PDA

View Full Version : Donald & br549

br549
05-08-2004, 09:41 PM
I just want everyone to know the truth!
I sold a port & polished head w/ big springs, titainium retainers, & over size valves for $200.
Just the port work from Four Stroke Tech. cost me $600 At the time of the sale I told Donald that the head had 1 bent valve. He said thats ok. A week later he called me & said he couldn't get the new valve to seat. & wanted me to paypal him $100 back, then he would ship the ported head back to me, When I received the head I was to ship him a stock back. I PAY PALED HIM $100 the day he called. And then I NEVER receveid the ported head from him. To this day I have tried to contact him & he never returns my e-mails or calls. And still has my head. If he was honest he would contact me & ship my head back. & I would ship him a stocker!ASK ANYONE ELSE THAT BOUGHT FROM ME. I TRY TO BE HONEST & A GOOD PERSON TO DEAL WITH.
THANKS Phil
p.s. Since Donald payed me through paypal, & I payed him back through paypal. I think I will contact paypal & let them handle it!

pnut420
05-11-2004, 09:37 PM
Bump, bump, bump.

I needed to things in the wanted section, this clown tried to sell me some stuff and I almost bought it, do not but from Donaldson, dont even think about it. He is scamming every way he can

dirtmomma
05-12-2004, 01:34 PM
WEll geez I guess I better hop in here Phil!! I bought from you & the things were just as you said :D Now granted I haven't got them installed yet :( (still waiting for my head to come back from port/polish) but from what Ron seen he said it all looked good!!

pnut420
05-12-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
WEll geez I guess I better hop in here Phil!! I bought from you & the things were just as you said :D Now granted I haven't got them installed yet :( (still waiting for my head to come back from port/polish) but from what Ron seen he said it all looked good!!

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=105531&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Yeah he is a great guy and very mature at that.

I had the wrong guy, but this guy is not good to deal with, look at his attitude

MichaelS693
06-01-2004, 09:15 AM
br549 is very good to deal with no matter wha donald says... he has good prices and good products:D

dirtmomma
06-01-2004, 09:23 AM
WEll we got the parts installed & all I can say is OMG that thing runs AWESOME!!!! In fact I just ordered an oil cooler & decompressor lever from him, haven't rec'd it yet but he gave me an awesome deal on it SO THANKS AGAIN & YOUR A GOOD GUY TO DEAL W/ :cool:

pnut420
06-01-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
WEll we got the parts installed & all I can say is OMG that thing runs AWESOME!!!! In fact I just ordered an oil cooler & decompressor lever from him, haven't rec'd it yet but he gave me an awesome deal on it SO THANKS AGAIN & YOUR A GOOD GUY TO DEAL W/ :cool:

Ok thats great and everything, but did you read his previos posts in that link I put on this page, I just cannot see saying he is a good guy to do business with. But hey to each there own, you are a mod on here so if he does you wrong then he is done on here, he is shafting others and treating you nice. He has not made a post since the 14th of last month, seems odd he was selling all this stuff and now he is gone.

I have been on here for awhile and am dealing with br549 and everything has been great. I dont see why br549 would just make this post up, but hey whatever