PDA

View Full Version : ok i need help......

WOracing
05-07-2004, 08:02 PM
in the forum "shock settings end here" what was put to set up your suspension was leave 3 threads showing in the top and turn compression and rebound all the way to H. So i did just that and when i go to jump....it feels like i get no launch, i know that it does have something to do with compression or rebound (obviously), but i like that feeling of being launched in the air, but i also like the feeling of not feeling the landing! is this something i should get used to...i kept track of my old setting before so i know what everything was set at....should i go back to my other setting or just keep this one? Or is this just me in the feeling of being launched? I will appreciate any help....thanks in advance:)

Hammer trx450r
05-07-2004, 08:24 PM
everyone is diferent so go with what ya like.

drthrottle
05-07-2004, 11:59 PM
i took out the pre-load and upped my compression and rebound and it made every difference. when i load my quad into the truck it's hareder because the sus compresses before it lifts. the same jumps i hit on my buddies 450 blasts me off the face of the jump. my modified settings mean i have to hit jumps faster and not fly as far= faster lap times!