PDA

View Full Version : Rausch Creek Anyone?

Wired
05-06-2004, 11:28 AM
well on my recent trip to virginia beach i met quin from rausch creek and he invited me to ride at their facility. im planning on heading out there around the second week of june and we'll probably do a h-bomb shoot out there. jon chandler will be coming out as well. anyone up for riding out there for a few days? they are probably going to build me a 100+ double to practice on out there so it should be one heck of a time. always wanted to ride there and to get an invite is pretty cool.

Pappy
05-06-2004, 11:30 AM
:devil: i will be in the vacinity

Wired
05-06-2004, 11:31 AM
right as i posted this thread i was like "maybe i should look for a ride day thread cause it seems like exriders is always there." hahah its the first thread in here, i feel dumb now but i wont be able to make it for the ride day. 2nd week of june is pretty much the only open week i have till winter.

Pappy
05-06-2004, 11:33 AM
on any nice weekend year round Rausch is filled with a ton of riders. Not over crowded by any means, just the place gets a ton of people!

I thought that was Quin, but he looked alot younger on the Beach then when ive seen him at Rausch:p I should have said hello to him:(

Ryan
05-06-2004, 11:53 AM
I'll probably be up there to check it out. Probably won't have a new ride by then, though. :o

Admin
05-06-2004, 11:58 AM
Give me the exact dates that you will be there and I will try to catch up with you. I probably will be at either a GNC or GNCC National that weekend, but the day after or before, I will head up to see you, so get me the dates. It should be a great time.

Tommy 17
05-06-2004, 01:03 PM
john that was the weekend i was planning to ask everyone to have a rausch ride!!!!

i'll come out and ride with ya for sure... my quad should be fixed by then so i'll be good to go! just let me know if u are def going... i'll talk everyone else into goin that weekend also...

Ralph
05-06-2004, 01:06 PM
ill be there since it looks like the may ride will below cack

Wired
05-06-2004, 03:48 PM
its definately going to happen in june. i'll call over there in a few hours and get things started. for riders i know of right now that will be there for sure will be myself, brother derek and jon chandler. there is a break in the GNC races too so im going to see if dana, jason and a few other good riders i know wanna come hang out that week. i'll keep everyone posted.

Admin
05-06-2004, 04:20 PM
I'll get everyone discounted tickets to Rausch Creek that show up to hang with the H-Bomb Crew!!!

BlasterBTW
05-06-2004, 05:28 PM
I will be there!! Man I hope they build another 100+ ft jump. I talked to Mike from Rausch a while ago and he said they were thinking about making another one like for the H6 shoot, just with a much more forgiving landing. I can't wait!!! :macho
Bryan

05-06-2004, 05:39 PM
i wount love to come and play on my Xr 100 are bikes allowed? (stupid Quistion) any way any 1 from ontario i can hitch a ride from ill pay hafe for gas lol

Gabriel Racing
05-06-2004, 07:09 PM
ya i wish we could go, if you give me an exact time and date, i will see.

I know Jon Chandler and Timothy Brigg's.

They are all Mass Boys!

Actually let me know an exact date and time.

lol
05-06-2004, 08:01 PM
i wanna go but i want a new ride:(

LuckyCharms
06-08-2004, 10:04 AM
what ever happened with this????:confused:

Wired
06-08-2004, 10:53 AM
got too busy, wont be able to go this year. :( im pretty much busy till winter, but hey thats not a bad thing i guess :blah:

SRH
06-08-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Wired
got too busy, wont be able to go this year. :( im pretty much busy till winter, but hey thats not a bad thing i guess :blah:

yeah yeah excuses, first you make me fly out to cali an pull a backflip, i let you take all the fame and stuff, now you wont even come out and ride with me...what nerve:eek2:

:p

Kilabanshee
06-08-2004, 06:24 PM
Yeah ill deff be there, along with all rausch rides.