PDA

View Full Version : Really Excited!!!

Pvt. Maggot
05-06-2004, 09:55 PM
woooo my bands recording at a pro studio tomarrow and sat...wooohooo..:devil: i'm so excited..its gonna be awsome...i can't waitttttt hah..just wanted to get that out...anyone wanna buy a cd? :)

K2Snow
05-06-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Pvt. Maggot
woooo my bands recording at a pro stupid tomarrow and sat...wooohooo..:devil: i'm so excited..its gonna be awsome...i can't waitttttt hah..just wanted to get that out...anyone wanna buy a cd? :)

you mean pro studio? ha, congrats bro. get an mp3 on the net for us to DL

Pvt. Maggot
05-06-2004, 10:06 PM
hah i said stupid...told you i was excited..i have a link to a site with one of our songs here somewhere..its an older version and from when we only have 1 guitarist "me" and stuff..i'll find it and post the link.

Pvt. Maggot
05-06-2004, 10:09 PM
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/skelligmusic.htm

that should work. let me know.

LTandRaptorider
05-06-2004, 10:10 PM
Good luck, and have fun! What kind of music do you play? Where is Brownsville, in relation to Pittsburgh?

Pvt. Maggot
05-06-2004, 10:15 PM
its maybe an hour at the most from pittsburgh with the new tollroad...my band is an old school punk style band..some more hardcore punk songs..some less..its a few diff punk styles mixed
:)

SGA
05-06-2004, 11:07 PM
Link sounds pretty good!
Good luck with the CD. I'll buy one from yah when its done. PM me.

hondarider2006
05-07-2004, 01:03 AM
sounds good, hope everything goes cool and turns out good:cool:

Brad
05-07-2004, 05:03 PM
u better send me a cd when its done jake...im warning you:blah:

blondie69
05-07-2004, 06:33 PM
Congrats Jake..!! That's awesome..!:D I hope ya guys do good w/ it;) *hugs*

250rider4lyfe
05-07-2004, 06:58 PM
So you play guitar. I just got one two days ago and OH do my fingers hurt from playing the damn thing. I just hope I can eventually become good at it.

blondie69
05-07-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by 250rider4lyfe
So you play guitar. I just got one two days ago and OH do my fingers hurt from playing the damn thing. I just hope I can eventually become good at it.

That's the pain of guitar...but I love it..!! It makes me know that I've been practicing alot..you'll get callusus on your left hand finger tips...I do (not like noticable, but their harder) and my right hand thumb (since I never use picks) Right now..today on my thumb the callus came off...all fresh new skin underneath...played guitar today...water blister:huh My advice...learn to use a pick...

Oh and congrats on gettin a guitar ;) ...playing guitar has kept me outa trouble for the past few months...because I'm in my own little world when I play...if I didn't play guitar, I'd be downstairs fighting w/ my parents. (That's what I always did before I started). They've noticed a major improvement in my attitude:rolleyes: :)

But remember...stick with it! Your gonna be not so good for the 1st month or so...but after you start pickin up on it..it's gonna be super easy:blah: I found that..I've only played for 6 months about...1st few months were ruff...in the past 2 weeks I've learned about 4 new songs:eek2:

Pvt. Maggot
05-09-2004, 12:40 AM
just finished recording a few hours ago..i'll have the cd next monday...it sounds so good. i was amazed...sounds like a store bought cd...let me know if you want one thanks :devil:

Pvt. Maggot
05-19-2004, 09:55 PM
we got them monday!! let me know if you want one..they are AMAZING!!! pm me thanks...our names the sellouts now..

Silverfox@C&DRacing
05-19-2004, 10:21 PM
I tried the link but page could not be displayed.
I'm not a music goorou (sp) so could you name some bands that they might sound like Thanks

SGA
05-19-2004, 10:51 PM
Got your PM. I'll mail my address and $$ this weekend. Looking foward to hearing it. :)

xr50layke
05-20-2004, 10:14 AM
i tried to learn guitar but i sucked so i quit. i can play the drums.

tegans a pretty good player

blondie69
05-20-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by xr50layke
i tried to learn guitar but i sucked so i quit. i can play the drums.

tegans a pretty good player

I play both guitar and drums...and piano:devil: ...I'm a huge music person, couldn't live w/out it...I wanna pick up another type of instrument:macho Not sure yet...thinking bass guitar...
Hey if I do...I can become a 1 woman band:D

I wanna hear your CD here sometime Jake..!! Just I dunno bout the whole sendin it to me...cuz my parents would be a lil suspicous..cuz they get the mail cuz we go to the Post office to get the stuff, we got a Box address rather then a Street address:confused:

SGA
05-20-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
Just I dunno bout the whole sendin it to me...cuz my parents would be a lil suspicous.
Why would your parents be suspicious over a CD? Just tell them you are waiting for a CD in the mail. When they get the mail, they can give it to ya.

blondie69
05-21-2004, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Why would your parents be suspicious over a CD? Just tell them you are waiting for a CD in the mail. When they get the mail, they can give it to ya.

Well, I could just say there was something on the net I had filled out for a free cd or a demo cd from a new band:confused: ..cuz I fill out forms all the time and get samples of like make up n junk all the time:huh That actually might work..I just thought of that.

Just my parents are always suspicious of everything...so that's why I might be a lil iffy bout it

SGA
05-21-2004, 08:26 AM
Why not just tell them the truth. Its a CD a band made and you bought one.
Im a parent of a 14 year old myself. I always respect him much more when he just tells the truth. He also knows if he tells the truth, I wont explode on him. Also if hes done something wrong which i'm gonna find out about anyway, he knows I will be lighter on him if he tells me first rather than finding out from a phone call or note.

blondie69
05-21-2004, 12:33 PM
Thing bout that is...I don't know Jake in person...I'd have to explain to them that he's an "Internet Friend" in which I would get in crap for...cuz I'm not supposed to talk to ppls on the net. Not supposed to have AIM, not supposed to have MSN (and that's to talk to people that I know in person! Like my friends.), not even supposed to be on this forum...:huh I was caught, and was told to never come back on it again...:confused:
Sure, if he was someone I knew in person, my parents wouldn't give the care

Ralph
05-21-2004, 01:00 PM
if it is a good studio u will get 2 mmaybe 3 songs done tops.

Pvt. Maggot
05-21-2004, 04:24 PM
we got 9 songs done..and then we recorded a song at my friends house...it was an awsome studio too...AWSOME quality.

SGA
05-21-2004, 06:48 PM
Blondie, I understand now. SGA

Ralph
05-21-2004, 09:30 PM
wow, my friends went to a nice studio and they got everything perfect on 1 song in 1 day...