View Full Version : Anyone heading out to Crow Canyon this Saturday?

Foxyangel0425
05-06-2004, 05:20 PM
Hello. Hopefully the weather will hold out, cause we are headed to crow canyon on Saturday, and we were wondering if anyone else was too.

This will be our first trip out there and I was wondering how it is for those non experienced riders that don't really like hills (meaning me) ;) Any advice would be great!!

Foxyangel0425
05-06-2004, 05:22 PM
sorry everyone...i see my husband has already posted something under my name.....but i still would like to know how the trails are and if a unexperienced rider can do it....or should i wait in the truck and read (LOL)

redrunner
05-07-2004, 01:47 PM
Well I tell you I went a few weeks ago with my son and the big track is pretty rugged for us average quad types. The trails were pretty rough, no grooming and kinda tough getting up into them. You go around the back side of the big track down the road you drove up to park and there is a nice little play area, table tops and jumps some banked turn and what not. There is a small junior track for the kids.

hope that helps.:)

Foxyangel0425
05-08-2004, 07:34 AM
that helped a little bit, but I am not a big fan of jumps and I really can't with my 4x4 quad. So i guess am better off staying home cause it sounds like it wouldn't be a good place for me to ride-being very nonexperienced. :(