PDA

View Full Version : freestyle jump

Sick0
03-18-2002, 06:26 PM
I mostly do freestlye jump. Tricks like supermans, no-footed can-cans, and no-handerlanders. Does anybody else do freestlye jumping. I want diffrent stuff others are doing.
does anybody have any pics please let me see.
Are there any good websites of good pics.
What do you call it when you ride on two wheels sideways?:devil :D

Sick0
03-19-2002, 03:35 PM
/:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :c

Juggalo
03-19-2002, 04:51 PM
i'm kinda into freestyle but i'm not that great. i can't even do supermans. i tried one once and i couldn't get my legs back down and i ended up doin a handstand on the bars then landing, smashing my chin and neck against the bars (ouch). my best trick i ever pulled was either a blind jerry cliffhanger or a cliffhanger no hander lander without checking the bars.

Blackguywithouta400
03-19-2002, 05:13 PM
Me and some of my friends decied to be stupid and do this last weekend after going to Florence Oregon to the dunes. My friend Ty is on the front, then theres me and then my friend Aaron.

Sick0
03-19-2002, 05:58 PM
thank for the photos I will have to learn cliffhangers. I need to get photos. I learn a new trick . I ride on to wheels then I can wheel right out of it. Its pretty cool.

Juggalo
03-19-2002, 08:01 PM
oh well if you wanna talk ground tricks then i'm the king. riding 2 wheels sideways is called a bicylce. those are so easy and riding a wheelie out of em is easy too. try doin a bike while in the no footed can can position, or grabbing your front bumper while in a wheelie and riding it, or the ulitmate trick, and the one i invented-the hotdog, its essantially a cliffhanger wheelie. hook your feet to the bars and nail the gas with your toes. don't hold onto anything! its tough but possible. heres a pic of me doin it but its not a good pic cuz i'm reaching for the bars again although if you look close you can tell i'm not touchin. i have pics of most of my other little wheelie and bicycle tricks too.

one more thing- a good site with lots of pics is my photo album. check it out. all my ground tricks are in the folder called "my 2002 400ex"

Nausty
03-19-2002, 09:44 PM
yeah i'm good at ground tricks too just not quite as good as jug. I use to be real big at freestyle but now i'm starting to get better at them and see if i can't get some of my good tricks down pat again to start on the others. First weekend at a motorcross track and I was showing off doing a couple of nothings but those are easy then I can't do a no footed can can but I can do just a one footed one where I put my right leg on the left side of the seat and bring it back and then i'm working on heel clickers and i'm gonna try to do a sterilizer some time this summer. Oh and I can do half nacs. thats pretty cool blackguyona400 me and my friends do that that riding double but I havn't tryed 3 yet but I can ride wheelies riding double as good as I can by myself though so i bet I could do it. And my bar hop wheelie is a looker when i'm showing off.

400exBro
03-20-2002, 06:15 PM
This is a awsome freestyle jump my friends and i made, we hauled in a lot of dirt, i mean a lot.
:D ;)
lata
Bro

OutlawEX
03-20-2002, 06:36 PM
400exbro,hey Bro watch out fo that tree,lol

03-20-2002, 06:37 PM
You are right about that bicycle it is. I learn them while doing top side no-footed can-cans. Is the barhop wheel like where you sit on the bars? I 've try them but I think I have to try it on a surface thats has better traction. The tires just spin. But that cliff hanger wheelies are pretty cool and diffrent.
If you can do a onr footrd can-can why can you do a nofooted can-can. Thats how I learn them. I did a can-can than took my othere foot off. now i jump into it with both feet. It looks a lot better and you can get it a lot bigger.:devil
I'll try to get some photes this weekend.

Juggalo
03-20-2002, 07:47 PM
400exBro, i didn't know they had palm trees in ontario canada...are you sure thats not hawaii from huevos 4? lol

heres a bar hope wheelie for everyone. i'm doin it one handed in this pic. i can get up in second ear on almost any surface you just need to pop the clutch and give it a big tug.

400exBro
03-20-2002, 07:52 PM
hey Juggalo, i am starting a new breed of plam trees in Canada, it just makes it look like hawaii:D . lol ya that is at hawaii, i wish i was there i love to see ppl jump that and me i will try too.
Bro

TRXR29
03-20-2002, 08:18 PM
Bicycling tricks are fun. I can do nacnacs, but my favorite is to reach over and spin the front wheel backwards :) Wheelieing out of them is a lot of fun, but it's pretty tough with the two stroke.

As for air tricks, I've got the suicide nohand lander. Thats really easy on a quad, but it's a little bit intimidating the first time. I'm working on cancans and nacnacs. Hopefully I'm going to get some more dirt and build a double; you can only go 50 or so feet of a single without a hard landing.

Sick0
03-20-2002, 08:36 PM
I'm going to have to try that bar hop wheelie
I'm think I'm going to try a bar hop lander. Is there a better name for it.
What about nothing can-can. Ive tried them on a BMX bike. But BMX bikes are harder to do tricks than my quad.
I have alot of Idea I've only been trying tricks for about 2weeks off jumps. I think I need a biger jump. Are jupms only 20ft step-up double. But it has a sweet lip for tricks.At least it ain't a fly-a-way jump.
I though you can/t do no-footed can-can. You posted in othere threads that you can do them.

QuadRacer041
03-21-2002, 11:04 AM
this is my freind at our practice track

QuadRacer041
03-21-2002, 11:06 AM
this is me on the same jump

Sick0
03-21-2002, 03:34 PM
Is that pics old. I think i've seen that jump before but like 15ft bigger with a better lip and landing.
Me and my are starting to make a pretty big step.
Its going to have a 7ft lip and like a 10 to 12 ft landing with a 25to40 gap. Its just going to be built for doing tricks. Are othere jumps is real small but its built real good. steep lip and a steep landing. but not a big gap like 15ft.
I can't wait to the weekend to get some pics.

QuadRacer041
03-21-2002, 03:38 PM
yea that jumps is from last year, this is what it looks like now

Sick0
03-21-2002, 03:59 PM
how big is the gap???? ]
Whats gear do you hit that thing? I do like thaT jump/

Sick0
03-21-2002, 04:00 PM
I think I would hit that. Its a pretty big gap:devil

QuadRacer041
03-21-2002, 04:28 PM
its 50ft i hit it in 3rd

400exBro
03-21-2002, 06:01 PM
On what 250r or the 400?? any engine mods??
lata
Bro

Juggalo
03-21-2002, 06:28 PM
sic0, a bar hop lander is called a sterilizer.

my air trick arsenal includes, no footers, no handers/landers/suicides/blind jerry, nothings, can cans, no footed can cans, fender kiss, no footed fender kiss, heel clickers, cliffhangers, catwalks, surfers, candy bars and saran wraps. thats all i can think of right now but its an ok list i guess :)

03-21-2002, 09:02 PM
I have so many things I'm think of, And want to try. Do a nofooted can-can but like do a candybar with the front foot. Kinda between nofooted candybar nofooted can-can. You know what I'm talking about.
Can you think of any tricks that are diffrent

RoostinOna400ex
03-21-2002, 10:27 PM
Well I can do a no handerland but I cant do them for a while cuz the last time at the track ( the first time to do a no hander lander at a track on a big jump) i landed the first one and i tried it again which i landed in the hospital with a broken calor bone!! O well you win some you lose some but someone rated me a 10 on the dumb@ss scale at least i get credit for that!!

exriderdude
03-22-2002, 11:03 AM
how bout you try a no-footed lander, i did that once. i was doin a nothing and didnt get my feet down in time. ooouuuchhh that hurts. i hope i can still have kids:D

03-22-2002, 02:43 PM
nerfbars are your friend:devil :devil :devil

Juggalo
03-22-2002, 03:22 PM
rapdaddy thats an actuall trick but i forget what its called. also theres a variation of that trick where you click your heels together.

Nausty
03-22-2002, 11:43 PM
I think i can do a sterilizer right now maybe this weekend if i'm feelin it and my friends are there I will land one and go into a endo from the sterilizer. haha if I try it I hope I don't crash:D I can do sloppy nac nacs, one footed can, i'm good at nothings and workin on cliff hangers(can't even let go yet but i'm gettin there) then I can do a 2 handed bumper grab.

03-23-2002, 12:18 PM
I think Ive seen it. And I was going to said to click your heels. I don't know how hard it would compare to a no-footed cancan. You pobly have to get your *** high. hehe:devil

honda400exrider
03-23-2002, 03:27 PM
im not to good in the area of freestyle but if you want like ALL the tricks, get PS2 (if you don't already hav it) and then get ATV Offroad Furry. you can do so many tricks, such as suran wraps, nac nac, heart attack, and alot more. these tricks might inspire you to do these different tricks. well, goodluck with your freestyle career lol. lata.:devil

Wired
03-25-2002, 01:50 PM
rapdaddy It's called a stalefish. mike cinqmars did it one year at the x-games. well i can do a stalefish seran wrap. this pic is just the stalefish part. its my favorite trick to do.

Nausty
03-26-2002, 09:20 AM
i thought it was scissors can?

Nausty
03-26-2002, 10:40 AM
Made you a avator

James70214
03-28-2002, 08:36 AM
Hey quad041 who is that. He looks very familiar. Where is that track?

QuadRacer041
03-28-2002, 10:25 AM
do you mean the pics on the previous page?
they are of me one on my 400 the other on my R. its at a practice track we built in new jersey

James70214
03-28-2002, 06:11 PM
Quad041
I was talking about the guy on the 1st page on the blue R. If yu ever need anyone else to ride with I'd love to go.

QuadRacer041
03-29-2002, 03:51 AM
thats my freind.
sorry man, the place we ride at isnt my property and the guy who owns it doesnt want us to bring anyone else.the more people who ride there the faster the track needs to be groomed. which means were have tow the skeed strer down there and thats a pain in the *****.