PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about getting a 450R...test ride tomorrow

05-07-2004, 07:19 PM
I stopped by the local Honda shop today to see what they were selling them for...The guy said they can let one go for 5900 plus tax. Is that about what everyone else has been paying? I didnt have time to ride one today, as I was on my lunch break. I am gonna go back tomorrow and take it for a spin. I rode a buddies 450 motorcycle last night and was impressed to say the least. From what Ive read/heard the motors are pretty similar? Any comments welcome! :)

trick450r
05-07-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by #420
I stopped by the local Honda shop today to see what they were selling them for...The guy said they can let one go for 5900 plus tax. Is that about what everyone else has been paying? I didnt have time to ride one today, as I was on my lunch break. I am gonna go back tomorrow and take it for a spin. I rode a buddies 450 motorcycle last night and was impressed to say the least. From what Ive read/heard the motors are pretty similar? Any comments welcome! :)

The motors are completly different the only interchangable part is the valve cover and maybe the cam

lilredridenwood
05-07-2004, 07:58 PM
The bike is awsome! and that is a pretty good price!