i had to change my password and am hesitant to put up my info again. any ideas where i can host them vids and have streaming video? so its just a link.

Yeah, there's always gotta be a wiseazz to screw it up for others! I know there's been other hosting sites listed on here, just can't think of them now.

massjunglist
05-09-2004, 12:50 PM
well i just got a pm from the person who did it and apparently it was an accident. and the guyis pretty cool so i will remove the pic and call it an accident.

LTandRaptorider
05-09-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by massjunglist
well i just got a pm from the person who did it and apparently it was an accident. and the guyis pretty cool so i will remove the pic and call it an accident.

All's well that ends well... now you can work on posting the vids!

massjunglist
05-09-2004, 12:56 PM
yup. i really need to find another host though imagestation blows. there has to be someone on here that knows where i can do it. i also want to compile all the clips and put it to music. being that its all hillclimb the vids are pretty short.

THEbluYFZ450
05-09-2004, 04:43 PM
eenogolight or whatever its called