PDA

View Full Version : This site is great

Tator salad
05-07-2004, 03:42 PM
This site is great how come I never found it before?

Brad
05-07-2004, 06:46 PM
have you ever looked? btw welcome to EXriders.com:blah:

redroost85
05-07-2004, 06:57 PM
Welcome friend! This site is like fine wine.....gets better with time!:)

Have a sense of humor and don't type ignorant schiz and you'll do just fine. There is a wealth of experience here on this board.....so go soak some of the good stuff up.:cool:

Willfulone
05-07-2004, 07:02 PM
Welcome

lol
05-07-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Willfulone
Welcome :)

03400EX_Nacs
05-07-2004, 07:59 PM
#1 website in america :D

05-07-2004, 08:50 PM
ya..dont be ignorant or arrogant or stupid or youll get a reputation like me :macho

batgeek
05-07-2004, 08:51 PM
at least you know your faults...now work on those.

Woodsrider
05-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
at least you know your faults...now work on those.

LOL Enjoy the site. Its great here.... But my wife hates it:devil:

wilkin250r
05-07-2004, 09:24 PM
Yeah, and don't be a know-it-all, or you'll get a reputation like Batgeek...

batgeek
05-07-2004, 09:41 PM
but i do know it all...and that isn't a fault.

sparky450AR
05-07-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
but i do know it all...and that isn't a fault.

the almighty.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................................ba tgeek

xr50layke
05-08-2004, 10:56 AM
dont be like xr50justin LOL ;) that kid needs phonics

Punk'd
05-08-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Tator salad
This site is great how come I never found it before?

Durr! and welcome!:D

Chef
05-08-2004, 02:04 PM
SO uh...hows Tater Tot? :D

AtvMxRider
05-08-2004, 04:42 PM
:devil:

Tator salad
05-10-2004, 08:17 AM
Thanks for all the welcomes!!!!!!!!!

brad to answer your question NO I have never looked for this site because I never knew it existed!

SSRedRider
05-10-2004, 10:17 AM
Great site.

Welcome

We all do it in the dirt.

Dan_Guetter
05-10-2004, 03:55 PM
Hola me amigo

how can we be of service:cool:

sharkinthepool
09-19-2005, 06:31 AM
Hey Tator
How about returning an email or cleaning out your pm's:mad: ,

Why do you think it is so great? So you can rip people off so easily.

Pappy
09-19-2005, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Tator salad
Thanks for all the welcomes!!!!!!!!!

brad to answer your question NO I have never looked for this site because I never knew it existed!

I find this interesting because you used to be GNCCer on here. Why would you lie:(

derekhonda
09-19-2005, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
I find this interesting because you used to be GNCCer on here. Why would you lie:(

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=182365

Pappy
09-19-2005, 07:01 AM
I know he is aware of the bad feedback for several reasons.

1) I contacted a friend of his, and I know he was informed of the issue.

2) The calls to the admin of this site from a drunken pair of moron's late saturday night verified he was aware of the issue not to mention the fact it showed the true class of the individuals. It is out of character for the pair, or it used to be, I geuss the gloves come off from this point forward.

derekhonda
09-19-2005, 08:12 AM
So if all this is true, I am guessing he knows the administration because he travels a race circuit, or used to anyways. I guess he will know to stay away from any atvrider.com member at the races now......good luck with that.