PDA

View Full Version : Near death experiences

400exrider2005
05-07-2004, 12:30 PM
Has anyone ever come real close to being dead before? Like getting hit by a car or running into the back of someone going 60? Lets hear some stories:D

shallow06
05-07-2004, 12:31 PM
yeah i almost got hit by a car yesterday
i saw my life flash in front of my eyes

partyboy300ex
05-07-2004, 06:48 PM
i was hit by a truck in 3rd gear and was almost killed i went over the bars on pavement

JabberJaw
05-07-2004, 08:03 PM
I was home early one afternoon and my wife said she had a surprise for dinner, but I had to wear a bling fold.

She led me to the table and helped me sit down.. I could smell my favorite food!! Just then the door bell rang and she said, "Be right back! No peeking!" and off she ran to get the door.

I sat there waiting for a long time for her to come back! I felt like I had gas and could tell a huge one was coming on, so I lifted a cheak and let her rip!!!! You could have pealed paint with that one!! It was so loud it made me grin!

Finally my wife came back and said, "Are you ready?" Anxously I said, "Yes!!!"... she took the blind fold off! And there sitting around the table, was the ENTIRE family!!!

I almost died!!

theTman
05-07-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by JabberJaw
I was home early one afternoon and my wife said she had a surprise for dinner, but I had to wear a bling fold.

She led me to the table and helped me sit down.. I could smell my favorite food!! Just then the door bell rang and she said, "Be right back! No peeking!" and off she ran to get the door.

I sat there waiting for a long time for her to come back! I felt like I had gas and could tell a huge one was coming on, so I lifted a cheak and let her rip!!!! You could have pealed paint with that one!! It was so loud it made me grin!

Finally my wife came back and said, "Are you ready?" Anxously I said, "Yes!!!"... she took the blind fold off! And there sitting around the table, was the ENTIRE family!!!

I almost died!!

haha if only that really happened to you...ive read that before... ncie try:p

kamikaze_rzrbak
05-07-2004, 08:20 PM
I've almost died three times:eek2:
and all of those times it was because of being sick. The first two times were pneumonia at the age of 2 and 7. Then i got meningitis at the age of 14, meningitis was the scariest because i could understand what was going on, plus the doctor said i had a chance of dying. after it was all done my mom told me that the doctor told Her and My dad that i might become a "vegetable" if i don't die. I feel pretty lucky:)

LTandRaptorider
05-07-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by kamikaze_rzrbak
I've almost died three times:eek2:
and all of those times it was because of being sick. The first two times were pneumonia at the age of 2 and 7. Then i got meningitis at the age of 14, meningitis was the scariest because i could understand what was going on, plus the doctor said i had a chance of dying. after it was all done my mom told me that the doctor told Her and My dad that i might become a "vegetable" if i don't die. I feel pretty lucky:)

Speaking of vegetables... Do you know what Ronald Reagan's favorite vegetable is?

James Brady... :eek: :p

JabberJaw
05-08-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by theTman
haha if only that really happened to you...ive read that before... ncie try:p

Yeah? Well it was better than telling you about the time I got caught having sex in the toolshed....... alone!!!!

ridesa02400EX
05-08-2004, 11:10 AM
rolled a car at 50mph, went with a burst appendix for 3 days, rolled a truck at about 40 mph, been shot at a few times, had a gun pulled on me, hit a tree in the snow in an explorer at about 40mph, had alcohol poisoning.

Chef
05-08-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by ridesa02400EX
rolled a car at 50mph, went with a burst appendix for 3 days, rolled a truck at about 40 mph, been shot at a few times, had a gun pulled on me, hit a tree in the snow in an explorer at about 40mph, had alcohol poisoning.

All that at the age of 16 eh? :rolleyes:

Nausty
05-08-2004, 01:12 PM
meh, a lot more than I should of at my age. One I don't know how I lived or got by without being a veggie.

fastexgirl4c
05-09-2004, 11:34 AM
my brother got ran ova by a tractor 2 years ago..he has a busted spleen..pancreas...i think he was in the hospital for like 6 months...i dont remember but everyday the doctors said he wouldnt make the night...but now he is on a quad ..he had a dirtbike but he as 2 scared of it...

K2Snow
05-09-2004, 12:38 PM
Rolled a truck at 45, and about went off of a cliff a couple of weeks ago. Was ripping on a windy road through a mountain to go camping, lost control and was veering straight off the side of the road off the edge to a 20+ foot drop into a dried out river bed. Ended up hitting a stump that caught on the front axle of the truck. Front end of truck was left hanging over the edge. Had to take off front tire and dig/rip out stump with a Bronco till we ever got out of there.

Berry
05-09-2004, 08:52 PM
i was drivin my car across the river one day, and hit the jet boost and the speedometer was readin 243mph and i saw these barge waves so i hit one and did 16 backflips and i landed flat so i was like whew glad i am ok, so i decided to see whats goin on at the moon so i go up there real quick (i was speeding) and there was no one there...so im on my was back and i hit the O zone layer doin about 1600mph and i see a space shuttle so i swerved over but it was too late and i clipped him real good on the side so i hit the eject button and parachuted out, but i was over the ocean so i blew up my raft real quick and landed safely then got picked up by a boat load of laides, so yea i almost died

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Cody_300ex
05-09-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Berry
i was drivin my car across the river one day, and hit the jet boost and the speedometer was readin 243mph and i saw these barge waves so i hit one and did 16 backflips and i landed flat so i was like whew glad i am ok, so i decided to see whats goin on at the moon so i go up there real quick (i was speeding) and there was no one there...so im on my was back and i hit the O zone layer doin about 1600mph and i see a space shuttle so i swerved over but it was too late and i clipped him real good on the side so i hit the eject button and parachuted out, but i was over the ocean so i blew up my raft real quick and landed safely then got picked up by a boat load of laides, so yea i almost died

LMGDAO Josh! :p

kamikaze_rzrbak
05-09-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Berry

glad to hear your ok:muscle:

KASCHAK
05-09-2004, 09:06 PM
almost hit a car on my buddies bike

Narly R
05-09-2004, 10:00 PM
Prolly this weekend was the closes for me, I got in the worse (atv) crash yet, broke my collar bone, got a cuncusion, and when I crashed I was shaking, and blood was comming outa my mouth, but I am still alive, which is good.;)

400EX_Kid_03
05-10-2004, 07:38 AM
As read in my other post... my near death happend this weekend... attempting to pull out a stuck Bobcat with a tractor and chain, i was driving the bobcat, the chain snapped and hit me in the chest... any higher it prolly woulda took off my head!!!

outacontrol31
05-10-2004, 07:45 AM
my head almost got cut off by a stray frisbee at the park:eek2:

daiglea
05-10-2004, 10:02 AM
I side swipped a car at like 50MPH on a street bike. Me and one of my friends were driving down the city street and he made the light and i caught the red. So wen it turned green i punched it to catch up. But to my suprise a car pulled out in front of me. I slammed the brakes but locked up the back wheel. I hit the car and went flying over it. Broke my left leg, and left arm and a hole lot of road rash. Wrote the bike off. A year later i bough another bike and hit a turn doing 100MPH and caught some gravel. Again i had a lot of road rash and a busted up knee. Was wearing shorts at the time. Still have the blue scar on my *** to show for it.

jst
05-10-2004, 10:34 AM
Age 20,laid down a motorcycle at 145 mph w/no helmet and a passenger.

Age 29,struck by lightning in my own front yard.

Age 31,seperated 4 rib heads from my spine by over shooting the jump on my track,losing control,and slamming a fence post.

I am now 32 and am recovering from double hernia surgery,I envy the youth who heal quickly.

I have never seen "the light at the end of the tunnel" but feel that I've burned up most of my 9 lives at 1 time or another,so its time to take 1 step back,and quit "pushing the envelope."

JabberJaw
05-10-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by jst
Age 20,laid down a motorcycle at 145 mph w/no helmet and a passenger.

Age 29,struck by lightning in my own front yard.

Age 31,seperated 4 rib heads from my spine by over shooting the jump on my track,losing control,and slamming a fence post.

I am now 32 and am recovering from double hernia surgery,I envy the youth who heal quickly.

I have never seen "the light at the end of the tunnel" but feel that I've burned up most of my 9 lives at 1 time or another,so its time to take 1 step back,and quit "pushing the envelope."

I think I see your problem, you got it all mixed up!

At age 20,you should have got laid on the back of a motorcycle by the passenger.

At age 29, you could have stuck a Ford lightning in your own front yard.

At age 31,get seperated from your ex-wife, go out 4 ribs and celebrate, head for a fine dance club, shoot the bouncer a dirty look, then jump on his back,losing control,and slamming his face into a fence post.

And now that you are 32 and recovering from all that, buy yourself a double hershey, strawberry, and banana sundae, and get yourself a dog that will heal, and fetch quickly.

I have never seen "the light at the end of the tunnel" but feel that I've burned up most of my 9 lives at 1 time or another,so its time to take 1 step back,and quit "pushing the envelope."... all I can say here is... lay off the drugs man!

Pappy
05-10-2004, 01:28 PM
Twice that I vividly remember:o

once when i was with someone I shouldnt have been with and the wrong person kinda opened the door:p

second time, lets just say an angry father :cool: I aint the fastest guy in the world but I was 2 steps ahead of him:devil:

JDiablo
05-10-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by JabberJaw
I think I see your problem, you got it all mixed up!

At age 20,you should have got laid on the back of a motorcycle by the passenger.

At age 29, you could have stuck a Ford lightning in your own front yard.

At age 31,get seperated from your ex-wife, go out 4 ribs and celebrate, head for a fine dance club, shoot the bouncer a dirty look, then jump on his back,losing control,and slamming his face into a fence post.

And now that you are 32 and recovering from all that, buy yourself a double hershey, strawberry, and banana sundae, and get yourself a dog that will heal, and fetch quickly.

I have never seen "the light at the end of the tunnel" but feel that I've burned up most of my 9 lives at 1 time or another,so its time to take 1 step back,and quit "pushing the envelope."... all I can say here is... lay off the drugs man!

lmfao:blah:

jst
05-10-2004, 03:32 PM
My divorce was at age 28,not a near death but a rebirth.