PDA

View Full Version : Selling 01 Raptor with 22k in it.

FireMedic686R
05-09-2004, 10:18 AM
I am going to sell my money pit. I built this bike with intentions on moving west but due to a change in plans I will not be going so the bike in the shed has to go. It has about 5 hrs on the motor total. Everything is in pristine condition and ready to go. Here is a list of parts off of the top of my head>

Full 686 kit with race porting 12:1 piston
3 angle valve job
Larger stainless intake valves
Stainless exhaust valves
Web cam
Fortin racing trans
Yoshi full titanium exhaust
Billet intake
Fcr carbs
Graydon aluminum airbox with k&n
Houser long travel front end custom powdercoat and chrome uppers
Elka 19 in quad rate front shocks comp and rebound
Tucker +2 chrome swing arm with elka comp and rebound shock
Custom graphics and seat cover
Quad tech carbon fiber cowl
Baja rims with holeshots
Lsr axle
Lsr antifade lock nut
Tag fat chrome bars
Trailtech torch headlights with chrome clamp
Ac pro pegs
Duncan chrome front bumper
Ac rear grab bar
Rtc clutch and brake lever
Muscle billet steering stabilizer
gytr polished heel gaurds
DID chain
Renthal sprockets
Tons of big dollar billet accessories
Roughly 22k in this bike including cost of bike
I have reciepts

I am in Ohio and taking offers.

The bike hasent even been started on the new yoshi exhaust.

Here is a link for some pics from last year. I will be updating pics soon

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/firemedic686/album?.dir=/My+Photos&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/firemedic686/my_photos

05-09-2004, 06:05 PM
nice tail light...

Ridinred02
05-09-2004, 06:38 PM
Must be nice to have money:eek2:

FireMedic686R
05-09-2004, 10:17 PM
Actually I have no money because of the rappy

FireMedic686R
05-10-2004, 06:44 AM
How can you say something when you dont have any idea on what your talking about silver. I have a 400ex also that I ride so I am not itching to ride my raptor. I installed the exhaust without starting it because when I do start it it will be at the dyno shop getting the jetting down. I am not a hillbilly that throws a exhaust on and says crank it up! I have more money in this thing then most peoples cars. So think whatever you want but this bike is pristine. Did you see the pics? does it look like the bike doesnt run. Come on!

sniffthis400
05-10-2004, 09:24 AM
your selling it and how much you want for it?? you should also do something about that taillight.but yet looks pretty fun to get whipped around on

erbilabuc
05-10-2004, 11:57 AM
Does the price include a chain or is that extra?

Quad18star
05-10-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Silver400EXinBR
yes i seen the bike u cant tell in a pic of it dont run or not.. and it looks like **** to me if u spend 22k in it.. I mean, 22k would have went alot further than that and why dont u find a raptersriders.com to sell it? i think 22k would have looked alot better... How much do you have invested in your quad ?? It doesn't take long to rack up the bills ... I have Hipers and Holeshots all the way around on my quad and I'm sitting at $1500 already . Now add up everything that he's got invested in this raptor and I'll guarantee theres $22 000 invested . A new Raptor costs what .... roughly $7Gs?? Long travel fronts ... another $900 , Elkas $roughly $1200 .... doesn't take long to spend $15 Gs on the quad ..... And the comment about him finding another site to sell it ... All i can say is grow up ... this site isn't just about Honda's anymore in case you haven't noticed . You got guys that sell everything From Honda's to Suzuki's , From Car Audio to Houses .... Instead of ruining this guys topic ... keep your nose out of it if you don't like it . My $ .02

Chef
05-10-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Silver400EXinBR
i think 22k would have looked alot better...

That would be because you obviously have no concept of cost to do things...I have almost 30 in my EX, and that Raptor looks just as good, if not better, then my EX.

Ridinred02
05-10-2004, 01:25 PM
But ya see, this site is made for HONDA's in case you havnt noticed:eek2:

and that raptor doesnt look that great for having 22 in it...maybe 7 for the quad andf like 5 on the bike at the most...

Revs660r
05-10-2004, 01:29 PM
I will buy the Quad tech carbon fiber cowl from you. $50 shipped to new jersey. Please let me know, ive been looking for one.

FireMedic686R
05-14-2004, 01:01 PM
Thanks alot for the guys that actually have money in their quads and understand where I am coming from.... It does really get to me when little kids that have no concept when it come to money. And it does add up faster than you think.... Every thing on my bike is about a 100 bucks or more.... I have a 109 dollar scotts filter for crying out loud. And yes it does have a chain a did ert chain. And I personally think that I have a very sharp raptor and it is one of a kind and that is why I spent the money on it. And revs I would have to be out of my mind to sell you a 220 dollar cowl for 50 shipped when it has never even seen dirt yet.

wishin4ahonda15
05-14-2004, 03:49 PM
i dont see 22k in it unless you spent alot more than u should have for things....i added most of all the parts up with the bike and it barely got past 15k. Why do you want to sell it? Part it out ! you would get alot more money that way

RMX500
05-14-2004, 04:06 PM
pm me with what you'd like to get for it. i may want to make a serious offer..

actually email me at OneDown_4Up@hotmail.com... my pm's on here are messed up.

rookiex
05-14-2004, 05:45 PM
stop buggin the guy who cares if he's got 10 dollars or 50,000 dollars in the quad the point is the man is trying to sell the thing.Let him do it in peace.

Very nice quad.i'd say every bit of 22k in it.Doesnt take long to rack up a 20G bill on a quad.

good luck..

hondafreestyler
05-14-2004, 10:52 PM
Lets just make this real simple ... If you dont want to buy it ... or aren't interested in it ... then dont say anything ... just read ... then hit the back button ...

As for Silver and the rest of you saying it dosn't have 22k in it? ... You obviouly havn't "built" a quad ...

I have around 12k in aftermarket parts on my ex ... And yes ... Money DOES rack up very quickly ...

Anyways ... Nice quad bro ... Good luck selling it ...

As for the rest of you who like to talk $hit ... F*ck Off and leave the man alone

sniffthis400
05-15-2004, 08:01 AM
THis site isnt just for honda you tart, if you havent noticed there is also cannondale,polaris and yamaha.The site is based apon honda and has opened up to other quad companys.

Good luck selling it bro looks nice.

hondafreestyler
05-15-2004, 08:25 AM
Silver ... just shut up bro ... your making your self sound even more stupid ...

You can easily go to bluetraxx and buy a honda ...

Just because its "ex" riders ... dosn't mean ppl aren't allowed to ride or sell or buy or talk about ne thing else ...

FireMedic686R
05-17-2004, 11:39 AM
Hey Rmx I emailed you did you not get it?